1.5 new save gigs question

+
I'm now level 6 and 8 sc, but the gigs on the map are still only these. I remember that before 1.5 I had already displayed several gig locations on the map at this time, eg Woman of La Macha, Shark in the Water.
Is it because the 1.5 level/sc requirements have changed, or is there a bug, or am I misremembered? I have selected the option to show gigs
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.02.25 - 15.14.15.77.png

Upvote 0
The gig/fixer system has changed. Now you’ll unlock new Gigs only when you’ve completed the available gigs.

do the Gigs you can see on your map and the Fixer for that area will text you saying more gigs are now available. Rinse and repeat until all Gigs are done, at which point you’ll get a text praising you and saying that the Fixer has left you a gift in your Stash.

Upvote 0
The gig/fixer system has changed. Now you’ll unlock new Gigs only when you’ve completed the available gigs.

do the Gigs you can see on your map and the Fixer for that area will text you saying more gigs are now available. Rinse and repeat until all Gigs are done, at which point you’ll get a text praising you and saying that the Fixer has left you a gift in your Stash.
Thx

Upvote 0
Speaking about gigs after 1.5 was released, anyone figured what must be done first to unlock the ones coming from Rogue - The Union Strikes Back and Family Heirloom?

Upvote 0
Hi guys,
Quick question: is it normal if there is absolutely no gigs on my map? Never had a single question mark appearing since I started the game. I am starting to be concerned about this

Upvote 0
You don't have any "contract" icons ?
Icon.jpg

(like on the screenshot above)
To be sure, got to the "custom" map market (Filters:Custom) tab and select only "GIGs/Contracts".

Top Bottom