1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else missing the Legendary Raven Microcyber Mk.4 in Dr. Chrome's Inventory - I've checked all the Rippers except Fingers and it doesn't seem to have been moved - it's just gone. Trying to figure out if this is a mod issue (seems very unlikely) or a bug.

Is anyone else missing the Legendary Raven Microcyber Mk.4 in Dr. Chrome's Inventory - I've checked all the Rippers except Fingers and it doesn't seem to have been moved - it's just gone. Trying to figure out if this is a mod issue (seems very unlikely) or a bug.
Probably a mod related bug, it's here on my side (ripper doc at Kabuki roundabout).
8434cb00-b473-45c1-9f7a-8f63d40add73.PNG

Anyone else get this bug during the Queen of the Highway quest?

View attachment 11253625
Yep, I already see one (or some) members who have already noticed this bug with Panam during this quest.
You can report it, if you want and if it's not already done ;)

Yep, I already see one (or some) members who have already noticed this bug with Panam during this quest.
You can report it, if you want and if it's not already done ;)
Yeah, I did submit a report.

Anyone else get this bug during the Queen of the Highway quest?

View attachment 11253625
Yes I did get it. I already reported it.
Post automatically merged:

During the quest "Coin Operated Boy", after I spoke with Theo and she askd me to go find Brendan, I went back to my byke to go to the service point and continue this side quest. After I got on my byke, it remained stuck. I cannot drive it anymore and reloading the game doesn't seem to solve this issue.

Attachments

• 20210912035131_1.jpg
    20210912035131_1.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 20210912035138_1.jpg
    20210912035138_1.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210912035148_1.jpg
    20210912035148_1.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Another strange bug, Judy doesn't appear in the Ex-Factor quest. I swear for me v 1.3 has turned out to be the buggiest by far... I'm kind of disillusioned with CDPR if for every bug fixed they introduce two new ones they won't get anywhere.

The game tells me to wait for Judy. Ok I'll wait

Ex-Factor 1.png

And Judy is nowhere to be seen...

Ex-Factor 2.png

Anyway reported..

During the quest "Coin Operated Boy", after I spoke with Theo and she askd me to go find Brendan, I went back to my byke to go to the service point and continue this side quest. After I got on my byke, it remained stuck. I cannot drive it anymore and reloading the game doesn't seem to solve this issue.
I also have it. By chance have you Ex-Factor nearby ?
Because in my case, it's probably this quest who "stuck" my Arch (like many other quest area, I just go far enough and recall my bike). After completing this quest, I never have this problem again :)
Another strange bug, Judy doesn't appear in the Ex-Factor quest. I swear for me v 1.3 has turned out to be the buggiest by far... I'm kind of disillusioned with CDPR if for every bug fixed they introduce two new ones they won't get anywhere.

The game tells me to wait for Judy. Ok I'll wait

View attachment 11253706

And Judy is nowhere to be seen...

View attachment 11253712

Anyway reported..
Yep, it's a known bug :(
Don't keep a save where the quest is bugged. Continue to play with a save before (like a the bottom of the Megabuilding).

Yep, it's a known bug :(
Don't keep a save where the quest is bugged. Continue to play with a save before (like a the bottom of the Megabuilding).

I tried an autosave form before arriving to the Megabuilding and Judy still doesn't show up for me.

I tried an autosave form before arriving to the Megabuilding and Judy still doesn't show up for me.
Yep, I didn't say it would solve the bug, but you have to continue to play on a save where the bug is not there :(
(like reload this "auto-save" and leave the area. Maybe with completing other quests, the bug will disappear itself or even at worse, will be easily "solved" by a patch if the bug is not in your save)

Returned to the game after 1.3 patch aaand:

Goodbye, Night City:
One of the optional objectives "Do not kill Militech personnel" fails if you incapacitate the target and deposit them in a bin (I use system reset to keep 'em alive). If they are left on the ground it seems to be OK.

Cynerpsycho: Bloody ritual:
There are two shards to retrieve on the site: one decrypted, one readable on the spot.
If you check the non-decrypted first, then decrypt the second, the quest does not update - decryption is not flagged as done. If you change the order, first decrypt then read the non-decrypted shard - the decryption is flagged by the quest as done.

Yes I did get it. I already reported it.
Post automatically merged:

I had that on another quest.. but when I have things like that happen, I run some ways away and then re-call my vehicle and it appears usually

Goodbye, Night City:
One of the optional objectives "Do not kill Militech personnel" fails if you incapacitate the target and deposit them in a bin (I use system reset to keep 'em alive). If they are left on the ground it seems to be OK.
As disappointing as it can be, that's is "intended" and "confirmed" by CDPR support.
“Work as intended”.
Putting an unconscious guy in a container is considered as "killed". No need to think that this is a bug and could be changed in the future.

Could be related to GIGs when you can deliver unconscious dudes to Fixers. If you put one of this dude in a container, if this one is not considered as dead, the quest will bug for sure (not "really" dead, you can't retrieve him form the container, you can't deliver to fixer,...)

I also have it. By chance have you Ex-Factor nearby ?
Because in my case, it's probably this quest who "stuck" my Arch (like many other quest area, I just go far enough and recall my bike). After completing this quest, I never have this problem again :)
Yes as a matter of fact, I was going there to do that quest. I'm aware that sometimes the vehicule that I'm driving seems to immobilizes itself near a quest, but I accepted the side quest concerning Brendan so I should be able to move.

As disappointing as it can be, that's is "intended" and "confirmed" by CDPR support.
“Work as intended”.
Putting an unconscious guy in a container is considered as "killed". No need to think that this is a bug and could be changed in the future.

Could be related to GIGs when you can deliver unconscious dudes to Fixers. If you put one of this dude in a container, if this one is not considered as dead, the quest will bug for sure (not "really" dead, you can't retrieve him form the container, you can't deliver to fixer,...)
Ehhh? I guess it is good to know? Thank you for clarification, at the very least any future keep'em alive quest will be easier to do ;D

Ehhh? I guess it is good to know? Thank you for clarification, at the very least any future keep'em alive quest will be easier to do ;D
I was so confused by this fact that when doing some random infiltration without killing anyone mission and I knocked a patrol out and put him in a crate, failing that part of the mission, I reloaded and did exactly the same thing again convinced that it was a random glitch.

Last edited:
Yep, it's very weird in fact, but "not a bug" :(
I managed to find the post who mentioned the CDPR Support answer about it ;)

Edit : But now, it's better than pre-1.2, where if you carried a body and dropped it, there were 50% (at minimum) chance to instant kill him.

Last edited:
Yep, it's very weird in fact, but "not a bug" :(
I managed to find the post who mentioned the CDPR Support answer about it ;)

Edit : But now, it's better than pre-1.2, where if you carried a body and dropped it, there were 50% (at minimum) chance to instant kill him.
I wonder if that support person really understood what the issue was.

I wonder if that support person really understood what the issue was.
I think, yes :(
Like I said (and my guess), in some GIGs (where you have to kill a guy/girl), you can knockout your target and deliver him/her to the fixer if you don't want kill him/her yourself (car trunk). If you accidentally put the guy/girl in a container (whatever the one) and that he/she didn't "die", the quest would be "blocked". Because you can neither recover it, nor kill it, nor deliver it to the fixer.

Edit:
After, I could be wrong :)
At worst, it cost nothing to report it again, maybe with a "better" explanation.
Because it's the only GIG/quest where it's a "problem". In the Clouds (Automatic Love), you can knockout and put all the Tygers in containers, during the dialogue with Maiko "you have do your max to kill anyone".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom