1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Most ambushes around town are wrongfully placed. Those that gangs setup on the street with a row of burning cars. Most are on tge sidewalk or just strange places. Last one I found was just outside the city close to Sunset Motel and it was by Valentinos which also seemed strange there.
Comparing with before it's better also because I find a lot more of these but most are off

New character since 1.5, Windows 10. Used mods before, but did a complete reinstall when 1.5 droped, uninstalled the game, deleted all the folders, reinstalled the game, now it's completely vanilla, started a new character from scratch. After the beginning of double life I noticed Judy holding a screwdriver in her hand which was... kind of fitting for her personality, but kind of odd for the scene. I have completed the game three times and I don't remember carrying that screwdriver around. So I reloaded the save file to Diseaster piece. She doesn't have the screwdriver there when she holds the gun or when we save Evelyn. She doesn't have it when we are talking in her room. As soon as she walks over to her computer, the screwdriver appears and stays in her hand. When I watch the BD, Evelyn also holds a random pistol in her hand when she is being hired to scroll the virtu for the VDBs. Neither reloading the game, nor exiting and restarting solves the problem, and the screwdriver stays in her hand even if I return later.

Ps.: screenshoot is not from mi, it's from reddit with someone with the same bug, might have been posted before. My experience with the bug is exactly the same.

1647124898435.png

Tom Ayer didn't drop the Psalm 11:6 crafting specs in my game. I realised very late. As I've read, this bug has happened in earlier versions too.
Happened in my first and second playthrough in 1.5.
Luckily, I always save just before kill "bosses". I simply reloaded the save and killed him again make him drop the blueprint^^. (and nothing to do with his mantis blades or not, I killed him in the same way, steatlh, one shoot in his head).

Happened in my first and second playthrough in 1.5.
Luckily, I always save just before kill "bosses". I simply reloaded the save and killed him again make him drop the blueprint^^. (and nothing to do with his mantis blades or not, I killed him in the same way, steatlh, one shoot in his head).

Good to know. I've read was the mantis blade thing. I will be more careful next time, saving before. This time I did lots of NCPD scanners very quickly and I didn't remember that crafting spec.

Good to know. I've read was the mantis blade thing. I will be more careful next time, saving before. This time I did lots of NCPD scanners very quickly and I didn't remember that crafting spec.
I had the problem in my very first playthrough at release (I missed many crafting specs). So since, lesson learned, I always save before :)

So I just got a pretty funny and unexpected bug:

My reward for the Gig:"Sex On Wheels" turned out to be a yellow Quadra Turbo-R 740, the reward is supposed to be the V-Tech variant

View attachment 11287987

Even weirder, scanning the car shows the name Quadra Turbo V-Tech:

View attachment 11287990

So I tried calling the vehicule, and as you can see here it still shows the render of the V-Tech variant in my list, and a second yellow R 740 spawned:

View attachment 11287993
View attachment 11287996

I tried reloading previous saves but nope, I'm stuck with it. This is really a R 740 pretending to be a V-Tech.

...And i'm not just saying this to be funny, this 740 even makes the same engine noises as the V-Tech variant despite not being one, look:

I have no idea how to reproduce this bug, what's even weirder is that just yesterday I finished this quest but on another character, and it worked as intended.

dont rub me

Update: I have discovered that this bug was actually due to a mod I was using to simply change the skin of the two mentioned vehicules. Which ended up somehow transforming a Quadra VTech into a 740. So yeah, mod bug, please ignore.

It's not necessarily a bug buy during the Ebunike section of Chippin in when you get a certain distance up the boat Rogue goes running in like a madwoman to kill the dude. The problem is it makes it impossible to listen to the audio recordings of Smasher and the Militech CEO. No matter what I do, sneak, run in cloaked, run in not cloaked etc there's never enough time to listen to the recordings and the optional objective fails. This has only happened since update 1.5.

