1.5 my bugs 20.03.2022

+

Dancing on a Minefield Gig - drones start shooting V. V unleashes electrical pulse after taking damage (cyberware mod) that destroyes the car. Bug - mission stays forever in GIG list after completion (failure).​

Beast in me - after last race when V gets ride back to the garage and gets out of the car after dialogue and immediately gets back in the car seat, the reward car is being dropped on top of car V is sitting in and then slides. So in the end there are 2 cars - 1 whre V can only take passenger seat and the other - reward car that V can take ownersip.

ARMS Cyberware slot - whn you equip grenade, then arms cyberberware disappears from inventory. Only way to equip arms again is to go to Ripperdoc. Same thing happens in any mission where your inventory gets taken away (for example scav braindadace sidequest wehre V gets abducted and ends up naked in scav hideout). After you retrieve your items, you cant equip Hands cyberware - need to go to ripperdoc again. (im using projectile launcher)

HMG - when V stands still or walks holding HMG, sometimes he randomly throws HMG to ground.

Kid abduction mission (River NCPD). - After searching nephews trailer and getting out of trailer the key appears on shelf one more time with quest marker.

Crit chance - crit chance stats dont s

Crit chances were nerfed to oblivion in 1.5 its in patch notes i believe, to better balance game 😂

Top Bottom