1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, didn't worked from stage side even I opened it previously from other side and color indicator turned green to stage side.
I didn't do it yet, I will pay attention ;)
(In my memories, to access to the access point (without skill), I had to jump from the railling and open the door like that. On the other side, it was "disabled", not really "locked". To play the DJ, you had to jump from above, no other way to access it).

PS4 after the 1.3 patch:

Johnny Silverhands gun can only be upgraded to a little over 520 DPS and then you get a message saying "Vendor is out of funds"...I still have plenty of components and now it doesn't even appear on my upgrades screen...It is a repeatable bug as this is the second time it has done it

PS4 after the 1.3 patch:

Johnny Silverhands gun can only be upgraded to a little over 520 DPS and then you get a message saying "Vendor is out of funds"...I still have plenty of components and now it doesn't even appear on my upgrades screen...It is a repeatable bug as this is the second time it has done it
You are at which level ?
If level 50 and the gun is fully upgraded, it does not longer appear in "upgrade" tab.

Base damage have change ? It have a quite low fire rate, so it could be as Overture. DPS have been "fixed/modified" in 1.3 but the "real" damage still the same ;)

Only at 32.....was around the same before as well
Ok, it's not "normal" at all :(
So you can report it, if it's not already done (and also try the troubleshooting described here) ;)

Before heading to do Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Barry Alken) - I went to complete Reported Crime: Paranoia first. After getting the loot box (on the rooftop), down below are a few Maelstrom gangers and a row of parked cars (which would sometimes appear during one reload or not). It looked like two of them, but it actually became 4 and even 5 of them.. they were all merged together and then suddenly became multiple NPCs to fight. After taking them out, I then went to do the Suspected Organized Crime..

I realized that although there's a whole large building (a whole street block really) between these two locations, somehow my fighting the Maelstrom gangers triggered the Suspected Organized Crime gangers (Scavs) and when I arrived, the Trauma Team AV had already flown away.

It's strange.. because the call didn't trigger until I was right in front of the Organized Crime location.. but somehow fighting the Maelstrom sent the NPCs over there into combat mode.

So, if you want to see the Trauma Team AV - go do that first and then go to Paranoia. What's even more strange is that neither the Maelstrom NPCs or the row of cars spawned after.

Before heading to do Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Barry Alken) - I went to complete Reported Crime: Paranoia first. After getting the loot box (on the rooftop), down below are a few Maelstrom gangers and a row of parked cars (which would sometimes appear during one reload or not). It looked like two of them, but it actually became 4 and even 5 of them.. they were all merged together and then suddenly became multiple NPCs to fight. After taking them out, I then went to do the Suspected Organized Crime..

I realized that although there's a whole large building (a whole street block really) between these two locations, somehow my fighting the Maelstrom gangers triggered the Suspected Organized Crime gangers (Scavs) and when I arrived, the Trauma Team AV had already flown away.

It's strange.. because the call didn't trigger until I was right in front of the Organized Crime location.. but somehow fighting the Maelstrom sent the NPCs over there into combat mode.

So, if you want to see the Trauma Team AV - go do that first and then go to Paranoia. What's even more strange is that neither the Maelstrom NPCs or the row of cars spawned after.
About the AV, what I have noticed, is that this one flies away if you are in combat regardless of the distance and if you approach closely if you are not detected (by entering on the area by the highway for example) :)

About the AV, what I have noticed, is that this one flies away if you are in combat regardless of the distance and if you approach closely if you are not detected (by entering on the area by the highway for example) :)
When I arrived, I went up the ladder and waited for the first two scavs to walk away. I hacked the first surveillance cam and took control, so i could look around the area and see the Trauma Team AV from different angles (like a true geek). It only flew away once I sneaked up the stairs to the platform, so it was kinda cool to see it fly away from up close.

I'm aware of shops and time skipping what I wonder is if loot table is bugged. I have looted every other scope model on Uncommon/Rare quality, but not E305 Prospectra.
So I find one in a container ("normal container", not a special "loot" one in GIGs or quest), and I was very lucky, first "reload" (I reload for the "new" Rally Jacket in the container near it).
In GIG : Woman of la Mancha at the reception of the hotel where there is the computer in the wall cabinet (to the left of the "main" entrance).
7221a8d9-047a-4211-9176-62598a6f3444.PNG

This is update for something I wrote about earlier, how was uncertain if right thing was patched in 1.3. It was about a car, Villefort Alvarado, 6-wheeler. Visual model for car has a tunnel for Cardan/universal joint used to deliver power from engine to rear wheels in front-engine, rear-wheel drive configurations. Only real life serial manufactured vehicle I can think of for twin front axle configuration was Bedford VAL bus that was in production from 1965 to 1975. Today there are different manufacturers doing different configurations, there are modern busses with twin front axle, but that area is beyond my knowledge.

