1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Regina is handing out gigs too early: Gig: Last Login and Gig: Small Man, Big Evil appear on map before The Heist is completed although The Heist must be completed before they activate.

Windows 11 & GoG version.

Cyberpunk 2077 1.5 does not start at all. All attempts end with "Cyberpunk 2077 has Flatlined" message.

Disabling antivirus does not fix this.
File verify does not fix this.
Full uninstall (with deleted saves and data) and reinstall does not fix this

Specs:
Windows 11 Pro
AMD Ryzen 5900X
Radeon 6800XT
32 gigs of ram
Driver 22.1.2
I'm getting the same message, my specs are:

Windows 10 Home
Intel i7-10750H @2.60GHz
32 Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super

I'm getting the same message, my specs are:

Windows 11 Home
Intel i7-10750H @2.60GHz
32 Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super
Just a guess : look if you don't have any Audio Softwares active in your Task Manager (like A-Volute, Nahimic or Sonic Studio).
If yes, disable them and relaunch the game.

After a full forced 62GB re-download today (via GOG), I fired up my existing savegame - still stuck in the Cybernetic Implant menu at Vicktor's place. Cannot (controller) or [Esc] (keyboard) out of it. Task Manager to end the game. *sigh* On this nonsense goes. 😐

Jackie has had one of his guns out through the entirety of The Heist mission at Afterlife - Nomad. XBSS.
19-02-2022_18-56-31-rel524il.png

After a full forced 62GB re-download today (via GOG), I fired up my existing savegame - still stuck in the Cybernetic Implant menu at Vicktor's place. Cannot (controller) or [Esc] (keyboard) out of it. Task Manager to end the game. *sigh* On this nonsense goes. 😐
Maybe you already try, but anyway, I suggest to delete your UserSettings.json file (a new "fresh" one should be created after).
\*your username*\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

Maybe you already try, but anyway, I suggest to delete your UserSettings.json file (a new "fresh" one should be created after).
\*your username*\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
Thanks, I tried that - didn't work. Re-ran from an older save - still locked into the Cybernetic Implants menu the moment I bring it up on screen at Vicktor's place. I've filed a technical report. This is utterly ridiculous.

Thanks, I tried that - didn't work. Re-ran from an older save - still locked into the Cybernetic Implants menu the moment I bring it up on screen at Vicktor's place. I've filed a technical report. This is utterly ridiculous.
You add a DxDiag ? It could be usefull ;)
It's above all really really annoying... and weird :(

So I started a New game on the new 1,5 update on PS4 Pro and I’m really liking the new balanced loot, it doesn’t fell overwhelming this time around but when me an Jackie was driving after you hand over the girl to Trauma Team on city lockdown we get followed and when I start shooting out of the car there’s no gun sound when I shot and half the gunshot animation is gone but I see hit points and then i flatline with half full life it’s happen to me five times now both inside and outside the car, this is really game breaking for me.

Biomonitor is still not working, also like before since game release
Not tested in 1.5, but in the previous version, I already see it working.
Rarely because the most often, I never reach 15%... It's like 40% health remaining > One bullet > 0% (dead)... There is no chance that it will work in this case.
Post automatically merged:

So I started a New game on the new 1,5 update on PS4 Pro and I’m really liking the new balanced loot, it doesn’t fell overwhelming this time around but when me an Jackie was driving after you hand over the girl to Trauma Team on city lockdown we get followed and when I start shooting out of the car there’s no gun sound when I shot and half the gunshot animation is gone but I see hit points and then i flatline with half full life it’s happen to me five times now both inside and outside the car, this is really game breaking for me.
Have you try to clear the cache ?
Maybe it could help. If not, you can report it to the support with screenshot if possible.

Skipping time sometimes makes the screen over bright and bugs the lighting. Trying to open cp2077_master_env_v008_m8.env with 010 editor gives an error on line 272. PC version. So the new weather system changes and time skipping have some issues.

Blade Runner 2077 mod Author.

PC: The UI now lets you change your primary action key (F), if you change it for "Exploration and Combat", but not "UI interaction", the character page tells you to hold your new reassigned key from Exploration and Combat to acquire the perk, but that is not the key for UI so does not work there and you have to use F still, the prompt is wrong.

Last edited:
PC:

So far I can say that the Monk quest is still bugged: if you do it non-lethally but dump any of the bodies in a trunk (there is one right outside the "exit" door) it will still treat it as if you killed them.

The Jotaro quest also treats you as having killed him even if you knock him out. Not sure if that's intended if you shoot up the place, but given that the target himself is alive I'd still consider that a bug.

Additionally ran into Jackie's motorcycle just standing in the middle of the street after getting the Flathead. Was unable to be interacted with, but was still affecting traffic.

PC:

So far I can say that the Monk quest is still bugged: if you do it non-lethally but dump any of the bodies in a trunk (there is one right outside the "exit" door) it will still treat it as if you killed them.

The Jotaro quest also treats you as having killed him even if you knock him out. Not sure if that's intended if you shoot up the place, but given that the target himself is alive I'd still consider that a bug.

Additionally ran into Jackie's motorcycle just standing in the middle of the street after getting the Flathead. Was unable to be interacted with, but was still affecting traffic.
Did you use Short Circuit with Jotaro? Just asking because it seems to kill large part of its targets now.

PC:

That bug where the game considered killed the dumped ones happens in the mission where you have to save a guy for a detention camp in the badlands (and you dont have to kill militech employees).

Top Bottom