1.3 "silent" major improvements... VERY GOOD patch cdpr :)

+
yesterday I also discovered something new. People who play the guitar on the street play some really cool new songs. I'm sure it's new content, I've spent a lot of time on the streets of Night City and never heard those guitar songs. If you want to see it, go to the barricade that is in pacifica under a bridge, you will see it when you go down the road, you will find a boy playing some very cool songs. If you have already cleaned that area you will see it.
I'll pay attention, it won't be difficult, it was always the same song for each before :)
(the one who play the guy on the sofa when you go meet Placide and maybe the same for the guy at the start of "The Ballad of Buck Ravers")

R001c

Forum regular
This was a great patch. Am enjoying yet another playthru Immensely. Lots of improvements and lots of bugs squashed. Lots of little details added or corrected. Game balance is moving in the right direction. Initially I had problems with LOD on some textures but Nvidia dropped new drivers yesterday which did away with most of that and stopped that RTX shadow ghosting to boot. All in all this game is really getting there. To those people, working hard on this game, whilst simultaneously dodging pitchforks, stones and insults for something which, in all probability, wasn't their fault, I say thankyou very much.

yesterday I also discovered something new. People who play the guitar on the street play some really cool new songs. I'm sure it's new content, I've spent a lot of time on the streets of Night City and never heard those guitar songs. If you want to see it, go to the barricade that is in pacifica under a bridge, you will see it when you go down the road, you will find a boy playing some very cool songs. If you have already cleaned that area you will see it.
Pacifica feels so empty sometimes :(
I wish they will add new content in some unused districts....
Post automatically merged:

I don't know, I play stealth and netrunner and it work well in Cyberpunk (for me at least).
I always do it in stealth without being detected (like a ghost) when I can and I can most of the times. But I don't use "offensive" quick hack.
It's a little bit harder in 1.3 due to Ping limitation, but quite easy :)
Like a group of three enemies,
Optic Reboot on them and manual knockout on each (with legendary Optic Reboot and high INT skill, you have the time...)
Or more "easy", System Reboot on two and manual knockout on the last one.
I just wish they add some cool minigame hacking.
I think it will be a good idea with the first expansion, maybe with some new bots more resistent to hacking :)

This was a great patch. Am enjoying yet another playthru Immensely. Lots of improvements and lots of bugs squashed. Lots of little details added or corrected. Game balance is moving in the right direction. Initially I had problems with LOD on some textures but Nvidia dropped new drivers yesterday which did away with most of that and stopped that RTX shadow ghosting to boot. All in all this game is really getting there. To those people, working hard on this game, whilst simultaneously dodging pitchforks, stones and insults for something which, in all probability, wasn't their fault, I say thankyou very much.
I'll wait until the next gen patch, and I bet it will be great 😍 surely all DLC will available to that date, and so I could start my second playthrough of 150hourse 😏

I think it will be a good idea with the first expansion, maybe with some new bots more resistent to hacking :)
From what I've been reading as of late there won't be expansions. They already said that the multi-player version is not gonna happen for this game. Something tells me they are going to cut their losses and concentrate on the new Witcher game. This one has too much baggage and been damaged too much. I think they realize that now.

It also fits in with them hiring outside modders. They will make changes but no real big DLC like Blood and Wine. I can be wrong but the chips sure are stacking up to look like this.

From what I've been reading as of late there won't be expansions. They already said that the multi-player version is not gonna happen for this game. Something tells me they are going to cut their losses and concentrate on the new Witcher game. This one has too much baggage and been damaged too much. I think they realize that now.

It also fits in with them hiring outside modders. They will make changes but no real big DLC like Blood and Wine. I can be wrong but the chips sure are stacking up to look like this.
Actually they confirmed many times there will be at least 2 BIG expansion story ... ;)

Cyberpunk will receive the same DLCs and expansion than the Witcher 3. So as planned, many "little" free DLCs and two "big" expansions later.
This is exactly the same way as The Witcher 3, it could hardly be more similar :)

Actually they confirmed many times there will be at least 2 BIG expansion story ... ;)
Yea? When was the last time they confirmed that? Because back in April they made changes to the plan.

"It looks like the Runners of Night City won’t be able to team up after all, as Cyberpunk 2077’s multiplayer follow-up has been cancelled following a strategy update in which president and CEO Adam Kiciński stated the plans for the game have been “reconsidered.”

