1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
EDIT: Can confirm that my issue was caused by issues in driver version 22.2.1 and was resolved by reverting to 21.10.2 WHQL

Graphical issue in character creation tool and in phonecall HUD after 1.5 update.
Where character is all black. Seems to be a lightning issue. They mentioned that they had changed the lightning to make it more natrual.
This issue has also been registered as a technical support ticket 1257591

Important mention from Radeons driver change logs. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-22-2-1

Known Issues​

• While playing Cyberpunk 2077™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon® RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.

Steam installation - validated files. Update of existing installation
Windows 11
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz (16 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB RAM
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 56
GPU Driver: Radeon 22.1.1

See character all black/dark.
20220215180131_1.jpg

See phonecall thumbnail of Rachel Casich
20220215180722_1.jpg

Last edited:
Graphical issue in character creation tool and in phonecall HUD after 1.5 update.
Where character is all black. Seems to be a lightning issue. They mentioned that they had changed the lightning to make it more natrual.
This issue has also been registered as a technical support ticket 1257591

Steam installation - validated files. Update of existing installation
Windows 11
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz (16 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB RAM
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 56
GPU Driver: Radeon 22.1.1

See character all black/dark.
View attachment 11280925
See phonecall thumbnail of Rachel Casich
View attachment 11280928
You have to wait an update on AMD GPU or back to a previous version. It's a known issue on AMD RX GPU.
"AMD is investigating the underlying issue."
(it's also noticed in the last AMD GPU drivers description).

New patch, new version, new thread for continuing the previous one.

It's not a thread for complaining, so stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots and explain where, when, why and how it happen.

And if it's not already did, please to report it to the official support :
- If you use mods, be sure it also happen without (no need to add useless work to CDPR support).
- If you want to report multiple issues/bugs/problems, it's seem better to do it separately for each one, especially if they aren't in the same category (visual, sound, quest,...)

For make the game greater than it's already is.
Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !
Good idea LeKill3rFou. I will report bugs when I start playing and when/if I encounter them.

Windows 11 & GoG version.

Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 does not start at all. All attempts end with "Cyberpunk 2077 has Flatlined" message.

Disabling antivirus does not fix this.
File verify does not fix this.
Full uninstall (with deleted saves and data) and reinstall does not fix this

Specs:
Windows 11 Pro
AMD Ryzen 5900X
Radeon 6800XT
32 gigs of ram
Driver 22.1.2
Modded game? If so, try to uninstall everything and reinstall. Had to do that to be able to launch the game. Mods will not work until they're updated anyway.

Yes, when I stop Nahimic Service game start normally again.

I still would like to know why sound related service can crash Cyberpunk 2077 especially since version 1.31 worked perfectly
It seems to be more common issue, since I had the same issue with Forza Horizon 5 on launch day... and it can obviously cause a crash, since the service affects the access to audio devices (since it allows you to do some software EQ or whatever - never used it tbh...) and the game needs to enumerate or open connection to the connected audio devices. Which then fails because of this stupid service.

It seems to be more common issue, since I had the same issue with Forza Horizon 5 on launch day... and it can obviously cause a crash, since the service affects the access to audio devices (since it allows you to do some software EQ or whatever - never used it tbh...) and the game needs to enumerate or open connection to the connected audio devices. Which then fails because of this stupid service.
To be more specific, it fails in function AK::SoundEngine::AddOutput which is part of WWise library that is used for audio playback made by AudioKinetic. I believe that compared to 1.3 they updated the wwise dependency to newer version which might contain this issue.
Post automatically merged:

Flatlined on start....all was fine pre patch. fresh install didnt help
Thing that helps most people with instant crash on launch is trying to disable NahmicService in Task Manager (see attached image)
1644948853770.png

I cant even start a new game as all characters are pitch black. I know this is related to AMD drivers, but last time I tried to reverse them my PC janked up, so I will not risk doing it again, especially for a "game" like CP2077. this is a sad joke for me. Guess there is no playing till 1.51, if it will even come out.

Playing on PS5. I’ve noticed during the start of The Nomad Lifepath, several of the usual shards and pick up-able items aren’t there. This includes the Eddies and shard in the farmhouse where you meet Jackie. Some of the old item that you could never pick up despite the little icon above them indicating that you could, are gone, which is nice. But a lot of the other are missing,

Checked my V in the mirror, and all the tattoos and piercings are gone. Fresh install, no mods, but an older save. He's totally vanilla xD I can re-add the piercings with the new option but eff me, no tattoos? Really?

Edit: Also, the game seems way more blury with the same settings I had previously - all ultra or psycho + DLSS quality. Weird.

Top Bottom