1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Yes, I had picked The Sun ending with Johnny + Rogue both times yet the first time (1.3) had Jackie there, then last night he wasn't. Perhaps maybe the error was actually with the last version then, since it's possible he's not supposed to show up in that ending? :LOL: I'm not sure.
Yep, I'm not sure too... I only sent Jackie to Viktor once, so I can't really say... (And I'm quite sure that I chose the Star as always) :)
But I always suppose that if it's Johnny who have the control of V's body (In the Sun, you really play as Johnny. You discuss with V in "Mikoshi"), there is no reason to Johnny to "see" and maybe even less, to try to talk to Jackie.

2 years after the release, and applying graphics presets is still buggy. You select a preset, then if the apply button does not appear, the preset will not be applied! Even if you change some setting manually, apply it, and then roll it back and apply it again, the entire preset will not be applied. Only the changed setting will be applied. The only way to properly change a preset is to restart the game after selecting a preset.
Trying presets wihout restarts (5:10 - medium settings with wrong reflections and no shadows)
Medium preset after restart game.
GOG Galaxy version full updated.

Last edited:
items and mods seem to randomly change rarity even if they are crafted ive had ever legendary armodilo mods change from 75 armor and legendary to common with much less armor ive also had non legendary items in my inventory turn into legendary

Hi, is anyone encountering game slowly freezing when using ramoteplay on xbox series x after patching up to 1.5?

I have an issue - i have no mods and when i try to fast travel anywhere, game crashes after load bar reaches around 75%. I don't know what to do.

My rig:
Ryzen 5 4600U
Nvidia GeForce 1650, driver 511.79
16GB Ram
Installed on SSD.

Dude, I've repeatedly told you to go back on terminals and computers it's the ''HOLD TO CROUCH'' button, default C, dunno what it is for the controller.
Yes, thank you. It was my mistake, all along, but thank you for your advice. The problem has now been resolved and I'm playing happily without further incident.

I have an issue - i have no mods and when i try to fast travel anywhere, game crashes after load bar reaches around 75%. I don't know what to do.

My rig:
Ryzen 5 4600U
Nvidia GeForce 1650, driver 511.79
16GB Ram
Installed on SSD.
Only with fast travel ?
At first make sure you have try all of these steps :
Hi, is anyone encountering game slowly freezing when using ramoteplay on xbox series x after patching up to 1.5?
Nope sorry, never used :(

Hey, I discovered an audio bug in Northside.
PC Version 1.5

In front of a gate used to be protesters, but they are gone and the audio is still playing (see video)

Thanks for your effort

Attachments

• audio-bug.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 18
Yes, thank you. It was my mistake, all along, but thank you for your advice. The problem has now been resolved and I'm playing happily without further incident.
No problem, I had the same issue with one of the random terminals in the game lol.

The food vendor underneath the Netrunner Vendor in Watson has no audible dialogue and has this as his overhead subtitles. He responds to V’s dialogue options with his actual voice lines and subtitle. This bug is just what I see as his greeting when near him/idle dialogue without V interacting with him.

my language is set to English for everything, I’m playing on PS5.

Attachments

• 451DDC1E-A174-4081-95D7-02210F4D55EC.jpeg
    451DDC1E-A174-4081-95D7-02210F4D55EC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
This is likely not something 1.5 related, nor needs to be fixed :D but if you follow Militech van after The Pick Up and block it's way soon after game tells you 'nothing to see there' it will put it into this loop that will keep playing. Wonder if it's with all the after-Mission vehicles.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (12).gif

I’m having an issue with the fixers not sending me text messages when I drive through there district to offer me a car or motorbike my street cred is 40 and I haven’t had vehicles from Dino, Padre, El captain or Dakota. They still ring me for missions when I get close to the area.

I’m having an issue with the fixers not sending me text messages when I drive through there district to offer me a car or motorbike my street cred is 40 and I haven’t had vehicles from Dino, Padre, El captain or Dakota. They still ring me for missions when I get close to the area.
Have you complete at least one GIG for them ?
(To receive vehicle offers from fixers, you have to "work" for them one time at least).
Wakako and Regina is already done at the beginning. Wakako because the first quest with Jackie and Regina because you certainly wouldn't have any cars at the beginning of Act 2 (Delamain crush your dear Hella).

Just completed "The Heist" and noticed a couple of issues of which I'm fairly confident at least the second one is new:
  • In the Scrapyard, when V is digging themselves out some of the debris doesn't really disappear and instead turns into a bit of a flickering mess. Not sure if this is a new one, but new for me at any rate.
  • Mama Welles doesn't actually call about the funeral. She immediately sends a message as if V didn't pick up their phone. The quest also triggered *immediately* even before leaving the apartment for the first time after The Heist. I seem to recall it took a little longer before that quest started last time.
  • The Delamain that rams your car didn't say the iconic "Beep! Beep! ..." line until I reloaded from the autosave that appears to be created when getting in the car.

In the Scrapyard, when V is digging themselves out some of the debris doesn't really disappear and instead turns into a bit of a flickering mess. Not sure if this is a new one, but new for me at any rate.
Like if they "floating" ?
If yes, it's like that since day one, I suppose it's supposed to simulate a kind of eyes malfunction.
Mama Welles doesn't actually call about the funeral. She immediately sends a message as if V didn't pick up their phone. The quest also triggered *immediately* even before leaving the apartment for the first time after The Heist. I seem to recall it took a little longer before that quest started last time.
Normally, she send you a message like "we need to talk".
And the quest "heroe" start with the objective "Call Mama Wells".

It depend
Above all, have you a save before the problem occur ? If yes, try to reload it. The "vehicles button" and the phone are "red" so unavailable ? If yes, it's just a guess, maybe try to enter in combat with random enemies and win the fight. Normally during fights, you also can't call a vehicle, use phone nor skip time (so maybe that these "options" will become available after the figth).
I have went back to pervious saves and the same thing keeps happening. I can talk to merchants now, use vehicles and receive texts. I still can't use the boxes where you sell stuff, skip time, fast travel or save the game. I am relying on the auto save to keep my progress. I have been in numerous fights. Nothing changes it. I'm also stuck on play it safe mission.

Top Bottom