They previously said the DLC's would come after 1.2 came out. That was months ago and you got cosmetic DLC's. No mention of any future expansion level DLC's either. In fact a Forbes article says the DLC's are most likely to be these:

1) dlc1_swp - Possible “Smart” weapon pack

2) dlc2_jposes - Likely additional poses for photo mode

3) dlc3_kab01 – Likely Kabuki Market gig

4) dlc4_quartz – Possible new car(s), the Quartz is an existing car

5) dlc5_jackets – Likely additional clothing

6) dlc6_apart – Possible apartment customization

7) dlc7_pwp - Possible “Power” weapon pack

8) dlc8_mirror – Possible additional poses for the mirror, or maybe a way to alter your appearance at last

9) dlc9_arr06 – Likely Arroyo gig

10) dlc10_monster – Not sure, maybe they’re adding a literal boss monster to the map somewhere. Or it could be like a Monster Truck you can buy.

11) dlc11_jlook – Not sure, possibly the ability to change your look. If it’s similar to “jposes” it could be something for photo mode.

12) dlc12_mfinish – Likely melee finisher animations (The Witcher 3 got these)

13) dlc13_twp - Possible “Tech” weapon pack

14)dlc14_arr12 – Likely Arroyo gig

15) dlc15_ngplus – Very clearly New Game Plus, which I hope comes with higher difficulty settings

16) dlc16_jpn06 – Likely Japantown gig

17) dlc17_bwp – Possible “Blunt” weapon pack

The reddit article that mentioned an expansion was debunked by CDPR while this Forbes article was not. The only real hope in the above is the NG+

In fact a Forbes article says the DLC's are most likely to be these:

1) dlc1_swp - Possible “Smart” weapon pack

2) dlc2_jposes - Likely additional poses for photo mode

3) dlc3_kab01 – Likely Kabuki Market gig

4) dlc4_quartz – Possible new car(s), the Quartz is an existing car

5) dlc5_jackets – Likely additional clothing

6) dlc6_apart – Possible apartment customization

7) dlc7_pwp - Possible “Power” weapon pack

8) dlc8_mirror – Possible additional poses for the mirror, or maybe a way to alter your appearance at last

9) dlc9_arr06 – Likely Arroyo gig

10) dlc10_monster – Not sure, maybe they’re adding a literal boss monster to the map somewhere. Or it could be like a Monster Truck you can buy.

11) dlc11_jlook – Not sure, possibly the ability to change your look. If it’s similar to “jposes” it could be something for photo mode.

12) dlc12_mfinish – Likely melee finisher animations (The Witcher 3 got these)

13) dlc13_twp - Possible “Tech” weapon pack

14)dlc14_arr12 – Likely Arroyo gig

15) dlc15_ngplus – Very clearly New Game Plus, which I hope comes with higher difficulty settings

16) dlc16_jpn06 – Likely Japantown gig

17) dlc17_bwp – Possible “Blunt” weapon pack

The reddit article that mentioned an expansion was debunked by CDPR while this Forbes article was not. The only real hope in the above is the NG+
Let me guess, by a certain Paul Tassi by chance ?
(who didn't know anything more than who already we know)
In any case, there is a lot of "possible", "likely", "not sure",...

But anyway, 1.3 is a good patch, for me at least. With many unwritten changes :)

Hey I hope you guys are right and that there will be some real DLC's/expansions and not just cosmetic stuff. Going by Witcher 3 they announced the expansions in April of 2015. They released HOS in October 2015 and B&W May of 2016. The point is they announced these expansions 6 months to over a year before release.

The expansions were announced even BEFORE the game was released. The names and many details were know months before release.

So if they do keep their word about expansions then these are MANY months away.

On the Twitch stream, they said there were big ('huge'? may be misremembering) expansions in the pipeline. The two devs explicitly said they were both working on them.

Once again when did that happen? CDPR made major changes in plans for all their games last spring.

I would really like to see more come out. But right now I have very little confidence in CDPR when it comes to Cyberpunk 2077.

They released HOS in October 2015 and B&W May of 2016. The point is they announced these expansions 6 months to over a year before release.
Maybe during the TW3 time, there was no pandemic, no electronic chip crisis, no hack and all the bad things who happened in 2020-21. In fact there is no possible comparaison in the past... :(

I guess time will tell.

EDIT: OK I went through all of the newest stuff and it really does seem that there will be an expansion. I admit I was wrong here. And after reviewing their financials it does make sense. That said it doesn't appear that a new expansion will be out in 2021 or even Q1 2022. So the earliest is Q2 2022 or at least 6-9 months from now.

What became clear to me is the next-gen release is their top priority and that won't be till late 2021 or maybe not till 2022. I doubt if they will risk a release that could remind everyone of their disastrous release last year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom