1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Weird I didn't pay attention, but I'm sure, I killed them all (for sure, my last 1.5, I did it with my knife and it is always lethal...) and Rogue said me that I was perfect for the Job because there was no dead civilian (but I can garantee that all the "hostile" poeple in the building were well dead*, except the "target" that I delivered to the van^^).

*like the maintenance guy in the toilet, he was dead for sure :D
Okay, so that looks like they took a shortcut there, but didn't do that on GIG: Goodbye, Night City. Still very mixed messages to player and something I hope they address.

Hello. Has anybody else found a fix for this missing dialogue/UI glitch that occurs on new games? This occurs on every platform. We cannot start a new game without this game-breaking glitch. See below:

Thanks!

I don't know, as time goes by, I become less and less impressed with this next gen upgrade. It seems that while graphics and fps were improved, a lot of problems haven't be fixed for it. I'm getting some of the same problems I had on the original version for XB1 on the next gen version for XBX, and others that are new.

Such as, it seems that the longer you play, the more problems you encounter with glitches, lighting problems, pop-in, phase-in etc... I'm convinced that in the last 9 hours of play, I've had more problems than with the previous 100 hours combined.

It's starting to spoil the enjoyment enough again now that I've seriously thought about deleting my character to again wait for more updates to actually fix these things, instead of them just saying they have been.

I've had Panam be holding her sniper during a cutscene when she shouldn't be, the horn on the truck that carries the Basilisk going constantly for no reason, ruining the dialogue scene with Saul. All kinds of animation issues with NPCs and vehicles, etc etc.

Hard to believe some of these problems are still an issue after so long.

A couple of photos:
1. Nice watch she has, huh?
2 & 3. Daylight at 2AM and excessive glare during the day, the glare can be even worse while driving in first person.
07-03-2022_23-23-23-shtxcdwr.png08-03-2022_00-34-03-xohephpc.png07-03-2022_23-23-23-zui0dlgi.png

I get no money at access points only components. So when I do a gig with 5 access points I loose about 8k dollars because I can't get the money from breach. This is really annoying :( And there is no place for the leguan egg in my apartment but this is nothing game breaking.
Maybe a bug or maybe "something new" but you earn money only on the first access point (all the next, you earn xp, components and maybe QHs)

Platform: Xbox One X
Lifepath: Nomad

GIG: The Union Strikes Back

Issue: There's vending machine with an access point on street level floor of target building that has no arrow indicators for elevation.
Tested: When V as at roof of building marker for access point indicated that access point was at roof. When V was at second floor of bulding marker for access point indicated that access point was at second floor.

Other: Relevant to GIG: Goodbye, Night City and issue with unconscious Militech personnel bodies hidden in containers counting as killing them and resulting failure of objective: Do not kill any Militech personnel.

The Union Strikes Back GIG also has additional reward if completed without killing any workers at target location. Took down all but one NPC's at location. Hid some of unconscious bodies in containers, left some laying on floors. Objective for not killing any personnel was completed.

Conclusion: Hiding unconscious bodies resulting them counting as killed in GIG: Goodbye, Night City, is inconsistency and likely a bug.

Goodbye Night City, is probably the most annoying optional/bonus objective in the game, I cannot count all the different ways I've failed that one, BUT my top 3 are System reset knocked guard unconscious and he fell into Barbed wire which apparently killed him, Guard got killed by another guard's grenade, and guards got shot by their own turret, not to mention all the occasions where I'm not sure what actually killed a guard or if they even actually died or if it was bugged. I think since launch with multiple attempts I've only successfully completed that objective once.

Goodbye Night City, is probably the most annoying optional/bonus objective in the game, I cannot count all the different ways I've failed that one, BUT my top 3 are System reset knocked guard unconscious and he fell into Barbed wire which apparently killed him, Guard got killed by another guard's grenade, and guards got shot by their own turret, not to mention all the occasions where I'm not sure what actually killed a guard or if they even actually died or if it was bugged. I think since launch with multiple attempts I've only successfully completed that objective once.
In stealth, it's quite easy (if possible indeed).
In open combat, for sure there are always chances that a dude kill his buddy by "unluck" :)

In stealth, it's quite easy (if possible indeed).
In open combat, for sure there are always chances that a dude kill his buddy by "unluck" :)

I've gone the stealth route, thought I was all good and completed it, and Still had it fail not sure exactly why. I think either bad luck or bug. Like I said I've completed it, but I feel like something usually goes wrong. The funny thing is too, I find stealth to be very easy in this game, I regularly complete stealth objectives without any perks into stealth(Ninjutsu now) but for some reason this mission always seems to be an issue for me even when i think i've got it.

