1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Be sure it's not "mod-related" :)
If not and if it's not already done, you can directly send a report to the support ;)

i don't have any mods installed that affect the camera/fov and the first screenshot is without the cyberarms mod. I reported it via the link, thanks for the feedback!

Not sure if this is a bug (I consider it as one, as it makes little sense), but when doing the main missions in a specific order (Hanako parade before speaking with Alt) on the beginning of Act 3, after conversation with Johnny in Pistis Sophia, the next objective is to call Hanako, but the call is made automatically, without any player agency (and it definitely looks as if it's V that's calling Hanako, not the other way around, as she starts the call asking "Yes?"). I feel that it doesn't make sense, especially after mentioned conversation with Johnny when he asks V to reconsider working with Hanako and asking V to first let him talk with Rouge. I think it would be much better if making the call to Hanako was simply left for player to make, as sort of a decision regarding if we want to go with Johnny's "plan" or still seek help from Arasaka.

I know that player will eventually be forced to call Hanako to advance the plot, but I think that postponing it at this point makes more sense role-playing wise (if we are role-playing as someone who doesn't trust Arasaka) and sort of fixes the pacing of the main plot as player doesn't feel the urgency of meeting at Embers.

after conversation with Johnny in Pistis Sophia, the next objective is to call Hanako, but the call is made automatically, without any player agency (and it definitely looks as if it's V that's calling Hanako, not the other way around, as she starts the call asking "Yes?")
It's exactly like after watching the BD with Evy/Judy in the Lizzie during "The Information" or after exiting All Foods during "The Pickup". The calls to Dex are automatically made, no choice, it's "main quests" I suppose.
Unlike during "side" quests like Dream On, where the player have to make the call himself.

It's exactly like after watching the BD with Evy/Judy in the Lizzie during "The Information" or after exiting All Foods during "The Pickup". The calls to Dex are automatically made, no choice, it's "main quests" I suppose.
Unlike during "side" quests like Dream On, where the player have to make the call himself.
So it's made like this on purpose? It's a shame as it feels like the devs wants to push player to the ending as fast as they can without any consideration for role-playing.

So it's made like this on purpose? It's a shame as it feels like the devs want to push player to the ending as fast as they can without any consideration for a role-playing.
I believe, since it's almost always like that during the "main quest". The only call that players have to made by themself during the main quest is to Mr Hand to meet Brigitte (VDB).
Not sure why, "maybe" to keep player involved... But agreed, seem weird (objective say : call Dex/Hanako, but the call start directly^^), it would be better to make it yourself :)

Edit : That's seem stupid, but I "guess" that among those who would choose not to trust Hanako (as Johnny often reminds V^^), some would not make the call and would wait for something else to unlock, which obviously wouldn't happen...
Post automatically merged:

To point out the next step and keep the player involved is in my opinion, "probably" the main reason.
On the other hand, it have a (very) bad side: I imagine that it pushes the players to go to Embers to meet Hanako directly (and to have the "warning" > point of no return) before even starting Johnny's side quests, which is a shame :(

Last edited:
That's seem stupid, but I "guess" that among those who would choose not to trust Hanako (as Johnny often reminds V^^), some would not make the call and would wait for something else to unlock, which obviously wouldn't happen...
That's what the remaining "call Hanako" objective would be for - when all the other quests in main storyline would be completed, the player would still have a clear informaton of what to do to advance the plot.

got it again later on... just like first time it happend for me.

Loads another npc when i save/reload and no bug. really weird must be something with lizzies bar. Or very specific models/light/meshes. Seems too happend when looking in the same direction...

Long time no see.

Today, 3 months after discovering this bug, I found yet another user on reddit that reports this VERY SAME bug during the Corpo intro in Lizzie's bar. This, together with the reports from other users in this forum thread, indicates the issue is more widespread.

Here is the reddit post showing the same issue I reported and captured on video 3 months ago.

I’m also having this issue as well. Moving away helps a small percentage of the time (as they leave bag). However, this rarely works. This is a serious issue, since as stated in the quoted post, there is a perk attached to this and it’s an extremely valuable one at that.

I’ve also been having issues with people and various objects looking like strobe lights ever since patch 1.52 was released on the PS5. Saving and reloading the game fixes the issue, but it’s an extremely inconvenient issue and quick fix at that.

Lastly, the game crashes daily on the PS5. It doesn’t matter how long the game is played for, it will just crash for no reason at all. I am playing a digital copy on the PS5 and am running it in Performance Mode.

Lastly, the game crashes daily on the PS5. It doesn’t matter how long the game is played for, it will just crash for no reason at all. I am playing a digital copy on the PS5 and am running it in Performance Mode.
If it happen "lastly" and not as frequent before, you can try to clear the cache (it could help).

I have the problem with Play it Safe where Goro wont call. Despite this being a pretty recently started game.

Waiting for Goro to call and he wont. Have tried sleeping and waiting for over a week, have tried travelling around the city, have tried waiting for different days and such. No mods or anything. This is a new game I started a few months ago, but only got through the first part of the game, so this week I began playing again, got the biochip and all of that, have not done Ghost Town but did the other stuff, so now I only have Ghost Town and Play it Safe as Main Quests... I have avoided side quests overall. I want to see how challenging it is to complete the game while only doing main quests and as few as possible.

But for now it seems that wont happen. Maybe I should look into save game editors or something like that.

Top Bottom