1.3 Several Access Points Not Working - Completes, Exits, No Eddies / XP / Anything

+
I'm starting this new thread to invite fellow 1.3 players to share any access points they find with the following issue (exiting out without giving anything)

I started my fourth playthrough when 1.3 released and have come across several access points in which I jack in, complete the sequence and then it exits normally.. but no eddies, XP or anything are given. It then is blocked off as completed after.

Here are the ones I've seen so far and I welcome you to share any more that you come across as well.

Automatic Love - The access point (clear shelf) one outside the VIP elevator (second floor) near Tom's room.

I Walk The Line - The access point (clear shelf) when you first enter the garage before entering the GIM

I Fought The Law - Both access points inside the Red Queen's race are not working (A) The access point that's inside the main club room where you crouch down to jack in to (B) The access point on the vending machine in the kitchen area

I submitted a ticket already - wondering if they're aware of this issue. I've played all previous versions of the game and never had an issue like this before 1.3.
Post automatically merged:

Hi all,
I've received an update just now from CDPR support. Below is the answer I received

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We're aware of this issue and we're currently looking into it, thank you for reporting!

Kind regards,
Murasaki

Last edited:
Find a new one on my side.
During "Play It Safe", just near (left) the netrunner in the Oda fighting area.
No xp, no money, no component.
Ugh.. I was just about to finally go do Play It Safe too! By any chance did that one require crouching or clearing the shelf to access? It's weird because the two broken at the Red Queen's Race (vending machine included) both have do the crouch animation before jacking in. Might be related?

Heads up.. someone on another forum found one broken in the Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy side gig. They really need to fix this ASAP

Ugh.. I was just about to finally go do Play It Safe too! By any chance did that one require crouching or clearing the shelf to access? It's weird because the two broken at the Red Queen's Race (vending machine included) both have do the crouch animation before jacking in. Might be related?

Heads up.. someone on another forum found one broken in the Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy side gig. They really need to fix this ASAP
Nope, nothing special on this one :(
But I don't think it's as bad as quest breaking bugs, if it's only few ones, nothing too serious. They are an awesome amount of access points in the game.
(at least two at minimum in each GIGs, if it's not more).

But yeah, it need to be fixed anyway ;)

It's kinda important for whatever general userbase is. Very few complete all missions even in single district ~2% according to achievement stats, so there's some impact towards Breach skill progression, which also reflects to Perk points unlocking and of course eddies when some access points aren't working.

It's kinda important for whatever general userbase is. Very few complete all missions even in single district ~2% according to achievement stats, so there's some impact towards Breach skill progression, which also reflects to Perk points unlocking and of course eddies when some access points aren't working.
To say randomly, there may be probably over 500 access points in the city (certainely way more). And for now, 5 or 6 are bugged. In my case, if no one had reported it, I will probably never pay attention to it (et would never even realized it :)
I'm level 15 in breach protocol and I didn't do any GIGs at all. So the level 20 would be reach quite easily even with these bugged access points (I even think, the breach protocol on enemies can earn more xp) :)

But yeah, it need to be fix, no doubt ;)

Edit : The most annoying, it's maybe for money. It's between 1.5K et 3.5K eddies by access points. So 5 or 6, it's already 10-20K eddies lost :(

Last edited:
To say randomly, there may be probably over 500 access points in the city (certainely way more). And for now, 5 or 6 are bugged. In my case, if no one had reported it, I will probably never pay attention to it (et would never even realized it :)
I'm level 15 in breach protocol and I didn't do any GIGs at all. So the level 20 would be reach quite easily even with these bugged access points (I even think, the breach protocol on enemies can earn more xp) :)

But yeah, it need to be fix, no doubt ;)

Edit : The most annoying, it's maybe for money. It's between 1.5K et 3.5K eddies by access points. So 5 or 6, it's already 10-20K eddies lost :(
This probably deserves its own thread... but it was kinda disappointing at the ending to find out my inventory was gone.. only to be offered "one more game" after, and then suddenly you're back in the open world with all your stuff back. Makes you want to spend it all before going to Hanako anyway

I had some issues with the rewards not displaying properly after hacking the access points, but after I killed an enemy, picked up items, or completed quest right after using them, the rewards (eddies, components, xp) started to pop up normally, like there was some lag or something. But few times I'm sure I did not get anything for hacking them. Nothing like that happened before the 1.3 patch.

I had some issues with the rewards not displaying properly after hacking the access points, but after I killed an enemy, picked up items, or completed quest right after using them, the rewards (eddies, components, xp) started to pop up normally, like there was some lag or something. But few times I'm sure I did not get anything for hacking them. Nothing like that happened before the 1.3 patch.
I don't know if it's "related", but in my case (since day one), on the HUD, sometimes the money, xp and/or components are not directly diplayed. But if you look in your inventory they are well "earned". If you open the menu (like for saving) and back to the game, they are displayed but "delayed" (could be after a little while).
Often the case when I loot a lot of items before (as if it was still on the waiting list for display on the HUD).

I hope it make sense, hard to explain :D

Find another one.
During GIG : Getting Warmer...
On the roof, the second access point.
97693b2a-24b0-4b08-a9ce-2c2d2a50a83b.PNG
Post automatically merged:

Another one ("only" two in total in all Japan Town GIGs).
During Gig: Until Death Do Us Part
The one in the middle of the penthouse.
607c8f66-5c92-4c48-8c1e-b0330ebe1a3c.PNG

Last edited:
Interesting info in this thread ... I thought that I only overlooked "no reward" when was my V doing mission in Watson, but I definitelly had at least one such moment (no reward from AP) when was "cleaning" this area before going to Heist :) . Will keep an eye on this from now on.

1.31 patch has dropped - but nothing in the notes about fixed access points. I'm updating now and will try to see if a few of these are fixed

Play It Safe - Netrunner access point is still broken. I finished that one last night since you mentioned it was broken. Also checked the one in the GIM - and it's the same still. Welp.. next patch maybe :)

Top Bottom