For me since 1.31, it's always impossible to scan/interact with anything in the area, the fight start as soon as you get close enough (in 1.23, it was possible).
So it wasn't just me...

Happened here too in 1.3 and 1.5. Platform Xbox One X

There's more missed content there as I recall Rogue having dialogue about body in one of the containers and smuggled gear if V goes to inspect them before Rogue headed to take out Grayson's guards. That was on 1.6 I think.

More bugs
Platform Xbox One X
Lifepath: Nomad

GIG: On s Tight Leash
In a room where target (José Luis) is located there's a cabinet which has looks and indicator that it can be used to dispose bodies. However when carrying a body, cabinet can't be used. Option to hide body in that cabinet never appears.

GIG: Sr. Ladrillo's Private Collection
There's a door in next to room where club owner is located (to the right if approached from stairs) that requires a pass. When scanned results show that door also has a check for Body (Body 13) yet option to force open door doesn't appear. My at the time of doing that GIG had Body 20.

GIG: Gig: A Lack of Empathy
Door to side room (where there's a woman braindancing) from backstage still isn't working properly. V can enter from stage to there, but door cannot be opened from inside after that at all, despite door marker turning green.

In the good news, cabinet that was supposed to be used to hide a body now faces properly into room and not against the wall.

There's more missed content there as I recall Rogue having dialogue about body in one of the containers and smuggled gear if V goes to inspect them before Rogue headed to take out Grayson's guards. That was on 1.6 I think.
If I remember, there are audio recordings, a corpse (woman related to audio recordings), stolen "equipments" and "drug cardboxes (ready to sell)" above equipments. It was possible to interact with in 1.23, for sure.
GIG: On s Tight Leash
In a room where target (José Luis) is located there's a cabinet which has looks and indicator that it can be used to dispose bodies. However when carrying a body, cabinet can't be used. Option to hide body in that cabinet never appears.
Reassure me, it's not José you tried to put in the cabinet ? You tried with a random dude, maybe the "sniper" on the roof :)
GIG: Sr. Ladrillo's Private Collection
There's a door in next to room where club owner is located (to the right if approached from stairs) that requires a pass. When scanned results show that door also has a check for Body (Body 13) yet option to force open door doesn't appear. My at the time of doing that GIG had Body 20.
The small room just before the double doors who lead outside ? If I remember, the dude have the pass to open it (I always Knocked out or kill and loot him before, so I always have the pass^^).

Reassure me, it's not José you tried to put in the cabinet ?
Yep. It was just odd moment I recalled that it might not have been working in 1.3 but I didn't remember if I ever wrote about that so I tried and nope, didn't worked.
The small room just before the double doors who lead outside ? If I remember, the dude have the pass to open it (I always Knocked out or kill and loot him before, so I always have the pass^^).
No. There's just one room side of stage with a woman braindancing.

One more bug I remembered.

Sight: E255 Percipient
I was only able to use common (white one) with Legendary Darra Polytechnic DS1 Pulsar. Didn't try with Saratoga. When I tried to use Common or Rare version of E255 with Pulsar they simply didn't show up in scope menu.

New patch, new version, new thread for continuing the previous one.

It's not a thread for complaining, so stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots and explain where, when, why and how it happen.

And if it's not already did, please to report it to the official support :
- If you use mods, be sure it also happen without (no need to add useless work to CDPR support).
- If you want to report multiple issues/bugs/problems, it's seem better to do it separately for each one, especially if they aren't in the same category (visual, sound, quest,...)

For make the game greater than it's already is.
Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !
Clothing that jingles is still an issue. No way to turn it off or down.

