1.31 Debug console?

+
1.31 Debug console?

I want to download the console so I can spawn in some items but I can't find one compatible for 1.31 version? Will 1.30 work on it?

Also has a recent patch changed toxicity? I used to be able to drink both ekimmara and water hag decotions but now can only drink one of them, I have acquired tolerance 3/3?

Thanks

Just find the file general.ini in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base folder and add a line under [General]
DBGConsoleOn=true
No need to install anything.

When you say 1.31, do you mean "1.31 GOTY edition", or "1.31 regular edition with hotfix"?

This one works with the latter (including the optional one to change the key you use to access the console). Can't say if it works with the GOTY edition, as there's some scripting differences, but it probably does.

Also, unequip then re-equip your alchemy skills and it should go back to normal.

When you say 1.31, do you mean "1.31 GOTY edition", or "1.31 regular edition with hotfix"?

This one works with the latter (including the optional one to change the key you use to access the console). Can't say if it works with the GOTY edition, as there's some scripting differences, but it probably does.

Also, unequip then re-equip your alchemy skills and it should go back to normal.

Thank you, I don't have GOTY.

same here.
DebugConsoleOn=true does NOT work for me, neither does the dsound.dll and the other file inside plugin and etc.
what can i do?
(GOG , version 1.31)

parvindi;n8589200 said:
DebugConsoleOn=true does NOT work for me, neither does the dsound.dll and the other file inside plugin and etc.

The INI edit does work for me, there should be no need for mods (except for additional commands and other features) or replacing DLL files. This is what I have in bin/config/base/general.ini:
Code:
[General]
ConfigVersion=2
DBGConsoleOn=true
If you really used "DebugConsoleOn" instead, that might explain why it did not work.

Hey Folks!
How can I extract the item code of an item in Witcher 3? I want to spawn the nice sword " pang of conscience" that was added as an apology but no item code seems to exist so I want to extract it myself

Owlcrack;n9351761 said:
How can I extract the item code of an item in Witcher 3? I want to spawn the nice sword " pang of conscience" that was added as an apology but no item code seems to exist so I want to extract it myself

I did not test it in game, but the item name should be DLC10_Remorse.

sv3672;n8589220 said:
The INI edit does work for me, there should be no need for mods (except for additional commands and other features) or replacing DLL files. This is what I have in bin/config/base/general.ini:
Code:
[General]
ConfigVersion=2
DBGConsoleOn=true
If you really used "DebugConsoleOn" instead, that might explain why it did not work.

This

erxv;n10133602 said:
use a controller

This^

Okay...hear me out. I...(...aw...damn it all...)...USED to hate controllers. I have a PC that was literally top-of-the-line when TW3 came out. (Not saying I built the rig because of TW3, but I did.) I looove mouse+keyboard. M+K is king! And it truly is the most fluent, accurate, and responsive control system I've ever found.

Unless it's not.

Some games (Dark Souls, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Fable, Rebel Galaxy, Mad Max, Kingdoms of Amalur...) just bloody play better with a gamepad. A good gamepad. And so does TW3. It's not that I don't wish the game would work better with M+K, but it simply responds more fluently with a controller. Try it!

Top Bottom