1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Experiencing bug with "gig: Lord giveth and taketh away" on PS5 version. SUV is spawned under ground and can't complete gig and progress with Padre missions. My save is after the new patch came out and was not an old save from before next gen.

Have several saves before, have tried reloading right after unlocking the gig and driving without fast travel, didn't work. Tried reloading multiple times, restart PS5. Going to try delete and reinstall game.

Saw it was fixed in the patch notes oddly. Should I report here or somewhere else?

Experiencing bug with "gig: Lord giveth and taketh away" on PS5 version. SUV is spawned under ground and can't complete gig and progress with Padre missions. My save is after the new patch came out and was not an old save from before next gen.

Have several saves before, have tried reloading right after unlocking the gig and driving without fast travel, didn't work. Tried reloading multiple times, restart PS5. Going to try delete and reinstall game.

Saw it was fixed in the patch notes oddly. Should I report here or somewhere else?
Annoying :(
You can report it directly to the support, if you want and if it's not already done (Contact Us button) ;)

New character since 1.5, Windows 10. Used mods before, but did a complete reinstall when 1.5 droped, uninstalled the game, deleted all the folders, reinstalled the game, now it's completely vanilla, started a new character from scratch. After the beginning of double life I noticed Judy holding a screwdriver in her hand which was... kind of fitting for her personality, but kind of odd for the scene. I have completed the game three times and I don't remember carrying that screwdriver around. So I reloaded the save file to Diseaster piece. She doesn't have the screwdriver there when she holds the gun or when we save Evelyn. She doesn't have it when we are talking in her room. As soon as she walks over to her computer, the screwdriver appears and stays in her hand. When I watch the BD, Evelyn also holds a random pistol in her hand when she is being hired to scroll the virtu for the VDBs. Neither reloading the game, nor exiting and restarting solves the problem, and the screwdriver stays in her hand even if I return later.

Ps.: screenshoot is not from mi, it's from reddit with someone with the same bug, might have been posted before. My experience with the bug is exactly the same.

View attachment 11291734

Because Judy in the end hides her game well and is a serial killer :LOL:

Just a little bug, because I think that you're not supposed to follow one path and come back to explore the second. But if you come back, Hanako is already there to sing but the parade float don't :D
16-03-2022_21-26-27-unkubqil.jpeg
16-03-2022_21-28-07-25c004eo.jpeg16-03-2022_21-29-54-ylamcjwl.jpeg16-03-2022_21-35-13-zoond2nl.jpeg

Just a little bug, because I think that you're not supposed to follow one path and come back to explore the second. But if you come back, Hanako is already there to sing but the parade float don't :D
It's not a bug. It's fully intended. Hanako is wearing the same floating cyberware BugBear used to wear in the quest: "Getting Warmer"! :shrug:Anyway, parades are so overrated...

Missing audio for dialogue occasionally with NPCs. First time I recognized issue was 'Queen of the Highway' after exiting the basilisk. Saul starts talking immediately across the camp. But Panam has no dialogue till you get to the lemonade stand. Loading had no impact. And 'I Fought The Law'. After the truck ride, River has no dialogue upon arriving to talk to the CI.

Does anyone know if they moved the psalm 11:6 assault rifle or deleted it from the game or just bugged? In ~20 playthroughs (only finished 3 since restart upon death, permadeath play) never had a problem getting psalm. Started new after 1.5 patch, usual guy didnt have it, reloaded tried again making sure he didnt employ blades, still no dice. I know they removed another legendary from usual place. If moved fine, if deleted that bites, that was my favorite gun. Anyone with new playthrough know if can psalm still be obtained?

"Note that there is a bug when acquiring this weapon, the Organized Crime leader Tom Ayer may not drop the crafting spec for this weapon if he is defeated while he is using his mantis blades. Engage him from a higher elevation and wait for him to switch to a gun."

Psalm 11:6 is the only iconic I'm missing, the guy didn't dropped for me. Still waiting for a way to get it.

