1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
I have went back to pervious saves and the same thing keeps happening. I can talk to merchants now, use vehicles and receive texts. I still can't use the boxes where you sell stuff, skip time, fast travel or save the game. I am relying on the auto save to keep my progress. I have been in numerous fights. Nothing changes it. I'm also stuck on play it safe mission.
Very annoying :(
So if I understand, when you reload a previous save it work, but the problem always happen ? If yes it's after something in particular ? Have you used mods before ?
At least you can send a ticket to the support for help (include a save and screenshots, if possible).

Thanks to everyone that have been posting bugs and everyone else purposely finding them. You folks are my heroes. And I know my great experience with the game if from you folks' diligence and the few of you seeking this stuff out and posting it to be known and fixed. As well as the devs actually putting in the work to fix it.

Thanks for the link I will report the problem. Yes it works if I go far enough back. Then I get a phone call , the character doesn't pop up during call. Then I start having these issues. Basically the phone won't hang up. No I don't mod. I also had the delamain glitch for a while where he was on all my calls and he stayed my screen after calls. Honestly I have tons of issues with this game. Great game but tons of bugs

Thanks for the link I will report the problem. Yes it works if I go far enough back. Then I get a phone call , the character doesn't pop up during call. Then I start having these issues. Basically the phone won't hang up. No I don't mod. I also had the delamain glitch for a while where he was on all my calls and he stayed my screen after calls. Honestly I have tons of issues with this game. Great game but tons of bugs
It's on a new "fresh" save on 1.5 ? If not, maybe your bugs remains even with the updates/patchs (in the save) :(
I was hoping to never see this annoying Delamain bug now (Delamain face on all calls...). It was supposed to be fixed a good while ago.

Playing on ps5, the gorilla arms 'finisher' attack never displays correctly. Only seeming to rip apart air instead of an opponent (who fell to the ground before the animation is even half way).

Have you complete at least one GIG for them ?
(To receive vehicle offers from fixers, you have to "work" for them one time at least).
Wakako and Regina is already done at the beginning. Wakako because the first quest with Jackie and Regina because you certainly wouldn't have any cars at the beginning of Act 2 (Delamain crush your dear Hella

I did a mission and got one car from that fixer, but I’m too low level to do many missions for Padre and the others and it might just give me a car a mission. I think it’s a bug cause one of my other characters has a issue with no text messages.

I did a mission and got one car from that fixer, but I’m too low level to do many missions for Padre and the others and it might just give me a car a mission. I think it’s a bug cause one of my other characters has a issue with no text messages.
It only require one.
If you complete at least one, for Padre, you should receive offers from him, but only if you go in his neighborhood (no need to stay, just drop by once in a while).
Post automatically merged:

Few bugs during Automatic Love.
Johnny spawned at a really weird place when I meet Tom... And he stayed here for his first and second dialogue lines.
23-02-2022_21-35-16-mgkaemvd.jpg
And more annoying, the girl at the entrance keep saying her dialogue lines during the whole quest : "Don't worry, we'll take care of your toys" and "The Clouds is the safest place in Night City". And I could hear her even from the other side of the Clouds.

Last edited:
Started a brand new playthrough for 1.5 and have only gone as far as after the heist and have had the following issues...

- Wilson's new DLC guns and accessories do not show up at all.

- Grabbed the Iguana Egg and completed required quests and still have no bowl to place the egg in to hatch.

- Pop in and Shadows on PS4 PRO are at the worse they have ever been (would honestly take the crashes and fps dips over the overall downgrades to everything in these regards)

- Have fallen through the map numerous times in various locations.

- Radio stations in vehicles still constantly cutting out / turning off completely and at times not working at all.

- Noticing more and more clipping issues with the world + V's clothing + NPC's clothing & various aspects throughout the environments.

- As far as the long list of other issues (myself and others have mentioned to death at this point and almost all of them still remain in game since launch and no longer wasting my energy rehashing them all over again).

If anyone has any suggestions or solutions regarding the Iguana and Wilson's new DLC items please comment with any help that you may have outside of removing the game and re-starting another fresh playthrough.

- Wilson's new DLC guns and accessories do not show up at all.
Have you complete "Shoot The Thrill" contest ?
Because I didn't receive his message, but when I come for his quest, his shop was already changed and the "new" items was available directly after.
About the Iguana, unfortunately, I have no idea (I miss the egg at first), so I will keep that for my next playthrough :)

Have you complete "Shoot The Thrill" contest ?
Because I didn't receive his message, but when I come for his quest, his shop was already changed and the "new" items was available directly after.
About the Iguana, unfortunately, I have no idea (I miss the egg at first), so I will keep that for my next playthrough :)
Thanks for the reply, will have to try completing that quest and hope it works. Would have been nice if the quest completion was mentioned anywhere by CDPR in regard to obtaining this free DLC 😔
Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply, will have to try completing that quest and hope it works. Would have been nice if the quest completion was mentioned anywhere by CDPR in regard to obtaining this free DLC 😔
Thanks again.
He send me a message about the contest (before the contest) something like that : "The shop will be closed until the end of the contest. I'm not happy, but I only have two hands".

In the tunnels near Pacifica, a glass ceiling that has the animation of the sea.
What is the bug ? I wonder, because there is currently the sea above :)
Edit : My bad, the alternate dark and bright on it (y)
Post automatically merged:

I think I encounter my biggest bug in 1.5.
A black screen (except the HUD) when I connected to the turret in Panam's car. Reload a previous save didn't work, return to the main menu and reload a save also didn't work. But, But to quit the game and relaunch it worked... Thanks to Cyberpunk's gods :D
24-02-2022_06-36-44-o4nm2xmr 06.39.21.png

Last edited:
During the mission 'Search and Destroy' after checking the door:
In patch 1.31 Takamura t-posed as Arasaka raided the building. In patch 1.5 he no longer t-poses but has no reaction to what is happening around him and casually just walks a small distance.

Anyone else have this issue? It always happened in patch 1.31 for me, haven't checked if it's repeatable in 1.5.

During the mission 'Search and Destroy' after checking the door:
In patch 1.31 Takamura t-posed as Arasaka raided the building. In patch 1.5 he no longer t-poses but has no reaction to what is happening around him and casually just walks a small distance.

Anyone else have this issue? It always happened in patch 1.31 for me, haven't checked if it's repeatable in 1.5.
It never happen for me in 1.31, but I wonder from where you reach him ?
On my side, I always go from the "normal" way, so the stairs and not by the hole. And the fight between Goro and Arasaka dudes always start when I enter in the room from the door (so maybe the "event" is not triggered is you pass through the hole).

Posting in this thread what I posted in the Welcome Thread, since I thought that was the only place I could post. Anyway, I'm playing the PS5 version and I can't access the rooms in Judy's Apartment after romancing her. I've taken screenshots as proof and to show what's wrong with this picture. Her bedroom and bathroom(?) doors on the left are closed when they're not supposed to be. So I can't go in and get the MaxTac armor that was added in patch 1.3 like I've seen/read everybody else do. The white icon on minimap indicating it's a place I can sleep and her standing by the window is proof that I did in fact romance her and got the key to her apartment, but parts of it are off limits to me and I've found no explanation online as to why.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-24 12-16-21.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-24 12-16-21.png
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot 2022-02-24 12-07-03.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-24 12-07-03.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Top Bottom