The mix up happened as I don't recall every in-game car brand and model from top of my head. It's actually Chevillon Thrax 388 Jefferson that has quite a few characteristics of Cadillac and visual model doesn't have a tunnel for universal joint (flat rear floor, like it should on stand-in for front wheel drive Cadillac Eldorado).

There appears to be no way to react to be being detected by a netrunner.

Previously, I used to be able to open with cyberware malfunction on the netrunner to prevent being detected.

Even if I am able to down the netrunner via quickhack damage, the detection bar still fills and I am revealed.

There appears to be no way to react to be being detected by a netrunner.

Previously, I used to be able to open with cyberware malfunction on the netrunner to prevent being detected.

Even if I am able to down the netrunner via quickhack damage, the detection bar still fills and I am revealed.
It's not "really" a hack and nothing to do if enemies are netrunner or not :(
If you use "offensive" QHs on any enemies, you have a chance to launch the "detection progression bar" from a random enemy in the "group". This chance have be greatly increased by CDPR in 1.3 (also do the same with passive abilities of Legendary QHs).
For avoid that, don't use "offensive" QHs, kill all the enemies before the bar is complete or have a chance to kill the enemy who is related to the progress bar before it's completed.
Offensive QHs : Contagion, Overheat, Short Circuit, Synapse Burnout.
Also have a chance to launch the dectection bar : Cybersphycosis, Detonate Grenade, Suicide

We Have Your Wife gig (Japantown) and the flaming crashed van
I believe this crashed van has been a bug since before 1.3 but it's still here. When arriving on the location, there's the sound of a crash.. and at the garage, there's this upside down crashed van (sometimes on fire) that's spawned.

At least all the access points seem to work - Except the one on the wall of the office area doesn't have an icon on the access point or map, so it could be easily missed or mistaken for an inoperable one. It works just fine and so do all the others at this gig (finally a gig that seems to have all working access points in 1.3!).

WE NEED AN ICONIC WEAPON HERE
Now.. let's talk about the story. This location is supposed to be a machine shop for making specialty katana weapons. This is implied on the computer and on a shard found on a Tyger's body, which is a convo with Jotoro requesting a custom dildo katana.

In the past, I recall players being frustrated that it seems there should be a sword to loot, but there's only a common katana on a table next to the room Lauren is being held captive in.

Can we all agree we need an iconic dildo katana? Then we can beat Jotoro to death with it! It also would give players another weapon like this, should they miss out on Venus In Furs / Meredith Stout's iconic.

I'm happy to overlook this weird van bug in return for an iconic item that actually makes sense for this gig :)

20210910232203_1.jpg

20210911135006_1.jpg

In the past, I recall players being frustrated that it seems there should be a sword to loot, but there's only a common katana on a table next to the room Lauren is being held captive in.
It's the GIG where I always find my best legendary Nue in the game :)
Full chromed (damn beautiful), in legendary (if you are lvl 40+), full mod slots and with a cool additional ability (reduce balancing by 50% or eliminates horizontal recoil).

It's the GIG where I always find my best legendary Nue in the game :)
Full chromed (damn beautiful), in legendary (if you are lvl 40+), full mod slots and with a cool additional ability (reduce balancing by 50% or eliminates horizontal recoil).
I'm at level 26 so it only spawned as a lousy epic with no mod slots for me. I left it for now and hope to come back and loot it later once i level up enough. I ripped the door open so should be gtg

I'm at level 26 so it only spawned as a lousy epic with no mod slots for me. I left it for now and hope to come back and loot it later once i level up enough. I ripped the door open so should be gtg
I'm not sure you can come back. I think the doors will be locked :(
When a GIG is completed and you leave far enough the area, normally (I didn't test since a good while), the doors are all automatically locked without any possibility to enter in the building.

PS : And when I said "legendary, full mod slots, with cool ability". I have to save before and reload this save as many times as needed to spawn it in the version that I want... (sometimes more than 50 times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom