1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
photomode_09102021_124345.png

can't seem to climb these ladders anymore. Did someone lowered the tide? :think:

Strange, the algae also seem to be "too high", higher than the surface of the water in any case.
Edit : it's every ladders along this "border" ?
It was, yep. Only difference is that I looted this underwater body before that. And read the found message while underwater and maybe something else :shrug:
photomode_09102021_123812.png

After - reloaded the 'save' - water level went back to normal.

It's probably my lucky day, because for a first time Ozob mission bugged out for me, too.
Can't get out of the car and they can't kill him - he just teleported to that corner :LOL:
OZ.png

The Beast in Me: City Center

So this quest is basically blocking me completely. I have spoken to claire at the starting grid, with my own car. She's given me the shard... and nothing, she doesn't move or follow me to my car. She just stays leaning against the barricade and nothing else happens. If I get in my car the quest objective doesn't update (ironically the quest step is "Get in your vehicle"). If i try to leave the area i get a text message telling me to come back. I can't summon a vehicle or fast travel. I'm stuck here endlessley sitting in my car going nowhere. All the other racers are on the grid, with the mini-map icons showing two people per car. Claire shows up on the map with the same dot as everyone else, she just doesn't move.

I would like to point out that we are still having ugly grey meshes on our character's arms/shoulders/necks :giveup:

Attachments

• photomode_16042021_191458.png
    photomode_16042021_191458.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
  • photomode_22022021_054109.png
    photomode_22022021_054109.png
    3 MB · Views: 74
  • photomode_25122020_235940.png
    photomode_25122020_235940.png
    3 MB · Views: 83

So this quest is basically blocking me completely. I have spoken to claire at the starting grid, with my own car. She's given me the shard... and nothing, she doesn't move or follow me to my car. She just stays leaning against the barricade and nothing else happens. If I get in my car the quest objective doesn't update (ironically the quest step is "Get in your vehicle"). If i try to leave the area i get a text message telling me to come back. I can't summon a vehicle or fast travel. I'm stuck here endlessley sitting in my car going nowhere. All the other racers are on the grid, with the mini-map icons showing two people per car. Claire shows up on the map with the same dot as everyone else, she just doesn't move.
Very strange, normally she give you the shard and go directly to the car without waiting :(

Do you have an auto or manual backup right before you start (right before you wait or call Claire at the location). If so, have you tried reloading this save and see if nothing changes ?
If you have a save and nothing change with reloading, can you try to use her car (the beast).

Anyway, if you don't use mods and if you want, you can report it to CDPR Support.

So this quest is basically blocking me completely. I have spoken to claire at the starting grid, with my own car. She's given me the shard... and nothing, she doesn't move or follow me to my car. She just stays leaning against the barricade and nothing else happens.
Yea, sounds like you need to load an older save file. You could also try to verify/validate game files before loading an older save file.
If you have a save and nothing change with reloading, can you try to use her car (the beast).
I've used V's car in earlier game versions. It shouldn't make a difference. Might be worth a try though.

View attachment 11258800
can't seem to climb these ladders anymore. Did someone lowered the tide? :think:
I have noticed that there is now a button prompt to access a ladder so that you can use it. You don't automatically grab the ladder merely by walking close to it.

I also think that V's basic jump has been nerfed. I used to be able to access Dirty Fred's stash simply by climbing the dumpster behind the coffee shop or whatever that business is and mantling to the roof. Now it seems impossible as V can't seem to pull himself up, so I have to drive a car around to the side of the coffee shop and jump to the air conditioner unit if I want to get to the roof and access Dirty Fred's stash

Joining into the fray with the other people reporting V randomly ending up in combat and being spotted by people not even close to me.
Also, shock quickhack for some reason causes your position to be revealed (blue status bar) about 90% of the time, making the quickhack useless for any stealth playthrough. And before anyone tries to say i isn't a bug, but a hostile netrunner, it's quite clearly a bug, especially when it happens when i'm doing it to the last person standing and it still "reveals" my position even though everyone has been knocked out.

Also, shock quickhack for some reason causes your position to be revealed (blue status bar) about 90% of the time, making the quickhack useless for any stealth playthrough.
Offensive QHs are not stealth and have chances (greatly increased in 1.3+) to reveal tour position (even with their "passive" effect/abilities in legendary version when equiped).
And if your enter in combat after the progress bar completion, it's because there are enemies who are not dead/knock out in the area. If there are no enemy remaining, the progress bar completion does nothing.
Offensive QHs :
  • Contagion
  • Overheat
  • Short Circuit
  • Synapse Burnout
  • Cripple Movement
  • Cyberware malfunction
  • Sonic Shock
  • Weapon Glitch
Stealth QHs
  • Optics Reboot
  • System Reset
  • Ping

Offensive QHs are not stealth and have chances (greatly increased in 1.3+) to reveal tour position (even with their "passive" effect/abilities in legendary version when equiped).
And if your enter in combat after the progress bar completion, it's because there are enemies who are not dead/knock out in the area. If there are no enemy remaining, the progress bar completion does nothing.
Offensive QHs :
  • Contagion
  • Overheat
  • Short Circuit
  • Synapse Burnout
  • Cripple Movement
  • Cyberware malfunction
  • Sonic Shock
  • Weapon Glitch
Stealth QHs
  • Optics Reboot
  • System Reset
  • Ping

I would be quite ok with that if it didn't do it over 90% of the time (not hyperbole), making it an immediate combat situation, in which case, simply walking out and shooting them instead of quickhacking works a lot better making Short Circuit specifically useless in just about every situation you can imagine compared to just shooting the enemy with a half decent weapon. I also have the polar opposite, Contagion, which i've been using exclusively since Short Circuit went useless in a past update that has never, even once triggered my position being revealed.

I would be quite ok with that if it didn't do it over 90% of the time (not hyperbole), making it an immediate combat situation, in which case, simply walking out and shooting them instead of quickhacking works a lot better making Short Circuit specifically useless in just about every situation you can imagine compared to just shooting the enemy with a half decent weapon. I also have the polar opposite, Contagion, which i've been using exclusively since Short Circuit went useless in a past update that has never, even once triggered my position being revealed.
If you use an offensive QHs, it's a little bit the same as if you shot on a guy with a gun (without silencer) or almost. So offensive QHs are not for stealth approach at all, you have a great chances to be detected and/or enter in combat directly after use them (90%...) If you use "System Reset" or "Optic Reboot", "stealth" QHs, it never happen :)
Easy as that. You may not be ok with that, but that's how it works ;)

Short Circuit is not the best QH to use again humans (flesh target), but it can "one shot" almost all types of robot (even the big ones). Like Overheat/Contagion are not the best again Robots...

Last edited:
If you use an offensive QHs, it's a little bit the same as if you shot on a guy with a gun (without silencer) or almost. So offensive QHs are not for stealth approach at all, you have a great chances to be detected and/or enter in combat directly after use them (90%...) If you use "System Reset" or "Optic Reboot", "stealth" QHs, it never happen :)
Easy as that. You may not be ok with that, but that's how it works ;)

Short Circuit is not the best QH to use again humans (flesh target), but it can "one shot" almost all types of robot (even the big ones). Like Overheat/Contagion are not the best again Robots...

Wait, so let me see if i got this. Use one of the "stealth" ones, and then use one of the offensive ones?

Wait, so let me see if i got this. Use one of the "stealth" ones, and then use one of the offensive ones?
You have a great chances of launching the "detection bar" with an offensive QH (whatever the one), and if there are still enemies alive (or not knock out at least) and the progress bar is completed, you will enter in combat directly (it also work if you have "Short Circuit" QH in legendary version equiped and deal a crit damage with a silenced gun).
Instead of "stealth" QHs, where the "detection bar" is never launched...

I can't explain better, if you use an "offensive" QHs, you're not "play" as stealth :)
(the same as if you try to be discreet with a shotgun, it don't work)

I have noticed that there is now a button prompt to access a ladder so that you can use it. You don't automatically grab the ladder merely by walking close to it.
Hmm, never noticed a button. I just usually walk towards the ladder until V starts to climb it. If V is on the ground you can jump and latch onto higher placed ladders, but the problem with those particular ladders above the water - V can't jump while in the water :D but I think it's just a few along that particular shore.

Hmm, never noticed a button. I just usually walk towards the ladder until V starts to climb it. If V is on the ground you can jump and latch onto higher placed ladders, but the problem with those particular ladders above the water - V can't jump while in the water :D but I think it's just a few along that particular shore.
Aha! Yes, I have noticed issues with V trying to use ladders while in the water.

Probly not a bug, but how/when are we able to get inside that garage? There's no way to open it. There's something inside :D and there was a mine protecting it.
PD.png
photomode_21102021_210950.png

Probly not a bug, but how/when are we able to get inside that garage? There's no way to open it. There's something inside :D and there was a mine protecting it.
View attachment 11260708View attachment 11260711
If my aging memory its not failing, there is a shard that points to that one
And if i stretch my memory, you can find that shard close to where one rogue ai sets up an ambush for you

View attachment 11260708View attachment 11260711
In Pacifica, right ?
It's a NCPD Scanner Hustle, the single flying robot not too far, at the bottom of the slum where the "weird" Delamain cab tries to kill you with maelstromers help :)
Probably this one : Reported Crime: Roadside Picnic
if I remember correctly, the most interesting is an epic Nue in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom