1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
I cant answer my phone. When I call someone they dont answer. I now cant progress through the main quest or talk to fixers because the game thinks im on a call. I cant jack into anything because the game thinks im on a call. This started after completing "Small Man, Big Mouth". My game os now unplayable and I'm strongly considering deleting it and forgetting this shambles ever happened to me.

I cant answer my phone. When I call someone they dont answer. I now cant progress through the main quest or talk to fixers because the game thinks im on a call. I cant jack into anything because the game thinks im on a call. This started after completing "Small Man, Big Mouth". My game os now unplayable and I'm strongly considering deleting it and forgetting this shambles ever happened to me.
Just a guess, are you on Playstation ?

Ah weird, completed one playthrough on 1.5 on Xbox and I didn't encounter this problem :(
Anyway, make sure to report it to the support and keep the save (the support could ask you to share it with them).
Ive posted it on a shed load of posts on here but cant make my own thread yet because ive not reached 10 posts yet. Just trying to figure out how to change my name on here now because im an idiot 😆

Ive posted it on a shed load of posts on here but cant make my own thread yet because ive not reached 10 posts yet. Just trying to figure out how to change my name on here now because im an idiot 😆
You have to write 10 posts at least and in another section than "Hot Topic".
About your bug, I suppose that you don't have a previous save to reload (a save before starting the quest with Kirk).

Very weird, I get it at my very first visit in the apartment (But it still a long while after leaving it to meet Goro, around 50 hours of playing time^^).
Maybe good to report it to the support (with a save if possible).
Its happening on Stadia so I can't give them a save. I also finished everything with Panam so I've passed the Hellman part of it.

About your bug, I suppose that you don't have a previous save to reload (a save before starting the quest

About your bug, I suppose that you don't have a previous save to reload (a save before starting the quest with Kirk).
Unfortunately not. I saved after completing the quest before i noticed the issue then all the auto saves have been overwritten while i was trying to fix it

Its happening on Stadia so I can't give them a save. I also finished everything with Panam so I've passed the Hellman part of it.
Ok, I don't know about Stadia (on Xbox, you can share a save by providing your GamerTag and a permission for CDPR to retrieve save(s) in order to "study" it. Maybe good to report it anyway, I suppose it's simply a "PC" version.
Unfortunately not. I saved after completing the quest before i noticed the issue then all the auto saves have been overwritten while i was trying to fix it
Annoying :(
But I'm sure that it will be fixed in the next patch/update/hotfix. It's really a game breaking bug by definition.

Ok, I don't know about Stadia (on Xbox, you can share a save by providing your GamerTag and a permission for CDPR to retrieve save(s) in order to "study" it. Maybe good to report it anyway, I suppose it's simply a "PC" version.

Annoying :(
But I'm sure that it will be fixed in the next patch/update/hotfix. It's really a game breaking bug by definition.
I hope so. To report it to support do i just create a thread when im allowed?? Or is there somewhere else i should be posting it?? Ive added it to the welcome thread too

I hope so. To report it to support do i just create a thread when im allowed?? Or is there somewhere else i should be posting it?? Ive added it to the welcome thread too
The best to send a report to the support and keep CDPR aware about issues/bugs is to directly use the support website ;)
(Contact Us button)

Patch 1.52
Regarding Psalm 11:6, I accidentally took down the boss using System Reset and got the crafting spec.

In other news, after about 1½ hours of playing I suddenly started dropping bodies as soon as I picked them up. Quicksave followed by Quickload solved the problem. Shortly before above problem I picked up a unconscious body that had been kicking a NPC. The NPC continued acting as being kicked. Dropping the body and picking it up again solved the problem so the poor NPC could get back up on his feet.

Well I am not sure if this is a bug or intended to.
While wearing no clothes V is only fully nude in the options menu........... while looking down at the own body she is wearing underwear, and while looking in the mirror V is also wearing underwear.
Please consider fixing this.

Hi all,
Im new to the game on PS5 (Ive waited eagerly) and this is not so much bugs but:
Itd be nice if the world wasn't so empty, I'm constantly driving on empty streets
Itd be nice if the police didnt right away shoot/try to kill you for crossing a crime scene tape barrier (itd be nice if they behaved a little more realistically)

Idk if anybody from cdpr will see this but I thought I'd voice my concerns as a new player...

Well I am not sure if this is a bug or intended to.
While wearing no clothes V is only fully nude in the options menu........... while looking down at the own body she is wearing underwear, and while looking in the mirror V is also wearing underwear.
Please consider fixing this.
Most probably intended and it won't change soon (or never) :)

[ps4 pro]
Don't know if this is a bug but trying 1.52 for the first time; after Riders on the storm and having an apartment icon at the aldecaldos camp can't shower or sleep there. Only use stash and mirror as before. Does it come later on the Panam story?

[ps4 pro]
Don't know if this is a bug but trying 1.52 for the first time; after Riders on the storm and having an apartment icon at the aldecaldos camp can't shower or sleep there. Only use stash and mirror as before. Does it come later on the Panam story?
Stash and mirror always available (in both camp), I suppose that the "rest" is only available if you romance Panam (so after "Queen Of The Highway" in the second camp).

When responding to an NCPD incident, if you happen to run over one of the opponents AFTER you've killed them (i.e., say you found a car you liked at the scene and jacked it), the logic engine still considers that an unlawful incident and starts an NCPD response. :shrug:

Top Bottom