I've gone the stealth route, thought I was all good and completed it, and Still had it fail not sure exactly why. I think either bad luck or bug. Like I said I've completed it, but I feel like something usually goes wrong. The funny thing is too, I find stealth to be very easy in this game, I regularly complete stealth objectives without any perks into stealth(Ninjutsu now) but for some reason this mission always seems to be an issue for me even when i think i've got it.
Little tips from my experiences, use "System Reboot" as soon as possible (before to enter in the camp) on the two guy who shoot on something on the left in the camp. All the rest will be more easy, these two dudes are annoying as hell :)
(the only times that I failed, it's because I drop a corpse in a container or I drive over a corpse when leaving the camp with Militech car^^).

Platform: Xbox One X
Lifepath: Nomad

Side job: I fought the Law

Couldn't access the final audio segment of Braindance covering what happened at conference hall. That audio segment is not required to complete that story segment, but still annoying. I recall I may have encountered issue before in earlier game version, but not sure.

Couldn't access the final audio segment of Braindance covering what happened at conference hall. That audio segment is not required to complete that story segment, but still annoying. I recall I may have encountered issue before in earlier game version, but not sure.
The "song" of the cyberpsycho ?
If yes, finding the "right" spot to scan it, is really annoying. if I remember, the "best" moment it's when he kill the dude who record the BD.

Hello Folks,

just tried to get my last gig done before the main mission's Point of no Return, called “GIG: Goodbye, Night City”.

Platform: PC
, Win 11
Version 1.5

I tried all tips I found online, yet I can't get this mission to start. I did circle the area to start the call/mission to at least finish the mission, as you see it is still an “undiscovered” marker. Likewise, I also tried clearing all Militech out, but the target NPC to rescue doesn't even talk to me, and the quest marker to investigate is stuck on the computer in their office.

Another weird thing I've encountered is, that when I get closer to their vehicles, they spawn not just above the ground and drop to the mesh/pathfinding like in the rest of the game. They spawn way high and they “jump” and explode all over the place while I approach the facility, which makes any stealth approach impossible and the enemies already alert.

See picture attached, would be preem if you could address this in the next update, so I can finish the game fully.

Thanks for the work so far, keep it up!

Attachments

• flying_cars.jpg
    flying_cars.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Ps5 Version
The main frustrating one has been the big blue Quickhacks tooltips Window just randomly shows up in the top left corner, obscuring critical HUD components, and won't clear unless I quit out and reload. Even sleeping, fast travel, etc. won't clear it. I don't know what triggers it.
Just in case this helps anyone out there, I finally figured it out. When in "Scan mode," I'd occasionally, unknowingly, press L3 (down-press the L stick), which is "Help." I figured it out - but to turn it off you have to long-press L3 again. PEBCAK.

I haven't been able to trigger the new weapons from Wilson too.

I am likewise having the same issue. I have completed the shooting range, but never received the text, to my knowledge and per the Robert Wilson log in my texts, that he is now having his sale. He's changed his store up, its plastered with the signs et, just never offering the new guns/mods.

Had a lot of issues with the first 2 Panam quests where she was playing the wrong animations, holding items or not holding items.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 28
I have the exact issue, playing on PS5. Started a new game after next gen patch
Yep it's like that since at least 1.31 (or even since day one, I don't remember) and on all platforms (consoles/PCs).
Good idea to report it ;)

Updated to 1.5 and started a new run, can't even get past the first mission 'The Rescue' after finding Sandra when you walk into the elevator with Jackie and he tells you to call Wakako the call key just does not work. Tried rebinding, loading an earlier save, restating the game. Nothing worked.

I didn't experience this bug in my earlier run when the game first came out and I cannot progress with the story.

Top Bottom