1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I remembered from Xbox One X, game ver 1.3

Cyberware / Integumentary System:
There are three slots. I had subdermal armor and heat converter. I couldn't however install anything in third slot, everything I tried replaced cyberware I had in second slot. I don't think I tried Optical Camo though.

Bug if this can be replicated is, that game AFAIK doesn't tell player what kind cyberware 3rd slot in Integumentary System is for? and if there's other way to for player to find out which combinations of cyberware for Integumentary System other than trial and error after purchasing / obtaining cyberware intended to be used in Integumentary System?

Can someone try to test this with 1.31 if this is an issue?
It happens with immune system too. You have to "choose" out of: pain editor, metabolic editor, inductor or detoxifier. If you try to equip 2 of them, they would replace each others, means you can only have 1 of them + shock or cataresist.

SILVERHAND ARM NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO EQUIP
I'm sure it's on this forum somewhere and many people have brought it up, so I apologize. But I can no longer equip his arm after doing the mandatory missions (such as chipping in).
I have 8 playthroughs in this game and I am close to 1000hrs of play since the day it released.

CDPR please fix this so we can equip his arm/hand as we have been doing for 9 months now.
(its only visible when you buy/sell from a merchant or vendor. Yet you can't do anything with it.)
Thanks, and see you in the Afterlife :)

It happens with immune system too. You have to "choose" out of: pain editor, metabolic editor, inductor or detoxifier. If you try to equip 2 of them, they would replace each others, means you can only have 1 of them + shock or cataresist.
Thanks for posting this. I'm done with the game for now (my most played story driven game since the first Deus Ex) but this looks something that should be reported.

Thanks for posting this. I'm done with the game for now (my most played story driven game since the first Deus Ex) but this looks something that should be reported.
They haven't fixed half of my reports yet, :D but okay, I sent report.

Last edited:
I just submitted a ticket for this issue with the Legendary Badge Coat. It's supposed to have a vest as indicated by its appearance in the inventory screen, but it never shows up in third person or first person. In third peson only the jacket under the vest shows up, not the vest itself. It does briefly appear when you switch to third person from first person on a vehicle (motorcycle is best to see this bug, but it can be noticed in cars too), but then it vanishes just as quickly. I wish I could have been able to submit all three of these screenshots in the ticket. Sorry for the photobomber NPC in the middle one.

First picture: The Badge Coat the way it is supposed to look in third person, shown in inventory mode.
Second picture: The vest's brief appearance in third person before vanishing.
Third picture: The glitched appearance of the badge coat in third person, without the vest its supposed to have.

This is very annoying in my NCPD RP.

Attachments

• The Badge Coat as it's Supposed to Look in Inventory Mode.jpeg
    The Badge Coat as it's Supposed to Look in Inventory Mode.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Vest Briefly Appears in 3rd Person Before Vanishing.jpeg
    Vest Briefly Appears in 3rd Person Before Vanishing.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Vest Disappeared.jpeg
    Vest Disappeared.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 70
I just submitted a ticket for this issue with the Legendary Badge Coat. It's supposed to have a vest as indicated by its appearance in the inventory screen, but it never shows up in third person or first person. In third peson only the jacket under the vest shows up, not the vest itself. It does briefly appear when you switch to third person from first person on a vehicle (motorcycle is best to see this bug, but it can be noticed in cars too), but then it vanishes just as quickly. I wish I could have been able to submit all three of these screenshots in the ticket. Sorry for the photobomber NPC in the middle one.

First picture: The Badge Coat the way it is supposed to look in third person, shown in inventory mode.
Second picture: The vest's brief appearance in third person before vanishing.
Third picture: The glitched appearance of the badge coat in third person, without the vest its supposed to have.

This is very annoying in my NCPD RP.
Wep, very strange :(
I have just tried and nothing in photo mode nor in the mirror.

Wep, very strange :(
I have just tried and nothing in photo mode nor in the mirror.
I know, and I was excited to get all the pieces for this outfit only for it to be glitched and look like trash. Takes me back to finding General Chase's overcoat in Fallout 3's "Mothership Zeta" DLC, only for it to be bugged to look like Winterized Combat Armor.

I encounter a very strange driver.
Nearby Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Desperate Sons-of-Bitches - Rancho Corronado
Before entering in the area, there is a car who kept rushing into the wall.
When leaving the area, the same car climbed the slope a little further, stopped and descended again and again.
Very weird :D
1a86ed91-e681-4a4f-a680-17324b984b3c.PNGdbc9f986-f1ff-4fcd-ab6a-2ee136a25828.PNGf849c521-e587-4779-9d9f-81f56d8d111e.PNG

I encounter a very strange driver.
Nearby Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Desperate Sons-of-Bitches - Rancho Corronado
Before entering in the area, there is a car who kept rushing into the wall.
When leaving the area, the same car climbed the slope a little further, stopped and descended again and again.
Very weird :D
View attachment 11256955View attachment 11256961View attachment 11256958
I had this happen for a few patches already
Post automatically merged:

Ok the vehicle deplawn bug that I reported earlier stopped happening. Now vehicles aren't despawning. Don't know when it got fixed because haven't been using vehicles much or just tossing them after.
Visually this was a downgrade for me on ps4 pro. The issues with different texture qualities on screen is back from earlier patches for me (one wall very low-quality, the one next to it high quality, the screen ends up a mess). Reinstalled but same visually. LOD is very baf. Televisions are off until very close-up...

Last edited:
I don't know if it's a bug, but funny thing happen with Delamain (Epistrophy - WellSprings)
I was fighting some Valentinos in a random NCPD Event, I received the call for Epistrophy (who pass just nearby) which obviously, directly triggered the dialogue (very brief) and the car followed me in the underground passage for try to roll over me... It obviously remained blocked without being able to do anything at the bottom of the stairs :)
ce750702-9348-48d6-bf62-e61bfa2978ec.PNGbccca7f2-42fb-4ef6-9906-92c3707c3df4.PNG4b916864-a9a9-494b-b0fc-da67017bab0f.PNG

What the hell happened to male V's ass? In my game it's way smaller or as if V's constantly in tight-ass fear. I last played a fenale V but came checking on an old save. On which patch did this happen? And why?

I encountered a really strange bug (first time I see that since day one).

In fact all the drop points had no money at all... 0 eddie in all of them. (Two in V's megabuilding and near Viktor's clinic at least). Skip time (24H) or reload a save didn't change anything (impossible tio sell anything).
I didn't look at vendors unfortunately.
But I have to quit the game and relaunch it. They had 1 eddie at the first load, and was back to 20K after skipping 24H.
What the hell happened to male V's ass? In my game it's way smaller or as if V's constantly in tight-ass fear. I last played a fenale V but came checking on an old save. On which patch did this happen? And why?
Never play as male V, so I don't know :(

Ok... :(
After some dozens of hours into 1.3 and 1.31 and I'm getting very disapointed with the performance and visuals.
I run the game on a ps4 pro from an external SSD.
I can't say which of these only came in 1.31 or right from 1.3 as I didn't play much 1.3 but:
- LOD got so bad in proximity that I'm getting fucked up textures in curtains and some of the posters until getting real close; the lod is also very weird across the screen with some textures well loaded and others not at all but not in a uniform way as it was in 1.2.
- enemy AI is breaking a lot now, many times enemies just stand still not even shooting and when they don't they seem to have lost that agressiveness and smarter choices for ambushes. This had been greatly improved on 1.2 (always play in very hard)
- sound issues. A lot of interrupted lines and no sound on radio/tv.
- some crashes to desktop.
- T-posing got back!! on npcs across town AND during fights one enemy got stuck until dead, on another fight one T-posed for a few seconds and got back to arm control.

Is this happening to a lot of Ps4 pro owners? I can't find much info on it apart from 2 or 3 reports.
I started a new character on 1.3.
I reinstalled the game for 1.31 and started a new character just in case.
I'm getting so sick of Watson. And off I go to another CP77 absence until better fixing.

