1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
so should i try unlocking rare qh mod crafting and upgrade the one T Bug gifted? Think that will make those certain non-working access points work? I'd hate to have to reinstall the game again to see if that works and would really hate having to start over from level 3 just to skip the gift gig. I submitted a ticket for support but so far no reply
On my side, I didn't notice any access point who didn't work (but I could miss them by habit). I will pay attention during I walk the Line (probably tomorow).

The "T-Bug" Ping with the quest icon, you can't upgrade it.
But you can craft an uncommon (green) and a rare one with it (the green T-Bug Ping with quest icon will no longer appear in your available QHs on your Cyberdeck).

If you want try it's only "2 perk points" and few components. Especially if you plan to play as netrunner (even "low" level), it's not really wasted.
Anyway if you really don't want loose these two perk points, you can spent 2 perk points, craft a uncommun Ping, then a rare one (and maybe craft all QHs as you can by the occasion) and finally reset your perk points (cost eddies, but it's not really expensive)

I wish we could be able to use any qh in the inventory like any weapon not just the top ones. Spends less RAM and sometimes you don't want the extra perks of more advanced qh

I wish we could be able to use any qh in the inventory like any weapon not just the top ones. Spends less RAM and sometimes you don't want the extra perks of more advanced qh
I don't think the rarity affect the RAM cost. It's just effect (longer, stronger,...) But RAM cost is not increased between rarity.

On my side, I didn't notice any access point who didn't work (but I could miss them by habit). I will pay attention during I walk the Line (probably tomorow).

The "T-Bug" Ping with the quest icon, you can't upgrade it.
But you can craft an uncommon (green) and a rare one with it (the green T-Bug Ping with quest icon will no longer appear in your available QHs on your Cyberdeck).

If you want try it's only "2 perk points" and few components. Especially if you plan to play as netrunner (even "low" level), it's not really wasted.
Anyway if you really don't want loose these two perk points, you can spent 2 perk points, craft a uncommun Ping, then a rare one (and maybe craft all QHs as you can by the occasion) and finally reset your perk points (cost eddies, but it's not really

Experience issue reported by other users in other topic.

When in Aldecaldos camp some NPC's went to "panic" state, cowering or running away to escape my V. For me it looks like it doesn't matter if V arrives to camp via car or using fast travel.

Got one Legenday Overheat, but I'm not sure if it's from access point or something I discovered otherwise. I was doing jobs, gigs and NCPD missions in Southern section of Badlands.
I've also noticed that since 1.3 the Aldecaldo's camp NPC all cower, scream and run away. I noticed it's worse when I fast traveled and I had to enter the camp by the far righthand side near the showers. I'm pretty sure it started around With A Little Help From My Friends. It basically started right after your first visit to the camp. I'm not far enough in to see if it remains when the location moves
Post automatically merged:

It's the first time I manage to leave nicely the Clouds and recover my weapons since... I can't say, I don't remember o_O
Without :
- To restart from Outside of the Clouds few times.
- To take care about Jotaro Chobo before.
- To fight with Tygers.
But there is a little bug who remains, the dude (on the right) who is supposed to come from the VIP area and go to the toilets, is "stuck" on the top of the stairs. A simple save/reload solve this problem (before the dialogue).
View attachment 11250565
Did you do the access point (clear shelf one) outside the VIP elevator near Tom's room? That's one of a few access points that are no longer working for me since I started a new game in 1.3. I've tried reinstalling, verifying, everything and I'm thinking it might just be an issue with the new patch. Never had this happen in the past playthroughs

For scopes I have one Epic, few Rare and lot's of Uncommon and E305 Prospectra only as Common. I don't recall having any Epic sight before 1.3, curious.
there's a rare scope at the top of the stairs by the Tyger Claws assault in progress (basketball court across the street from Lizzie's bar). Also spawns uncommon and common. Not sure if it goes to Epic too but I was only at level 24 or 26

Last edited:
Did you do the access point (clear shelf one) outside the VIP elevator near Tom's room? That's one of a few access points that are no longer working for me since I started a new game in 1.3. I've tried reinstalling, verifying, everything and I'm thinking it might just be an issue with the new patch. Never had this happen in the past playthroughs
Yep I did all the access points in the Clouds but didn't notice any problem (but like I said, it's also possible I didn't pay attention).
It remains those in the GIM, and I'm at the entrance. I will see and post the results ;)
Not sure if it goes to Epic too but I was only at level 24 or 26
In "normal" container, it's level 40+ for have a chance to spawn an epic item ;)

I just got Cyberpunk, I think I'm finishing the end of my first playthrough (over 60 hours so far) and here's a list of the bugs I noticed while playing.

Several items can't be picked up (cards by the door of V's apartment, health item near Kerry's bed etc.)

Vehicles sometimes collide with nothing and can even get suck and no longer move needing a reload. The large 'junk areas' like those in the badlands are common places for this. (while evading the NCPD for Kerry's quest I drove near a landfill area next to where you get in the car, the car got suck and forced me to have to reload)

V's call vehicle function sometimes doesn't work, or the car will spawn under the map and fall.

Some things like cars and NPCs will appear half-burried in the ground until they are interacted with. Or sometimes in the case of enemeis they'll just remain half-burried in the floor.

When grabbing enemies from stealth, their outfits freak out and beging rapidly flickering, I'm guessing it may be an issue with clipping or something? but it's rather....crazy.

Depth of Field effect was glitched out and needed the game to be reloaded after the date with Rogue.

Call vehicle function stopped working after the mission of going into Johnny's memories needing a reload.

Objects underwater in Judy's mission don't seem to know they're underwater (looking ar you...lit candle eh hem...)

UI elements sometimes don't disapear like they should, such as the HUD for the Mantis Blades still showing even after they were put away.|

Objects sometimes freak out and go flying or shatter after touching them or picking up an item resting on top of them.

PC: Using F to select dialogue sometimes doesn't work the first time require 2 (or more) presses for it to register.

Animations sometimes bug out e.g after V and Jackie jump through the room, Jackie was sitting, then suddenly standing, then back to his sitting position again. Maybe related - a certain 'clown' person got in my car too far forward so he was clipping into ther dashboard.

Cosmetic things sometimes reset on a reload: During The Heist car ride, I reloaded. Jackie was now wearing his default outfit instead of his suit and Delamain was missing visually from the screens.

When falling from a bike or great height the character sometimes can still move around. Also when falling from a bike the character almost always sticks there hands out and is in a crouched position until you use JUMP.

Vehicles turn really oddly, like they are very prove to over-turning and are overall hard to control, at least on PC.

Some waypoint markers are wrong. One of Claire's races showed in a different location when in-game vs when looking at the map screen.

NPCs react oddly to vehicles. Sometimes you can be an inch away and they're business as usual, other times you can be 10 feet away and they'll scream and run (usually into the car...)

For some reason there was a brief period where any NCPD officer so much as seeing me would trigger the arrest warrent thing and spawn officers and drones to kill me. Went on and on until they killed me and I reloaded.

Random enemies can spawn/wander too close to missions. While following the barman's wife to see if she was cheating, got into a fight and she spent the rest of the time cowering in fear so I had to reload (NPCs also seems to be perma-stuck in a scared animation until you leave the area too). Similarly random enemies wandered too close the major candidate and his wife while we were talking so I had to fight them all off. Wrecks immersion and feels weird.

V's alternate apartments such as Judy's, Kerry's etc. have un-interactable showers and bed making them kinda...useless. Also when outside of Kerry's shower room (and standing near it) the sound of the shower running is always playing.

I guess due to bad coding, explosions instantly kill V regardless of the source, despite enemies only taking some damage. May not be a bug but should be changed either way.

Some phone calls either don't apply the voice filter correctly (like Panam saying hello) or sometimes their lines are cut off completely (Kerry's greeting and goodbye).

Not sure if it's a bug but you can't say goodbye to NPCs like merchants so they end up yelling at you, maybe not a bug but a goodbye feature needs to be added.

Also maybe not a bug, but there's currently no way to walk in Cyberpunk, you're suck to jogging speed.

I think this is a bug, but the iconic looking 'heat katana' is in the game but can't be aquired without modding it seems.

Last edited:
I just got Cyberpunk, I think I'm finishing the end of my first playthrough (over 60 hours so far) and here's a list of the bugs I noticed while playing.

Several items can't be picked up (cards by the door of V's apartment, health item near Kerry's bed etc.)

Vehicles sometimes collide with nothing and can even get suck and no longer move needing a reload. The large 'junk areas' like those in the badlands are common places for this. (while evading the NCPD for Kerry's quest and drove near a landfill area next to where you get in the car, the car got suck and forced me to have to reload)

V's call vehicle function sometimes doesn't work, or the car will spawn under the map and fall.

Some things like cars and NPCs will appear half-burried in the ground until they are interacted with. Or sometimes in the case of enemeis they'll just remain half-burried in the floor.

Depth of Field effect was glitched out and needed the game to be reloaded after the date with Rogue.

Call vehicle function stopped working after the mission of going into Johnny's memories needing a reload.

UI elements sometimes don't disapear like they should, such as the HUD for the Mantis Blades still showing even after they were put away.|

Objects sometimes freak out and go flying or shatter after touching them or picking up an item resting on top of them.

Animations sometimes bug out e.g after V and Jackie jump through the room, Jackie was sitting, then suddenly standing, then back to his sitting position again. Maybe related - a certain 'clown' person got in my car too far forward so he was clipping into ther dashboard.

Cosmetic things sometimes reset on a reload: During The Heist car ride, I reloaded. Jackie was now wearing his default outfit instead of his suit and Delamain was missing visually from the screens.

V's alternate apartments such as Judy's, Kerry's etc. have un-interactable showers and bed making them kinda...useless. Also when outside of Kerry's shower room (and standing near it) the sound of the shower running is always playing.

I guess due to bad coding, explosions instantly kill V regardless of the source, despite enemies only taking some damage. May not be a bug but should be changed either way.

Some phone calls either don't apply the voice filter correctly (like Panam saying hello) or sometimes their lines are cut off completely (Kerry's greeting and goodbye).

Not sure if it's a bug but you can't say goodbye to NPCs like merchants so they end up yelling at you, maybe not a bug but a goodbye feature needs to be added.

I think this is a bug, but the iconic looking 'heat katana' is in the game but can't be aquired without modding it seems.
The goodbye feature would be most apreciated.
Edit: Also Hello to avoid first meeting a merchant and hearing "where were we?"

Almost all database information now introduced on the mission page under Journal is bugged. Meaning when I click "Watson" for example under a mission/Gig happening in Watson the image displays well but the text only shows for half a second, disappears for 3 seconds and displays again half a second,...
Ps4 pro

Last edited:
Now after i have been playing with game version 1.30 for a while (lvl 25) i can see that clothes vendors always sell the exact same legendary items all the time, sometimes you can see 1 or 2 additional legendary item they sell but not often...this needs to be fixed so they have more diverse stock.

(no modded game)

I have encountered the following bugs, vanilla game, no mods:
  1. Loot item colour shows Legendary Indicator until I pick it up and then it's usually Rare (Special Weapons Only i.e. Widowmaker, Sir John Phallustiff etc);
  2. Hit boxes for picking up items have got worse, i.e. can't pick up some items on surfaces (photo attached);
  3. During the mission in the GIM, after I have reached the Netwatch truck, enemies literally clipped through the ceiling and floated around the room, destroying my perfect undetected run :(
  4. The Aldecaldos are terrified of me - I do not have a weapon drawn, they all scatter or cower like I just started shooting xD
  5. If during an NCPD scanner hustle, an enemy walks out onto the street, you can't attack them, even if they're attacking you, or nearby NCPD officers/Wyverns, will become hostile to the player and you'll receive a warrant.
  6. If you complete Johnny's quests, specifically the one time regroup and show, you will be unable to complete the Beth Isis Side Quest.
  7. Non-Lethal weapons are lethal against NCPD Scanner Hustle enemies. I killed an entire group with a Baseball Bat.
  8. Vehicles cannot auto route to you on many of the side roads in the Badlands.
These are the ones I can think of right now. Thanks!

Attachments

• Pick Up Error.JPG
    Pick Up Error.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 38
I have encountered the following bugs, vanilla game, no mods:
  1. Loot item colour shows Legendary Indicator until I pick it up and then it's usually Rare (Special Weapons Only i.e. Widowmaker, Sir John Phallustiff etc);
Intended to indicate to player that those weapons are "Iconic".
  1. If during an NCPD scanner hustle, an enemy walks out onto the street, you can't attack them, even if they're attacking you, or nearby NCPD officers/Wyverns, will become hostile to the player and you'll receive a warrant.
Happens with other NPC's controlling the area too. If you kill Scavengers loitering in certain areas of Pacifica then Voodoo Boys and their hired mercenaries will become hostile to player.
  1. If you complete Johnny's quests, specifically the one time regroup and show, you will be unable to complete the Beth Isis Side Quest.
This is interesting. I'm close to that point of game. Can you tell more about this so I could possibly replicate?
  1. Non-Lethal weapons are lethal against NCPD Scanner Hustle enemies. I killed an entire group with a Baseball Bat.
Happens here too and was an issue with 1.23 too. Goes for Gorilla Arms too and AFAIK all blunt weapons described as "Non lethal".

Something more:

X One X, 1.3

During side job: Sinnerman if player kills Sinnerman in vehicle, job completes but visual model for Sinnerman reverts to normal state as if that NPC would still be alive. Same things happen with other NPC in the car on front seat.

Now after i have been playing with game version 1.30 for a while (lvl 25) i can see that clothes vendors always sell the exact same legendary items all the time, sometimes you can see 1 or 2 additional legendary item they sell but not often...this needs to be fixed so they have more diverse stock.

(no modded game)
Yeah, but it's not a bug, it's "intended" and need to be "improved" ;)
(they all have 3 or 4 legendary items always available)

Yeah, I have just completed the access point at the entrance of the GIM (hidden behind a cardboard like the one in the Clouds, near Tom), 3 deamons uploaded and nothing, no XP, no component and no eddies.

Last edited:
Has anybody noticed there is no recoil on Lexington and Tech pistols? I've been experiencing this bug since 1.3. update and it is completely game breaking and it makes reoil cold blood perks useless....

If that is the case they need to hire some one else to do the job, my point is why have only the same 4 items legendary and not change those 4 legendary items to some other 4 items?

If that is the case they need to hire some one else to do the job, my point is why have only the same 4 items legendary and not change those 4 legendary items to some other 4 items?
Maybe for make legendary items "rare items" and not items you can easily find everywhere.
But I don't know, you can ask to the support if you really think it's a bug :)

@CS554
MiyuEmi said:

1. If you complete Johnny's quests, specifically the one time regroup and show, you will be unable to complete the Beth Isis Side Quest.
This is interesting. I'm close to that point of game. Can you tell more about this so I could possibly replicate?

Basically, I did the show prior to the Beth Isis quest, and had the quest to 'Wait until Beth Isis is available for the call' and never got the call and could not reach her so I couldn't wait any longer as I had nothing left to do before that final point of no return mission.

I can only assume that this occurs because you already, technically know Beth Isis if you've done the one time show quest.

Basically, I did the show prior to the Beth Isis quest, and had the quest to 'Wait until Beth Isis is available for the call' and never got the call and could not reach her so I couldn't wait any longer as I had nothing left to do before that final point of no return mission.
Yeah, it's only available if you finish Kerry's part of Johnny quest line.

Anybody know if they updated something today? I just opened Steam and there was a 600Kb download for CP2077.

AVX fix for some players (nothing have change for other).

Yeah, I have just completed the access point at the entrance of the GIM (hidden behind a cardboard like the one in the Clouds, near Tom), 3 deamons uploaded and nothing, no XP, no component and no eddies.
Looks like we're confirmed then. Certain access points are not working in 1.3. Thanks for letting me know. It's really been bothering me. They've got to fix this! Never experienced these access points not working in any previous versions.

I think I'll go ahead and start a new thread on the forum where other players can report access points they find with this issue in 1.3. I'm still kind of new to the forum (engagement wise) so if it doesn't let me post I'll report back

What sucks is that most of the bugs they "fixed" in this update weren't really an issue for me before or I was able to work around them. The only one that bothered me was the audio missing from The Hunt - when River shares the video to watch.

Now they've already lowered alcohol and junk loot items' sale prices by A LOT. Some said this was reasonable.. but considering we have non-functioning access points too, it's quite the bummer.

Looks like we're confirmed then. Certain access points are not working in 1.3. Thanks for letting me know. It's really been bothering me. They've got to fix this! Never experienced these access points not working in any previous versions.

I think I'll go ahead and start a new thread on the forum where other players can report access points they find with this issue in 1.3. I'm still kind of new to the forum (engagement wise) so if it doesn't let me post I'll report back

What sucks is that most of the bugs they "fixed" in this update weren't really an issue for me before or I was able to work around them. The only one that bothered me was the audio missing from The Hunt - when River shares the video to watch.

Now they've already lowered alcohol and junk loot items' sale prices by A LOT. Some said this was reasonable.. but considering we have non-functioning access points too, it's quite the bummer.
Yep, with 10 posts, you can create a new thread (some "screenshots" posts or other "general thread related" and it's fine). You simply have to do it in another section than "Hot Topic" ;)
Anyway, before I cant' tell, I apprently don't pay attention :(
But after your post, it's the only one who don't work for me, for now. I have all the GIGs remaining and a lot of side quests. So a lot of access points to test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom