1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
In The Heist mission, when Jackie and I head to the elevator to leave Konpeki Plaza, approaching the first elevator, Jackie doesn't say that the elevator is shut down, this happens when I use stealth, but if I go without stealth, he says it. And yes, this bug did not exist before the May update.
Here's vids with stealth and without:

Last edited:
Vehicles deep in the ground, arch nazare at least, still persist. There is a simple workaround for this they should implement: make the point of sale not the vehicle but right next to it.

Patch doesn't work on PS4. Already tried clean install from retail release date version then installed patch. Says "Cannot start application. The data is corrupted. Delete the application from the PS4 and insert disc again"

Playing on PS5. I’ve noticed during the start of The Nomad Lifepath, several of the usual shards and pick up-able items aren’t there. This includes the Eddies and shard in the farmhouse where you meet Jackie. Some of the old item that you could never pick up despite the little icon above them indicating that you could, are gone, which is nice. But a lot of the other are missing,
They are removed. Less loot :)
In the patch note:
  • Drastically reduced the amount of loot lying around as a part of an effort to allow players more breathing room to experience quest scenes and the world itself.

To be more specific, it fails in function AK::SoundEngine::AddOutput which is part of WWise library that is used for audio playback made by AudioKinetic. I believe that compared to 1.3 they updated the wwise dependency to newer version which might contain this issue.
Post automatically merged:

Thing that helps most people with instant crash on launch is trying to disable NahmicService in Task Manager (see attached image)View attachment 11280994
This fixed it for me. Thank you!

According to multiple users, PS4 versions failing to launch entirely. System states data is corrupt and recommends deleting/reinstalling the entire thing (which does not work). I think the patch needs a patch.

The walls are disappearing when I go around the corner, map location, pictures and video attached. Please let meknow if there's a better place to report these glitches.View attachment 11281060View attachment 11281063
View attachment 11281069
The best place to report bugs to the Support (all kind of bugs) it's there :

Cant play on my ps4 it
New patch, new version, new thread for continuing the previous one.

It's not a thread for complaining, so stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots and explain where, when, why and how it happen.

And if it's not already did, please to report it to the official support :
- If you use mods, be sure it also happen without (no need to add useless work to CDPR support).
- If you want to report multiple issues/bugs/problems, it's seem better to do it separately for each one, especially if they aren't in the same category (visual, sound, quest,...)

For make the game greater than it's already is.
Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !
crash and doesnt allow me to go inside the game delleted 3 times and nada
Post automatically merged:

According to multiple users, PS4 versions failing to launch entirely. System states data is corrupt and recommends deleting/reinstalling the entire thing (which does not work). I think the patch needs a patch.
did it doesnt work

All of my crafted legendary items were unequiped, because they need 'Edgerunner Artisan' to wear, but the 1.5 resetted all of the perks. This in itself ins't an issue, but all of the unequiped clothes lost their mods - and I mean lost, they weren't placed in stash or inventory. Weapon mods stayed on the weapons, only clothes were affected. Adding 'Edgerunner Artisan' perk didn't fix it.

PC version.

All of my crafted legendary items were unequiped, because they need 'Edgerunner Artisan' to wear, but the 1.5 resetted all of the perks. This in itself ins't an issue, but all of the unequiped clothes lost their mods - and I mean lost, they weren't placed in stash or inventory. Weapon mods stayed on the weapons, only clothes were affected. Adding 'Edgerunner Artisan' perk didn't fix it.

PC version.
Good idea to report it to the support that installed clothe mods are removed if you load a pre 1.5 save ;)

Windows 11 & GoG version.

Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 does not start at all. All attempts end with "Cyberpunk 2077 has Flatlined" message.

Disabling antivirus does not fix this.
File verify does not fix this.
Full uninstall (with deleted saves and data) and reinstall does not fix this

Specs:
Windows 11 Pro
AMD Ryzen 5900X
Radeon 6800XT
32 gigs of ram
Driver 22.1.2
Having this exact same problem.

Having this exact same problem.
Look if you don't have a problem with NahmicService too ;)
Thing that helps most people with instant crash on launch is trying to disable NahmicService in Task Manager (see attached image)
1644948853770.png

There are still marked as loot but unlootable stuff around.

Other issue is that weapon mods on weapons sometimes get disabled if the weapon is unequipped and is reequipped later. Only fix is to save and reload.

Just stopped the service and got the same thing :( Still flatlines
If you have used mods in the past (even if you already removed them), a fresh and clean installation could help.
And you also can try these steps if it's not already done.

For people who have crash on start issue with access violation error in the report
click on start type "powershell", right clic on it and select "run as administrator"
then past this :

Code:
stop-service NahimicService
set-service NahimicService -StartupType Manual

the service will now start only if needed by an application, not at startup.

Top Bottom