1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Dumping unconscious corpses in containers fail the non-lethal objective, that's for sure since day one.
You tried to use System Reset as soon as possible on the two guys who are shooting on "something" ?
After trying since yesterday and almost giving up, I tried a different way this time entering through the main gate, then simply watching the two bottle-shooting guys for a while (the only ones shooting anywhere) - without taking them down, but not seeing anyone die either. after a few mins of nothing bad happening I continued through the building and was reassured of what you said, that dumping the bodies in containers failed the quest option, so I dragged everyone into the hidden server room and somehow this time it worked until the end. I'm seriously confused now if it was 1 or 2 different bugs, but at least the one with dumping is known for so long I'm very surprised it still exists after patch 1.5.

I'm seriously confused now if it was 1 or 2 different bugs, but at least the one with dumping is known for so long I'm very surprised it still exists after patch 1.5.
The fact that unconscious guys are considered as dead when you put them in containers, it's matter to debate :)
Some think that is bug, other (me include or maybe me alone^^) think that was intended (or at least not really a bug). Anyway, since the release, this "annoying feature" still there...

The fact that unconscious guys are considered as dead when you put them in containers, it's matter to debate :)
Some think that is bug, other (me include or maybe me alone^^) think that was intended (or at least not really a bug). Anyway, since the release, this "annoying feature" still there...
It's only in this specific quest though, so if it was intended/explainable it should always work the same. There are more quests like this that work just fine with dumping bodies.

It's only in this specific quest though, so if it was intended/explainable it should always work the same. There are more quests like this that work just fine with dumping bodies.
Not only in this quest ;)
The only quest where enemies as not considered as dead is Automatic Love (and only because Maiko say it). Other than this quest, in the whole game, all the enemies who are dump in containers are considered as dead. But yeah, in this quest, it is noticeable (and annoying) because you have the optional objective (and I don't remember any other quest which have an objective to "not kill anyone").

Not only in this quest ;)
The only quest where enemies as not considered as dead is Automatic Love (and only because Maiko say it). Other than this quest, in the whole game, all the enemies who are dump in containers are considered as dead. But yeah, in this quest, it is noticeable (and annoying) because you have the optional objective (and I don't remember any other quest which have an objective to "not kill anyone").
It's very clear case game confusing the player.

In English version if player drags conscious enemy NPC near container options are:
- Kill enemy and dumb hide body (non lethal).
- Take down enemy and hide the body

If game regardless considers take down as kill, what's the point of non lethal, as it isn't?

My take about this remains, that there might be reason for considering enemies Dead after putting them in container related to how game works internally and it's not intended to have that result externally (to player) as evident on this particular quest.

I recommend sending tickets about this with information related how player is informed that putting unconscious NPC in container is said to be non lethal when dragging conscious enemy NPC near container and what would be the difference between the two if both methods result NPC to die.

I don't know if ithis is a bug, but I noticed that after the latest update standing by those plastic curtains (those made of small round hanging thingies) causes huge slowdowns. The framerate gets hit hard. To understand which ones, I am talking about those curtains you find in V's apartment, in the toilet. That wasn't happening before. I'm playing with maxed out settings on a 3080.

My take about this remains, that there might be reason for considering enemies Dead after putting them in container related to how game works internally and it's not intended to have that result externally (to player) as evident on this particular quest.
It's possibly my new theory, more I think about it^^
The enemies put in containers completely disappear (removed/erased/...) so there is no longer any "datas/infos" available about them in the game. In containers, corpses are simply vanished from the game.
The dudes that you let on the ground, there are datas. You can see them, you can grab them, you can know if there is loot in, if the corpses are damaged, if they're dead or not,...
Without "datas", the game have to define a "default state" for these corpses. So considering all these "vanished" corpses as dead make "a very little" more sense than consider them as alive.
But that's a "theory" based on "nothing"* :D

I do with it since release, but it need to be reported (at least for those who want).

*edit :
The only thing that makes me think they disappear completely from the game is that there was a bug before (maybe even now). When you broke the neck of an enemy (lethal), the sound of the cracking neck remained indefinitely... Unless you put the body in a container. The game probably no longer "load" the body and the noise too.
Anyway, I think I will take some screenshots when I will do this quest, report it to the support again and write here the answer (hoping another answer than "we're looking into it"^^).

Last edited:
BUG:

Gig: "playing for keeps"

On scannig, one of the tyger claws does not appear as a target for cyberhacks, and when is called the NCPD is called (as though he is a civilian), even though on scanning him he is a fugitive.

. On completing the gig, you're told " you could have done better", I assume because the system thinks that you killed a civilian.

cp bug2.png

(PC) Bug/Weird Performace issue, I'm not sure.

For some reason, activating photo mode causes a drop in framerate and causes camera stuttering. I noticed this very recently. I have footage showing where I tested this out, during a mission with Judy. The precise location is the Death Head, Scav hideout during the "Disasterpiece" mission.

https://streamable.com/4k325q

Near constant 80fps, then drop to 70-75fps after activating photo mode and camera stutter.

Reproduction: simply stand somewhere and activate photo mode. If you have an overlay, observe if you have a drop in FPS, and look if your camera movements stutter in-game.

Reloading a save fixes the issue.

I have tested this on other saves in other different locations and it did not happen. So I am unsure if this is an issue happening at this specific place, specific part of the city, or else.

Last edited:
With mantis blades I’ve also noticed that they still don’t have a working Photo mode pose. It’s still got the duplicate hand bug where there seems to be a hand, (both are animated) underneath/in the other, resulting in a 20 fingered V

edit: looks like Gorilla Arms has a similar issue though it’s not quite as in your face as the Mantis Blades.

