1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Can't sleep in the Aldecaldo's 1st or 2nd camp whilst romancing or after I fully romanced Panam as Male V.

Can interact with the mirror, stash and new chair but there is nothing for the bed. Panam also doesn't seem to have any new dialogue like Judy did when I fully romanced her, is she supposed to?

Johnny Silverhand still won't appear at the end of Riders of the Storm, soft-locking the game. I had this happen in 1.3 and 1.31 as well.
I also notice that Johnny isn't appearing in any of the Watson quests, which I am redoing now.
Post automatically merged:

And this was funny, how they forgot Cheetah lol. Reported, ofc.

Last edited:
Is the "Take Control" interaction with turrets a 1.5 update or did I not notice before?
I have encountered a bug where upon "Exit" [C/Escape], if standing on a hollow object i.e; a stack of abandoned cars then you will end up stuck inside said hollow object.
GIG: NO FIXERS
P.C, Win10, GoG Launcher, No Mods

Attachments

• 2022-03-06_0920_1.png
    2022-03-06_0920_1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 2022-03-06_0920_2.png
    2022-03-06_0920_2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Win10 latest, Steam Version

When attempting Don't Fear The Reaper, you used to be able to save immediately after the scene transition. Now, you have no ability to save/quicksave anywhere during the mission, including when out of combat. This makes the ending needlessly punishing and forcing the player to one specific build to not get one-shot by a stray bullet.

When attempting Don't Fear The Reaper, you used to be able to save immediately after the scene transition. Now, you have no ability to save/quicksave anywhere during the mission, including when out of combat. This makes the ending needlessly punishing and forcing the player to one specific build to not get one-shot by a stray bullet.
Fwiw, I am also missing the ability to save when Adam Smasher is on his knees and waiting for his FATALITY call.

It is convenient to have a mark at that point. And there are no more challenges for V past it. Save from probing if Johnny will really let you cross the bridge before you say okay, let's do you one last one and going to the well. :p

Last edited:

Not sure that is a bug. This ending is intended to be a "one shoot/one try" ending. If you die, well you die > end credits. So for me, they fix it :)
(I always found weird to be able to save during this ending, but that's just my opinion^^)

I was trying to report a bug I had. Since the newest patch, I am trying to complete the auto jock achievement, and the last car I need is a “Brennan Apollo”. When I go to it’s intended location the motorcycle is not there for purchase. But it appears that it is there on the fast travel map but absent on arrival in location.

Came Across another new one on the Ps5,

Happened twice today, Exited a vehicle, and the rumble on the controller started, It would stop if I did a breach protocol or entered a menu, but as soon as I retuned to normal play(Walking/driving/etc...) non stop vibration in the controller no matter what I was doing. Quick save and load fixed the issue but it was an odd one.

I was trying to report a bug I had. Since the newest patch, I am trying to complete the auto jock achievement, and the last car I need is a “Brennan Apollo”. When I go to it’s intended location the motorcycle is not there for purchase. But it appears that it is there on the fast travel map but absent on arrival in location.
It's on a save created before 1.5 release ?
If yes, I think some car/bike "problems", those who fall under the ground (which seem to be the case with your bike), weren't fixed even after the 1.5 update.
So you can report it to the support if it's not already done (even if you already did it in 1.31) with a save if possible ;)

Took some images of the lighting issues I found on cars and the environment. Turns out, some vehicle lights are now...blue? Also seems to be an issue with things like display signs and crossing signals, which have all their normally dark pixels illuminated full white all the time.

Something tells me the lighting system got a bit hosed with the update for real.

Attached some images, even found a crossing stripe texture that seems to have gotten goofed up. This texture and the crossing signal are near the Arasaka Waterfront I think.

Attachments

• 2022-02-17_2344_1.png
    2022-02-17_2344_1.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 45
  • 2022-02-23_2248_1.png
    2022-02-23_2248_1.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 28
  • 2022-02-26_0053_1.png
    2022-02-26_0053_1.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 39
  • 2022-02-26_0057_1.png
    2022-02-26_0057_1.png
    5 MB · Views: 41
  • 2022-03-03_1858_1.png
    2022-03-03_1858_1.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 31
  • 2022-03-03_2022_2.png
    2022-03-03_2022_2.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 33
Platform: Xbox One X
Lifepath: Nomad

GIG: The Union Strikes Back

Issue: There's vending machine with an access point on street level floor of target building that has no arrow indicators for elevation.
Tested: When V as at roof of building marker for access point indicated that access point was at roof. When V was at second floor of bulding marker for access point indicated that access point was at second floor.

Other: Relevant to GIG: Goodbye, Night City and issue with unconscious Militech personnel bodies hidden in containers counting as killing them and resulting failure of objective: Do not kill any Militech personnel.

The Union Strikes Back GIG also has additional reward if completed without killing any workers at target location. Took down all but one NPC's at location. Hid some of unconscious bodies in containers, left some laying on floors. Objective for not killing any personnel was completed.

Conclusion: Hiding unconscious bodies resulting them counting as killed in GIG: Goodbye, Night City, is inconsistency and likely a bug.

The Union Strikes Back GIG also has additional reward if completed without killing any workers at target location. Took down all but one NPC's at location. Hid some of unconscious bodies in containers, left some laying on floors. Objective for not killing any personnel was completed.
Weird I didn't pay attention, but I'm sure, I killed them all (for sure, my last 1.5, I did it with my knife and it is always lethal...) and Rogue said me that I was perfect for the Job because there was no dead civilian (but I can garantee that all the "hostile" poeple in the building were well dead*, except the "target" that I delivered to the van^^).

*like the maintenance guy in the toilet, he was dead for sure :D

Last edited:
I get no money at access points only components. So when I do a gig with 5 access points I loose about 8k dollars because I can't get the money from breach. This is really annoying :( And there is no place for the leguan egg in my apartment but this is nothing game breaking.

Top Bottom