1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Hello. My problem is side quests are not getting activated in my game. I have reinstalled the game several times but my problem keeps remaining. I have completed all story missions and i am at last mission (Hanako waiting at embers) but nearly all side missions that was suppose to activate are not coming up. (Yes i have skipped time many many times) Side quests like Paralez investigation, Chrome celebretiy asking your help at no tell motel, Grenade nose guy, Kerry side questsi nearly all of them. I am using mods but i don't think they effect the quests i am using anyting that effects script of missions except "redscript" mod. Does anyone else having this problem ?? If so know any fix ??

Last edited:
Driving mechanics are still bugged. Vehicle lights still not working properly, and crossing signals also bug out on occasion. This issue has persisted since the original 1.5 patch.

Hello. My problem is side quests are not getting activated in my game. I have reinstalled the game several times but my problem keeps remaining. I have completed all story missions and i am at last mission (Hanako waiting at embers) but nearly all side missions that was suppose to activate are not coming up. (Yes i have skipped time many many times) Side quests like Paralez investigation, Chrome celebretiy asking your help at no tell motel, Grenade nose guy, Kerry side questsi nearly all of them. I am using mods but i don't think they i am using anyting that effects script of missions except "redscript" mod. Does anyone else having this problem ?? If so know any fix ??
Very strange, because Elisabeth Peralez (I Fought The Law) must call you as soon as you leave the Sunset Motel after Ghost Town/Life During Wartime.
I hope, it's not "mod-related" (because anyway, mods can "break" something which is not related to it...)
A least you can send a ticket to the support for help, but honestly, there is "great" chance that is related to a mod and that the support would be "helpless" :(

Very strange, because Elisabeth Peralez (I Fought The Law) must call you as soon as you leave the Sunset Motel after Ghost Town/Life During Wartime.
I hope, it's not "mod-related" (because anyway, mods can "break" something which is not related to it...)
A least you can send a ticket to the support for help, but honestly, there is "great" chance that is related to a mod and that the support would be "helpless" :(
Thank you for answering i will make one last complete reinstall and play with 0 mods. I hope its not game related issue

Unfortunately after 1.52 or hotfix (or new nvidia drivers) I have one big fps drop just couple minutes into a game. It occured sometimes at 1.50 but now its even worse and honestly - in unplayable state.

Unfortunately after 1.52 or hotfix (or new nvidia drivers) I have one big fps drop just couple minutes into a game. It occured sometimes at 1.50 but now its even worse and honestly - in unplayable state.

For you is this in Steam PC or on console? I am starting to wonder if the CTD on launch (and other stability problems ) is a Steam only related issue but I have heard others have the same thing on GOG.

All stats on stat page is zero, and time has stopped slowing while sliding or dodging while aiming. This is latest patch.

Attachments

• 20220325_221314.jpg
    20220325_221314.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 36
Hello everyone, every time when a weapon or body enemy dropped near or under bush, it's impossible to collect because don't appear the option press F to collect. The problem was present on the Patch 1.5 and continue after Patch 1.52.
My question is the correct path to report this problem, i suppose this is correct is: Technical / Mechanics / I am experiencing issues in Combat.

Cyberpunk2077_2022_03_25_13_10_05_426 -  problem with weapons and body enemies dropped under b...png

Cyberpunk2077_2022_03_25_13_23_31_214 -  problem with weapons and body enemies dropped under b...png

Setup Info:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
ASUS TUF X570-PLUS_BR
GEIL DDR4 16GB (2x8)
ASUS TUF RX 6700 XT
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.52
Steam Version

Hello everyone, every time when a weapon or body enemy dropped near or under bush, it's impossible to collect because don't appear the option press F to collect. The problem was present on the Patch 1.5 and continue after Patch 1.52.
My question is the correct path to report this problem, i suppose this is correct is: Technical / Mechanics / I am experiencing issues in Combat.

View attachment 11295628

View attachment 11295637

Setup Info:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
ASUS TUF X570-PLUS_BR
GEIL DDR4 16GB (2x8)
ASUS TUF RX 6700 XT
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.52
Steam Version
Yep, and it's there since day one on bushes.
I think its because the item (or whatever the "thing"), is inside the bush hitbox.
And yeah, I think the "closest" category is "issue in combat".

Yep, and it's there since day one on bushes.
I think its because the item (or whatever the "thing"), is inside the bush hitbox.
And yeah, I think the "closest" category is "issue in combat".
Thank you for your help and support.

I've encountered 3 bugs so far with my Nomad save.

- I can't seem to be able obtain the free Caliburn.

- I never received the rewards from Meredith after exposing the mole.

- I can't get "these boots are made for walkin'" quest to trigger.

- I can't seem to be able obtain the free Caliburn.
- I can't get "these boots are made for walkin'" quest to trigger.
Very weird, because this two ones are triggered almost at the same time with the same requirement if I'm right :(
- I never received the rewards from Meredith after exposing the mole.
You mean after saying to Meredith about "LOA" and Anthony ? The container in the apartment with an AJAX and a bullet proof jacket ?

The Suspected Organised Crime activity which gives Psalm 11:6 still has a slight issue. If the main boss/crimelord dies from DOT rather than being killed by bullets/blades etc the crafting spec doesn't drop. It may be that it's only DOT when they're using the mantis blades bit I'm not sure. It's definitely related to DOT though.

Very weird, because this two ones are triggered almost at the same time with the same requirement if I'm right :(

You mean after saying to Meredith about "LOA" and Anthony ? The container in the apartment with an AJAX and a bullet proof jacket ?
Yeah that container. Ive also spent hours in badlands just driving around to see if the quest and car would finally trigger

Yeah that container. Ive also spent hours in badlands just driving around to see if the quest and car would finally trigger
Very weird, I get it at my very first visit in the apartment (But it still a long while after leaving it to meet Goro, around 50 hours of playing time^^).
Maybe good to report it to the support (with a save if possible).
The Suspected Organised Crime activity which gives Psalm 11:6 still has a slight issue. If the main boss/crimelord dies from DOT rather than being killed by bullets/blades etc the crafting spec doesn't drop. It may be that it's only DOT when they're using the mantis blades bit I'm not sure. It's definitely related to DOT though.
Very strange on my side.
In my previous playthrough, I killed him discreetly with my overture (a single bullet in the head), he didn't drop the crafting spec. So I reloaded a previous save (I always create a save before killing these bosses^^), killed him again in the exact same way (a single bullet in a head with my overture) and he drop it...

I have done Ghost Town until the point where you sleep at Sunset Motel with Panam in that rented room.
I also haven't gottem a call from Elisabeth and I have done that quest a very long time ago by now. HOWEVER
I have not yet done "Lightning Breaks" <-- which is where you actually retreive Hellman.
In 2 other playthrough I also had that call only after I conpleted the Hellman quest, however I used to do them back-to-back.

I therefore believe you should have completed Lightning Breaks first actually.

I also haven't gottem a call from Elisabeth and I have done that quest a very long time ago by now. HOWEVER
I have not yet done "Lightning Breaks" <-- which is where you actually retreive Hellman.
Yep, you're right, I say Ghost Town, but it's the "entire part", Ghost Town > Lightning Break > Life During Wartime > Tapeworm (in short, after finding Hellman and the discussion with him).

Top Bottom