Hey guys! Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this bug. I looked all over this forum and could not find much regarding it. This bug has been happening in the past few patches starting at 1.3 all the way to 1.52. I even clean installed 1.5 and removed all game files including those in AppData and UserSettings.json. The bug happens whenever I open and close the menu, inventory menu, or map and is the most noticeable at night. Whenever I do this, there is a huge flash of light after closing the menu that will momentarily blind me, creating a flashbang effect. This is repeatable and gets annoying after a while, especially when it is dark in the game. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue or is it just me? I do not have any mods installed at all and even created a new savefile in 1.52 to test it out. Thanks!

Hey guys! Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this bug. I looked all over this forum and could not find much regarding it. This bug has been happening in the past few patches starting at 1.3 all the way to 1.52. I even clean installed 1.5 and removed all game files including those in AppData and UserSettings.json. The bug happens whenever I open and close the menu, inventory menu, or map and is the most noticeable at night. Whenever I do this, there is a huge flash of light after closing the menu that will momentarily blind me, creating a flashbang effect. This is repeatable and gets annoying after a while, especially when it is dark in the game. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue or is it just me? I do not have any mods installed at all and even created a new savefile in 1.52 to test it out. Thanks!

Yup, made even worse with the FPS drops I'm currently experiencing when opening and closing some of the menus, especially the global map.

It's keeping me from playing the game since 1.5...

I've reported both issues, I'd advise you to do the same.

If it's not already done, you can send a ticket to the support for help (with a DxDiag), because it could be related to a specific GPU/hardware.
Post automatically merged:

Yup, made even worse with the FPS drops I'm currently experiencing when opening and closing some of the menus, especially the global map.
I think I see something like that too on Series X, but without any FPS drops, it's almost instant (almost unnoticeable).

Since 1.5 the blue star random map encounters no longer exists, 1.52 i stumble into a shot out the scene without a blue star on the mini map.

I still have the same bug as before, where one of the Assaults in Progress in Santo Domingo is bugged out - no enemies to kill, but it tells me to secure the area...

Edit: I meant to say "Suspected Organized Crime Activity" - no one to take out, nothing to collect, the bag that's supposed to have stuff in it to complete the gig simply doesn't show up.

Tha traffic is bad. Nothing has changed since December 2020 (almost nothing). Cars spawn but especially despawn whenever they want. Looking around aint fun in this city. Plz fix/stabilize the traffic spawns and despawns. Strong pcs can handle it I am sure.

I haven't experienced anything cataclysmic but there were a few things that I've experienced through 45hrs. Played On Xbox Series X v1.50

•Occasionally the game world computer cursor disappears when interacting with a computer like after checking the camera feed and exiting back to the main screen.

•Pedestrians occasionally spawn about 3 ft off the ground in the middle of the street and just stay stationary

•Occasionally vegetation, most notably in the badlands, will float about 3ft off the ground

•After throwing an enemy in a dumpster or bin their loot will occasionally float about 3ft off the ground.

•Cars will occasionally despawn and fade away even when they are really close/moving towards me.

•After the first race, exiting my vehicle caused one of the other drivers' cars to flip over my car and onto the spectators. The car wasn't moving before I exited and just randomly launched itself.

•I've gotten phone calls while in the middle of story conversations preventing me from selecting dialogue for the conversation.

•In the mission with River where you search Randy's home, the key to Randy's stash keeps respawning when you leave the living room and return to the living room even after the mission is complete.

Last edited:
•Pedestrians occasionally spawn about 3 ft off the ground in the middle of the street and just stay stationary
Mostly in Arroyo for me (don't know why...)
But the worse, it's when you drive without paying to much attention and crush them... One star directly :D

Since 1.52 Game seems to be running mostly ok for me but Dakota Is still bugged.

I Did Gig: No Fixers, which worked fine including the fix for the Bonus Object, But the Next Gig: Sparing Partner did not show on the map even though Dakota sent me a Text saying new Gigs available. Out of Curiosity I went to the Junk yard anyway and the phone call triggered, and the Gig showed up on my list.

But now no new gigs are populating for Her. I'll be sending a new report to CDPR support shortly.

EDIT: This one seems to have corrected itself maybe?? I was driving, came across an NCPD Side Hustle and after completing that Dakota's other gig appeared on my map. I have no idea if those two things are related or if there was just some strange Delay getting Dakota's Gig or what happened but now the new gig seems to be in the correct place. Will update again if anything changes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom