1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Is there any changes in the nuke explosion in Johnny's memories on current gen/PC? On old gen when Saburo is talking to Johnny there is only a fixed mushroom explosion model instead of the change in orange lighting

Is there any changes in the nuke explosion in Johnny's memories on current gen/PC? On old gen when Saburo is talking to Johnny there is only a fixed mushroom explosion model instead of the change in orange lighting
On series X, I paid attention because it was a "fixed" mushroom before (XB1 version). But now in 1.5, until Saburo stand right in front of it, it slowly grow :)

Ps5: cursor on terminal not working after accessing cameras or other features randomly.
ads zoom reduction penalty not working

For whatever it might be worth... on the ground floor of the Abandoned Apartment Building (it's the one where one of the tarot cards can be found), there is an interior window that can be shimmied through by crouching on top of a box. Although there is another box of the same height on the other side of the window, you can't get back through the way you came in and there is no other exit from the building on that side. Vague memory says there is a mission objective in an apartment in that section of the building, so there must also be an exit, but you can't get to it unless that mission is active. There isn't much else back there aside from very minor lootables, but having to reload a save to get out is a pain. Perhaps this might be fixed/blocked in a future patch?

It never happen for me in 1.31, but I wonder from where you reach him ?
On my side, I always go from the "normal" way, so the stairs and not by the hole. And the fight between Goro and Arasaka dudes always start when I enter in the room from the door (so maybe the "event" is not triggered is you pass through the hole).
This isn't after when you search for him, this is during the cutscene.
After done talking to Hanako, you hear sounds of footsteps so Takamura tells you to check outside. You do it then get flashbanged and raided, after you're no longer blinded you see the Arasaka troops in the room. For me in 1.31 Takamura was T-Posing during the bit when the floor collapses every playthrough, in 1.5 he no longer T-poses and now just stands and waddles a bit, completely oblivious of what's happening.

Photo Mode keeps breaking - by this I mean some poses and "look at camera" sometimes stop showing in the options. Once they stop showing, they sometimes come back, but at the moment they've been gone for a couple of days now.

Edit:- Actually... it might not be breaking - I just experimented and it seems that some poses etc don't work with some items of clothing. Can anyone confirm that? (Or did it just decide to work again because I closed the game and restarted it?)

Last edited:
After done talking to Hanako, you hear sounds of footsteps so Takamura tells you to check outside. You do it then get flashbanged and raided, after you're no longer blinded you see the Arasaka troops in the room. For me in 1.31 Takamura was T-Posing during the bit when the floor collapses every playthrough, in 1.5 he no longer T-poses and now just stands and waddles a bit, completely oblivious of what's happening.
Ah ok. My bad ;)
Has anyone tried to collect parts from robots? Each time you eliminate any robot, it glows according to the rarity of the parts. But coming close to him there is no way to loot him.
Yep on drones ?
It's not all the drones, but almost. There is no way to loot them. he only "workaround", it's to go away far enough and come back. If it despaw (which not always happen), you can loot the little bag^^.
Post automatically merged:

Photo Mode keeps breaking - by this I mean some poses and "look at camera" sometimes stop showing in the options. Once they stop showing, they sometimes come back, but at the moment they've been gone for a couple of days now.

Edit:- Actually... it might not be breaking - I just experimented and it seems that some poses etc don't work with some items of clothing. Can anyone confirm that? (Or did it just decide to work again because I closed the game and restarted it?)
You didn't change clothes ?
Because some clothes "enable/disable" some poses.
Dresses block many poses.
Currently I can't look the camera in Photo Mode, but if I unequip my "Pozer Jacket", I can. I don't know why... The same for dresses and some poses :)

Edit : To respond to your "edit", yes it's clothes (y)

Last edited:
You didn't change clothes ?
Because some clothes "enable/disable" some poses.
Dresses block many poses.
Currently I can't look the camera in Photo Mode, but if I unequip my "Pozer Jacket", I can. I don't know why... The same for dresses and some poses :)
Yes, I changed the jacket she had on and all the poses and "look at camera" were back. Then when I put the other jacket back on, they were gone again. I wondered if it was just fluke. But, if it's supposed to do that, that's OK, I just thought it was weird and/or broken.

Hey where's the welcome thread, I was looking since let deus know that on ps5 version I cant see drop points on map. And in the mission
"Greed doesn't pay" it wants me to drop an item at the drop point but it says unavailable.

The last one (I think, a bug who appeared in 1.3 but still here).
During Gimme Danger, I follow Goro to get down from the building after the scouting, and I receive a message from him to tell me where to meet, i.e at the bottom of the building that we leave :D
(message that normally should be sent if I decided not to go with him directly)

24-02-2022_21-27-04-ugjqvcne.jpg

Is there a bug at the end of Beast Within ? I can;t stop Claire from killing Sampson, meaning he will not be able to give me Cthulhu.

Is there a bug at the end of Beast Within ? I can;t stop Claire from killing Sampson, meaning he will not be able to give me Cthulhu.
Before the last race, you have to tell her directly that winning is more important to you. The race is more important. Even if she kills him, you will later have the opportunity to buy his car.

I just finished this quest and Claire don't kill Samsom. But I have a slight detail to add :)
When you have to answer to Claire :
  • He won't cross the finish line
  • I race just to win
  • I'm stepping down Claire, I won't help you kill him.
I always chose the third. And the dialogue continue like that :
Claire : So that's it ? you give up ? Is that your last word ?
V : Okay, Claire... But my only goal will be to win. If he dies during the race, then ok. But I won't help you to murder him. And believe me, murder him won't make you feel better, it will just make you a murderer...
Claire : Ok I'm fine with this.

Then the message "don't forget what you promise..."
And it work, Claire don't kill him.

Johnny Silverhand still won't appear at the end of Riders of the Storm, soft-locking the game. I had this happen in 1.3 and 1.31 as well.

As said in another thread yesterday, Gig: Goodbye Night City is still bugging out with it's no killing option - some Militech NPCs seem to commit suicide or whatever, I literally have nothing else to do than sneak into the area and wait a short while - I hear shooting in the background, then the No kill option autofails and Dakota later lectures me on it. :p
I already had that bug almost a year ago on my 1st playthrough, but at that time I thought it was related to hiding unconscious bodies that made it fail - dunno if it's different now or if I was wrong back then.

I already had that bug almost a year ago on my 1st playthrough, but at that time I thought it was related to hiding unconscious bodies that made it fail - dunno if it's different now or if I was wrong back then.
Dumping unconscious corpses in containers fail the non-lethal objective, that's for sure since day one.
You tried to use System Reset as soon as possible on the two guys who are shooting on "something" ?

Top Bottom