1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
New patch, new version, new thread for continuing the previous one.

It's not a thread for complaining, so stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots and explain where, when, why and how it happen.

And if it's not already did, please to report it to the official support :
- If you use mods, be sure it also happen without (no need to add useless work to CDPR support).
- If you want to report multiple issues/bugs/problems, it's seem better to do it separately for each one, especially if they aren't in the same category (visual, sound, quest,...)

For make the game greater than it's already is.
Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !

Windows 11 & GoG version.

Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 does not start at all. All attempts end with "Cyberpunk 2077 has Flatlined" message.

Disabling antivirus does not fix this.
File verify does not fix this.
Full uninstall (with deleted saves and data) and reinstall does not fix this

Specs:
Windows 11 Pro
AMD Ryzen 5900X
Radeon 6800XT
32 gigs of ram
Driver 22.1.2

Last edited:
Can't collect any of the gifts from (all) finished fixers. Just shows way point to player stash and a box of shotgun ammo was there. Waypoint stays, nothing to interact with otherwise.

Same, Garjala- Windows 11. The game ran fine literally minutes before the update on max settings. Rebooted, reinstalled the game, updated video drivers (Nvidia released 14.2.2022) and disable antivirus. Looks like despite all the excitement, I'll be waiting longer to come back. /fail

Win11
Intel i9-11900K
64gigs RAM
Nvidia GeForce 3080 (Feb 14, 2020 - 30.0.15.1179)
Seagate FIrecuda

Last edited:
Can't collect any of the gifts from (all) finished fixers. Just shows way point to player stash and a box of shotgun ammo was there. Waypoint stays, nothing to interact with otherwise.
I don't know how it work yet, but directly in your stash, there is nothing "new" ?
(in the same way that Viktor's jackets).
Post automatically merged:

Same, Garjala- Windows 11. The game ran fine literally minutes before the update on max settings. Rebooted, reinstalled the game, updated video drivers (Nvidia released 14.2.2022) and disable antivirus. Looks like despite all the excitement, I'll be waiting longer to come back. /fail
I hope it's not related to Win11 :(

I don't know how it work yet, but directly in your stash, there is nothing "new" ?
(in the same way that Viktor's jackets).
Post automatically merged:

I hope it's not related to Win11 :(
How am I going to know what's new at this point, nothing marked as new and the game is all but 100%. Literally a stash full of iconics, nothing that I could tell were new and again the waypoints for the rewards remain. All the waypoints point to the stash, and do not disappear. I have nothing new that I can tell.

How am I going to know what's new at this point, nothing marked as new and the game is all but 100%. Literally a stash full of iconics, nothing that I could tell were new and again the waypoints for the rewards remain. All the waypoints point to the stash, and do not disappear. I have nothing new that I can tell.
Honeslty I don't know and I won't for a while (I'll scrap all my previous saves and start a new playthrough in 1.5).
Maybe better to report it to the support, you should receive an answer before I reach this point (I'm doing GIGs only after level 40 to have legendary items).

Sorry to say that 1.5 does not work. Flatline on start.

Game version: Steam

Rig:
CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU - RTX 2070 Super
RAM - 32 GB DDR4 @ 3600
Driver - 511.79 (14.02.2022)

Method:
> Uninstall via Steam client
> Manual deletion of all "mod" and "plugin" directories.
> Clean install
> Verify integrity of game files
> Disable AV

Windows 10, Latest drivers, no mods, Using GOG. 1.3 ran fine. Updated to 1.5 does not launch at all, just instant flatline. Cleaning all appdata related stuff, and saves... disabling all overlays etc.. Didn't help.

Edit: forgot to add specs:
AMD Threadripper 3990X
128 GB ram
RTX 2080ti
Windows 10 pro 19043 (21H1)
NVIDIA Studio Driver 511.65 (latest studio driver)

@jacko2 @klukule are you both on 511.79? Wondering if its a memory access violation issue or some sort of timing.
In my case it's access violation (0xC0000005) trying to write to 0x48 which seems suspiciously low for memory address... Can't tell much more without debugging symbols (which obviously aren't publicly available) and I'm running driver 511.65 (latest studio driver)

@jacko2 @klukule are you both on 511.79? Wondering if its a memory access violation issue or some sort of timing.
Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x48.
File: <Unknown>(0)

That is what seems to be in crash log for me every single time

Same here, instant flatline. Previous version worked fine.
I verify/repair but game won't launch.

Ryzen 5 5600X
RTX3080
Driver 511.65
Windows 11 21h2

Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x48.
File: <Unknown>(0)

That is what seems to be in crash log for me every single time
Ok, we have the same error then... so it seems to be maybe related to specific configuration, or just GOG version.

I'm having a similar issue to others. Fresh install, no mods (Haven't ever used any) and it flatlines on startup.

I am on Steam, Win10, my specs (don't know off top of my head) are pretty similar to the other posters.

For anyone experiencing crashes, try this:

Delete your config files and try again.
Config files can be found in the following folders:

C:\*Cyberpunk 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings
C:\*Cyberpunk 2077 install folder*\r6\config\settings\platform\pc
C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

You'll need to reconfigure all your settings ingame afterwards.

Top Bottom