Attachments

• 6D1BACEF-D0AE-48FB-A4F1-DABE6DB7DFCE.jpeg
    6D1BACEF-D0AE-48FB-A4F1-DABE6DB7DFCE.jpeg
    872 KB · Views: 48
  • 9430B650-F519-48CB-B4BF-2FB0934D18B7.jpeg
    9430B650-F519-48CB-B4BF-2FB0934D18B7.jpeg
    883.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Some weapons have a warning: "Full potential unlocked at Body: 10".

Gorilla arms spec states that it adds 2 to body, however when having 8 body and gorilla arms, he "Full potenial..." warning on the weapon continues.

Do cd projekt red read this?

They should let bullet impacts affect the NPCs with physics and ragdolls instead of animations. Physics are always different depending on the forces / surroundings it is always emulating new movements. But animations are repetitive and unrealistic, i think they've added new animations to bullet impacts, and took away the ragdolls, or sometimes they're combined. But is the worst thing they could've, done.

Everytime y shoot an NPC with shotgun i get the same animation: legs moving body facing down the floor, or flying npc. when i shoot with a hard pistol NPC always grabs the stomack and falls on the floor, it is so repetitive unrealistic and annoying to see. Let the physiscs do the work it will look more realistic, and satisfactory to the eye to see.

I am sure someone has already posted this, but the weather system really needs to be toned down allot. I get times when I can't see anything and it's a total white out. Also the scene with goro and hanako in the apartment when you have to fight the security team you cant see anything it some areas, because the flash lights are so overwhelming, even when not pointed at you.

There are other areas when driving you can't see more the 1 car length ahead of you. also it even worse when the sun is up and all you see it a white screen with flashes of scenery.

Not sure if you can fix it or not, but please do something about the mechanic that is used when summoning our vehicles. Anytime I use it my cars drive right through walls and guard rails, which results in a destroyed car. Not to mention the motorcycles zooming up to you then flipping over several times before stopping.

Bug: Loot duplicating after dumping an enemy

Footage: https://streamable.com/1mbunm

Description: Loot duplicates after dumping an enemy. Items such as Junk, Food, weapons and grenades will duplicate. Loot also hovers in the air.

Reproduction:
Step 1 - Dump an enemy in a crate/dumpster without looting their items first.
Step 2 - Loot the items after dumping the enemy (will be in a tiny box near the dumpster).
Step 3 - Walk away at least 10 meters, then come back near the dumpster.
Step 4 - The tiny box will still be there and the items will have reappeared.

Can be reproduced indefinitely from my testing it seems.

Edit: it seems this bug has been discovered a long time ago, but I haven't been able to find a thread or post about it here.

Last edited:
He send me a message about the contest (before the contest) something like that : "The shop will be closed until the end of the contest. I'm not happy, but I only have two hands".
So I completed the shooting range challenge and afterwards the different muzzle attachments are now available for sale, but no weapons...
Still have not come across either the weapons or muzzles while looting in the open world so far (after alot of looting).

So I completed the shooting range challenge and afterwards the different muzzle attachments are now available for sale, but no weapons...
Still have not come across either the weapons or muzzles while looting in the open world so far (after alot of looting).
To have a chance to "see" one in his inventory (and possibly in the version that you want (epic at max if you are high level), it's like all the vendors ;)
Skip Time (24H), take a look, if nothing, skip time (24H) again,... and again. Each 24H, it refresh the items available in their inventories.

The enemies put in containers completely disappear (removed/erased/...) so there is no longer any "datas/infos" available about them in the game. In containers, corpses are simply vanished from the game.
The dudes that you let on the ground, there are datas. You can see them, you can grab them, you can know if there is loot in, if the corpses are damaged, if they're dead or not,...
Without "datas", the game have to define a "default state" for these corpses. So considering all these "vanished" corpses as dead make "a very little" more sense than consider them as alive.
But that's a "theory" based on "nothing"
No, it's right. That is what I was saying before. Whether the corpses "disappear" or not in the game's data, it is still a good description, a good explanation.

The game is not considering dumped bodies as dead. It is not considering dumped bodies as alive. What is happening is, any check on a dumped body, to see if it is alive, will fail. Any check on a dumped body, to see if it is dead, will also fail. <-- This point is clearly evident by examining the Monk quest and the Clouds quest.

Makes sense to me that the 'datas' for these bodies have disappeared.

The bug is not "dumped bodies are considered dead" which can be shown to be false in some circumstances. The game itself does not inherently assume that dumped bodies are dead. The game does not define a 'default state' for bodies. Many quests check bodies for life, and if those checks fail, they assume death, but this is because of how the quest is written, not how the game is programmed. It's the quest logic, not the game code, which is assuming death. And the Clouds quest 'assumes' the other, because this quest was written to check for death, not check for life.

If they fix the game code bug - dumped bodies failing checks for death and failing checks for life - then all the quests would immediately work correctly whether you dump bodies or not.

[Ps4 Pro ext. SSD]
On the Wakako mission for Sergei, the corpo was in the passenger seat instead of the trunk, The rest of the mission goes through and he transports to the trunk if I open it. Don't know if this bug existed before but I never had it.
About performance, it is all around better except for crashes; almost couldn't do the Jotaro mission (I allways go for mayhem in that mission, even if after stealthily killing Jotaro. When the game came out I had to do it stealthily but the last patches had me going guns blazzing; this time the game crashed 3 times. At 4th attempt there was a moment the enemies lost track of me, combat state went out and I think that's what made it possible for me to continue

Top Bottom