Since 1.5 I have crashes every 15-25 minutes on PC
I have no Idea what is causing this and I'm beyond frustrated.
  • I reinstalled geforce drivers after running ddu
  • Moved Cyberpunk to another SSD
  • Put GoG and Cyberpunk in my exceptions for Firewall and Antivirus
  • Reinstalled the Game 2 Times
  • Verified my Gamefiles several times
  • Started a new playthrough
  • Removed all mods
  • I set the Powerlimit of my Graphicscard to 90%
  • Removed my Undervolting
  • Ran several Benchmarks (f.e. 3D Mark on Timespy Extreme) to test the stability of the System
  • Disabled GoG Overlay
  • Started Cyberpunk as Admin and without Launcher
  • Did a scan of my OS via /sfc scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

My System:
Ryzen 9 3900x
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
32 GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo 3600C16
RTX3080

Only CP has this issue. I'm mad at this point.

Last edited:
Since 1.5 I have crashes every 15-25 minutes on PC
I have no Idea what is causing this and I'm beyond frustrated.
  • I reinstalled geforce drivers after running ddu
  • Moved Cyberpunk to another SSD
  • Put GoG and Cyberpunk in my exceptions for Firewall and Antivirus
  • Reinstalled the Game 2 Times
  • Verified my Gamefiles several times
  • Started a new playthrough
  • Removed all mods
  • I set the Powerlimit of my Graphicscard to 90%
  • Removed my Undervolting
  • Ran several Benchmarks (f.e. 3D Mark on Timespy Extreme) to test the stability of the System
  • Disabled GoG Overlay
  • Started Cyberpunk as Admin and without Launcher
  • Did a scan of my OS via /sfc scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

My System:
Ryzen 9 3900x
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
32 GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo 3600C16
RTX3080

Only CP has this issue. I'm mad at this point.
Just a guess (maybe not "useful"), but when you uninstall the game and reinstall it, have you checked that the files/folders in "\Users\YOU\Appdata\CDPR" were also removed ? (files who could been midified by mods and not removed by the uninstaller).

@LeKill3rFou
I think I did that. At this point I spend more time troubleshooting than playing 1.5 :/.
So I uninstalled deleted my appdata cdpr folder and reinstall on my nvme SSD still crashes.

I give up I opened a support ticket with dxdiag and the error message from the eventviewer and hope they will fix whatever crashes the game.

I give up I opened a support ticket with dxdiag and the error message from the eventviewer and hope they will fix whatever crashes the game.
Yep, or at least provide an answer about why the game crash in your case and a way to fix it :(
By the way, there is a thread where some players have crashes and others don't (I suppose the majority don't...)

Maybe a thing to try (while waiting and if you didn't), it's rolling back your Drivers to a previous version (for example : 497.29)

Last edited:
It's not necessarily a bug buy during the Ebunike section of Chippin in when you get a certain distance up the boat Rogue goes running in like a madwoman to kill the dude. The problem is it makes it impossible to listen to the audio recordings of Smasher and the Militech CEO. No matter what I do, sneak, run in cloaked, run in not cloaked etc there's never enough time to listen to the recordings and the optional objective fails. This has only happened since update 1.5.
Yep, got this exact problem. It's fine as I stay a certain amount of distance away from Grayson, but as soon as move closer than that, he instantly aggroes me, which disables the audio recordings and Johnny's and Rogue's comments about the dead woman.

The Autojock achievement on xbox is not tracking properly for myself and a few others over at trueachievements.com.
Stuck on 92% complete with all cars purchased.
It seems to be in issue if you had some of the cars purchased before 1.5 patch and then continue to buy the rest post 1.5

The Autojock achievement on xbox is not tracking properly for myself and a few others over at trueachievements.com.
Stuck on 92% complete with all cars purchased.
It seems to be in issue if you had some of the cars purchased before 1.5 patch and then continue to buy the rest post 1.5
You have the ones offered by fixers as rewards (maybe they are required).
In any case, you can report it to the support if you want ;)

Elevator inside container in warehouse is still buggy. You can go down into the secret nightclub but when going back up you fall through the floor of the elevator when arriving back up at ground level. Place of warehouse on the map is in the uploaded file.

Attachments

• Place on Map.png
    Place on Map.png
    5 MB · Views: 22
Top Bottom