1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Headhunter knife is bugged (sigh...).
It never shows in the vendor list.

Good job pal.
Really good job.

Let me guess. A possible patch ... to this patch ... perhaps in 2023?
Maybe?
Post automatically merged:

Same thing for Blue Fang ...
Headhunter knife is bugged (sigh...).
It never shows in the vendor list.

Good job pal.
Really good job.

Let me guess. A possible patch ... to this patch ... perhaps in 2023?
Maybe?

Last edited:
The quest Blistering Love is STILL bugged and Rogue walks out to a not-appearing car and returns to the pillar to lean making you unable to progress.
This was reported over 6 months ago.
Instead we got some guns and a jacket and 3! gigs. Wow. Such effort.
Excuse my saltiness but I'm waiting for this to be fixed to continue playing.

My USB mouse and keyboard keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every second when I load into a the game world. This doesn't happen in any other game. I have turned off power saving options on each USB port, but it doesn't help. It's something within the game that does it. Help?

Enemies loot still hovers in the air if you grab an unlooted body and toss them in a container.

Swimming camera is still positioned wrong resulting in V clipping in front of the camera.

Ragdolls are still bad (this has been fixed by a mod however if would be nice for CDPR to officially fix it)

For PC, saving games is buggy. A lot of times i dont see the list of my saved games, all i see is new save? wtf.
Maybe it's the cross-progression option which make your Saves tab very "slow" (at least to appear).
Check if by disabling the "cross-progression" option in your settings, it's better or not ;)
(even more if you don't have a "good" net connection and/or if you don't plan to transfert a save on a console^^)

Maybe (probably) you have a bug with CRASH, the quest marker must disappear right after the quest (Following The River). I didn't have it since a while (last time in 1.31 if I remember).
If I remember too (could be wrong), at the end of this quest, you have to wait that Joss ask to River to repear the generator before leaving the area (not useful if you already have the bug...)

yep for Johnny's set, it is possible that the bug is still present in 1.6 (have to try on a "fresh" 1.6).

Anyway in both case, I suggest to send report to the support (if it's not already done). One for each (Contact Us button)
And for the UI, even if you already reported it in previous versions, you can do it again ;)

Ah! Thanks, I wasn't sure where to report bugs. Thanks for steering me to the right direction <3

Upgrading Iconic Gear seems to be bugged. For instance, upgrading epic to legendary leaves the epic versions in my inventory whenever I want to stash the Legendary.

On PS5

- clothing mods sometimes change rarity (after Konpeki some of my blue armadillos became green)
- some civilians don't run away from crime fights and walk casually/slowly
- car panic system is still somewhat hilarious causing crashes and explosions even.
- sometimes if you hit another car they will stop and there will be no way moving or passing them - problem for few narrow roads.
- hacking options sometimes do not show up - you have the green overlay, stuff on the right but no hacks list on the left.

Game keeps freezing when I move down this area. When I get to the end of the block the game locks up. It's done it 4 times now. Even after a restart, and yes, I have the latest drivers. Two screen shots of where I'm at.

-After posting this, I fast forwarded time so that its evening and the sun isn't up and it didnt freeze. So is the suns glare causing problems with the game or graphics?
Freezing picture 1.jpg

freeze picture 2.png

Upgrading Iconic Gear seems to be bugged. For instance, upgrading epic to legendary leaves the epic versions in my inventory whenever I want to stash the Legendary.

On PS5
Johnny's clothes ?
I suppose you have the quest marker on it ? You have the full set ? (It's only when you have all the pieces that the quest marker is removed and put them in your stash).

This is my 5th or 6th replay, and I have found two interesting issues (so far):
1. In the Small man, big mouth mission, when I have to find the truck in the garage, vehicles just don't spawn and I am stuck with basically no alternatives to complete the mission. And yes, it is a floating jacket in the middle of the garage on my screenshot. I had no problems prior to the 1.6 patch.
2. The other is also related to v1.6 - and it is saving games. When I want to save my progress, it takes the game literally 25-30 seconds to load up the existing savegames. Prior to v1.6 it took 1-2 seconds. And sometimes, 1 out of 5 it gets stuck and there is no way for me save down my progress. This latter issue makes me wonder, how the hell did this go through QA? Don't testers save their games too?
Missing vehicles.jpg

2. The other is also related to v1.6 - and it is saving games. When I want to save my progress, it takes the game literally 25-30 seconds to load up the existing savegames. Prior to v1.6 it took 1-2 seconds. And sometimes, 1 out of 5 it gets stuck and there is no way for me save down my progress. This latter issue makes me wonder, how the hell did this go through QA? Don't testers save their games too?
Try to disable "cross-progression" in the game settings. I'm quite confident it would be better (above all if you don't plan to use it ;)

Probably most of you know this already but make sure you uninstall all mods, reinstall the game and start a brand new campaign before you post bugs. A lot issues could be baked into your old saves from 1.52.

Johnny's clothes ?
I suppose you have the quest marker on it ? You have the full set ? (It's only when you have all the pieces that the quest marker is removed and put them in your stash).
No not Johnny's clothes.
I was upgrading Jackie's Guns

Had the legendary Versions in my Inventory and wanted it to transfer to my stash, but somehow it showed me that I had still the epic Guns and the legendary ones despite the fact that the epic Guns didn't exist anymore.

Last edited:
Cross-progression of patch 1.6 prevents Epic Games' cloud save from syncing between different PCs.

Note: This only concerns PC users. I experienced this on Epic Games. Need your feedback if that also happens on other PC platforms (Steam and GOG).

I've already been informed that cross-progression only syncs ONE last save. But what happens with some previous saves we made before that last one?
For Epic Games users, once you activated the cross-progression, the manual saves you made WOULD NOT BE UPLOADED to the Epic cloud save. For example, during the cross-save turned on, if you made 5 manual saves on the PC, the 5th (last) save will indeed be synced (handled by CDPR's cross-save) so you can open it on other platforms (and of course, another PC). But the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th saves will stay forever in the PC where you originally played them (could be in Geforce Now server, PC in your office lounge, your friend's PC, etc.), and there is no way to retrieve them REMOTELY to your local PC. Imagine playing on GFN and suddenly you got a group of manual saves held hostage in the GFN server! In fact, before the patch 1.6, all of those 5 saves will also be transferred to your local PC.

Who are affected?
This will bring damage to those who:
1. Bought Cyberpunk 2077 from Epic Games, AND
2. Had a habit of hopping between different PCs and has been continuously keeping their progress synchronized alternately between those PCs (mainly between Geforce Now and home PC), AND
3. Wanted to get access to all of their manual saves.

How I found this (or, how to reproduce this).
Before patch 1.6 came, I've been playing alternately between Geforce Now and my home PC. I've made 115 manual saves, which have always been syncing from GFN to my home PC (and vice versa) perfectly so far.
After patch 1.6 went live (on both GFN and my PC) with the cross-progression turned on by default, I played in GFN for around 5 hours and made 5 manual saves (save 116, 117, 118, 119, 120).
It surprised me the next day I tried to continue on my home PC, that only the save 120 is transferred from that session.
*I have to remind you again that before patch 1.6 went live, all of those 5 saves would have been transferred completely.
I logged again to GFN, all the saves are still there, and tried to make 2 more saves (save 121 and 122). Switched back to my home PC, and now only the save 122 is transferred. There is no save 116-121.
Note: Save 0-115 are still intact on both systems, as they were made before patch 1.6 and aren't touched by this new cross-progression.

How this should be (note to the developers).
The new cross-progression feature should not interfere with the existing traditional cloud save mechanism (which has been handled well so far by Epic, Steam, etc.). PC to PC users should still be able to sync ALL of their saves as usual.

No not Johnny's clothes.
I was upgrading Jackie's Guns

Had the legendary Versions in my Inventory and wanted it to transfer to my stash, but somehow it showed me that I had still the epic Guns and the legendary ones despite the fact that the epic Guns didn't exist anymore.
Ah ok, very (very) strange :(

If you use the wardrobe and then re-equip all the clothes, the stats from the mods will disappear after each save load. It seems that this only applies to clothes that match the one chosen in the wardrobe. Video -

If you use the wardrobe and then re-equip all the clothes, the stats from the mods will disappear after each save load. It seems that this only applies to clothes that match the one chosen in the wardrobe. Video -
And in chatacter stats, the armor value added by the mods still count ?
(to know if it's just a visual bug or "more" serious^^)

I decided to start a new game yesterday and I noticed an old bug that I had already seen in other saves I have. At the beginning of the game in The Rescue mission, I always opt for a stealth path with Jackie. However, unfortunately Jackie ends up locking in the stealth position until V opens the bathroom door. When we go to the scene where V goes to rescue Sandra in the bathtub, Jackie shows up at the door without the pistols in his hand and is without them until the moment we remove Sandra from the bathroom. Shortly after exiting the bathroom with Sandra's body, Jackie appears again with her pistols. This always happens in every beginning of gameplay where I always choose the stealth path in this mission.
snapshot1.png
snapshot3.png

And in chatacter stats, the armor value added by the mods still count ?
(to know if it's just a visual bug or "more" serious^^)
No, it doesn't count, so I think it is serious
Post automatically merged:

If you delete all the presets in the wardrobe, drop and pick up items, or re-insert mods, the bug stops happening until you re-create the preset in the wardrobe.

Top Bottom