Ok... :(
After some dozens of hours into 1.3 and 1.31 and I'm getting very disapointed with the performance and visuals.
I run the game on a ps4 pro from an external SSD.
I can't say which of these only came in 1.31 or right from 1.3 as I didn't play much 1.3 but:
- LOD got so bad in proximity that I'm getting fucked up textures in curtains and some of the posters until getting real close; the lod is also very weird across the screen with some textures well loaded and others not at all but not in a uniform way as it was in 1.2.
- enemy AI is breaking a lot now, many times enemies just stand still not even shooting and when they don't they seem to have lost that agressiveness and smarter choices for ambushes. This had been greatly improved on 1.2 (always play in very hard)
- sound issues. A lot of interrupted lines and no sound on radio/tv.
- some crashes to desktop.
- T-posing got back!! on npcs across town AND during fights one enemy got stuck until dead, on another fight one T-posed for a few seconds and got back to arm control.

Is this happening to a lot of Ps4 pro owners? I can't find much info on it apart from 2 or 3 reports.
I started a new character on 1.3.
I reinstalled the game for 1.31 and started a new character just in case.
I'm getting so sick of Watson. And off I go to another CP77 absence until better fixing.
I think performances in general are a little worse in 1.31 than 1.3 (on Series X at least)
I feel some framerate drops in some area (not necessarely when there are many NPCs or in combat, it's rather random). And I see more often when the game save (before I never saw the icon on the screen). I don't know what have changed, but there is definitely something :(

Here's several bugs I've run in to.

Fighting César Diego Ruiz, I left him everything, even the car, and yet later on he asks if I am taking care of it.

Another bug is lod issue with parking meters. (yes and Im sorry xD)

20211002214220_1.jpg

farther
20211002214216_1.jpg

closer

- the most detailed lod of the stand is missing

This one is still active
20210928204832_1.jpg

This texture is still wrong

20210928154228_1.jpg

20210928153923_1.jpg

20210928011457_1.jpg

Something wrong with the bumpers now.
20210928145645_1.jpg

Hole in the wrold.

20210928000557_1.jpg

and another

20210921225559_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new to the forums, so i don't know if it's been reported already, but I made sure to get all the legendary clothes I wanted (solo and netrunner parts), but as several of the parts require lvl 30 i put them in my stash until I had high enough level.
I made sure that all items had the maximum mod slots (4 for chest items, 3 for the rest - I think that's the max at least).

I kept doing main story and side missions, and when I later looked in my stash, all the legendary clothes in my stash had no mod slots at all, but high armour. The clothes I was wearing still had mod slots. So all the stashed gear had somehow been 'reset', or just wiped. I have no idea why...

I'm new to the forums, so i don't know if it's been reported already, but I made sure to get all the legendary clothes I wanted (solo and netrunner parts), but as several of the parts require lvl 30 i put them in my stash until I had high enough level.
I made sure that all items had the maximum mod slots (4 for chest items, 3 for the rest - I think that's the max at least).

I kept doing main story and side missions, and when I later looked in my stash, all the legendary clothes in my stash had no mod slots at all, but high armour. The clothes I was wearing still had mod slots. So all the stashed gear had somehow been 'reset', or just wiped. I have no idea why...
In the stash, "normally" mod slot don't appear (certainely a bug).
But if you pick up them, close your inventory and re-open it, they will appear as normal in your inventory, with all their mod slots :)
(it's "simply" a visual bug in the stash. Your clothes still the same as you loot them).

So, I ran into a bug where I still could not access the datapad in Saburo's AV during the heist mission. Some kind board members told me of a way that might work, but I had already nuked my saves out of anger. I kinda wanted to start over anyway,.

Well, I started a new game this afternoon, got through The Pickup, and have discovered that ALL OF THE TELEVISIONS IN THE CITY ARE BROKEN! All of the televisions in the city are blank and when I turn on the television in V's apartment, nothing happens.

I tried reloading, rebooting my console, reinstalling. purging my cache. Nothing worked, so I am going to start a new game sometime next week.

It is hard to love this game when it does not love me back, so I am taking a few days off from Night City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom