1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
2 camera FOV bugs ive encountered, when talking to Evelyn in the private room during "The Information" and when waiting for judy during "Pisces" The FOV returns to the default setting and doesnt correct itself until you reload a save

Ok, my bad :(
So maybe you could try to verifying the game files on PC or cleaning the cache on console :
But "skipping time" may won't trigger the call. Maybe doing some other things would be better.
Game keeps telling me to leave Denny mansion and wait for call all the time.
Post automatically merged:

Ok I think I fixed it by reinstalling the game.

Last edited:
Just had the annoying badly timed phone call bug, first time this playthrough. During the beast in me final race got out of the car to confront Sampson after the crash and Judy called to organise going to clouds for the ex factor.... Meant that I couldn't engage in the dialogue so Claire killed Sampson and now I can't get the cthulu :(

No unrelated calls during quests please

Just had the annoying badly timed phone call bug, first time this playthrough. During the beast in me final race got out of the car to confront Sampson after the crash and Judy called to organise going to clouds for the ex factor.... Meant that I couldn't engage in the dialogue so Claire killed Sampson and now I can't get the cthulu :(

No unrelated calls during quests please
Honestly, I would have reloaded a save before starting the race and wait until Judy call :)
(no way to let Claire doing that).

PS : You'll be able to get cthulu, but from Regina and you'll have to pay it :)

Honestly, I would have reloaded a save before starting the race and wait until Judy call :)
(no way to let Claire doing that).

PS : You'll be able to get cthulu, but from Regina and you'll have to pay it :)
Yeah I've just role-played my way through it, never mind. How long did it take for Regina to offer you the cthulu?

Some bugs Ive encountered during 1.5 some of which are still persisting on a new save started with the v1.6 unmodded game :

1- Sound bugs: V's footstep sounds suddenly and seemingly randomly disappear after a random amount of playtime, I'm guessing there is something that causes the sounds to cut off during the gameplay but I could not find it, my theory is combat. Temporary fix : manual save in V's apartment and reload.

2- V's shower sounds are also randomly cut off, if he/she coughs blood, it goes back to normal, if he/she doesn't, the shower sound plays very briefly after I press exit shower, so the sound only plays while exiting the shower. Mind you these two sound bugs happen simultaneously so whatever it is, its causing both of them to bug out. Temporary fix : Manual save in V's apartment and reload.

3- The infamous menu FPS drop but the opposite, before patch 1.6 I had fps drops in menus like crafting, map, ESC menu but now I get FPS drops (from around 60 to 5-10 fps) for 5~15 seconds after exiting any menu, my theory is there is a memory leak, I've tested quite extensively and found out 2 things, I have a 6gb video card (1660 Super) and during the menus, If my memory stays the same I get no fps drops after exiting the menu, meaning (to my understanding) the game probably tells GPU to hold and not to unload the memory so that after I exit the menu I get smooth gameplay but the menu gets the FPS drop. However, If my memory unloads I get 75 locked fps in menus but a huge FPS drop right after I exit the menus. To fix that I tried reinstalling the video card driver, changing the game-ready driver to the studio driver, reinstalling the game, and verifying the files. Now I'm switching back to game-ready drivers since the studio driver didn't fix anything , and none of the reinstall/verifying attempts worked.

4- Started to happen exclusively on patch v1.6 some (not all) pedestrians sometimes wait in the middle of the road or very close to sidewalks but not on the sidewalks.

5- Enemies T-pose for a split second before they switch from idle animation to attack animation, that rarely happens with pedestrians if they start reacting to gunshots or getting run over by a car, looks like their transition animations are missing or do not properly fire up. (started happening on 1.6)

6- Crosshair does not disappear upon entering a vehicle. Temporary fix : activate/deactivate scanner.

7- In some gigs/side quests Johnny appears *during combat* to comment on the mission, recently happened in the mission where you go to a Tyger Claw club to learn more about the lady who tried to sell Wokako a device that could breach corporate systems ( do not remember the name of the quest)

8- Started happening on v1.6 sometimes without doing anything wrong, I get combat notification, especially around the police but they do not attack and they are not alert. After few seconds random gang members appear out of thin air and shoot me, rarely shooting back crashes the game (crash happened 2 times so far)

System :

Gpu : GTX 1660 Super
CPU : Amd R5 2600x
Ram : 3200mhz 16gb
Drive : SSD

Edit : typo

Last edited:
So...no one is going to post video then? Sorry, but the anime didn't redeem this game. The bugs have not been fixed, I am still waiting on that redemption arc you guys.

So...no one is going to post video then? Sorry, but the anime didn't redeem this game. The bugs have not been fixed, I am still waiting on that redemption arc you guys.
Tbh I encountered more bugs in Skyrim AE and RDR 2 than I do with CP recently. The negativity bias that is.

photomode_06102022_002728.pngphotomode_07102022_020847.pngphotomode_07102022_020944.pngphotomode_07102022_001449.png

On the Xbox, Cross Progession keeps logging out. Which is making it painful when trying to play between the Xbox and Steam Deck

Ever since patch 1.6, I keep finding things in my inventory have downgraded themselves. This was not happening prior to the update. For example, I craft Epic quality Armadillo clothing mods an place several of them onto my clothing. This works as expected until randomly, without any warning, I'll notice that every garment (all Legendary) will have white mod's attached to them. When I select a garment and look at the mods, I can see that all the Armadillos that I crafted have been downgraded to Common quality and they no longer provide the maximum armor boost.

This is not a fluke and it keeps happening. It's not only clothing mods either.
It happens quite often to my modded weapons. It happens to weapon mods and scopes.
This is not a bug that can be overlooked like the way 90% of the bugs that were in the game at Launch, are still in the game today. This is a rather game breaking bug. Sure I can continue to play, but now I not only have to upgrade mods as my character levels up, but I have to keep replacing the mods that are getting downgraded by this bug.

EDIT:
I should add that this doesn't seem to happen to the mods that are just sitting in my inventory, waiting to be installed on something. It seems to only happen to mods that are attached to an item.

Ever since patch 1.6, I keep finding things in my inventory have downgraded themselves. This was not happening prior to the update. For example, I craft Epic quality Armadillo clothing mods an place several of them onto my clothing. This works as expected until randomly, without any warning, I'll notice that every garment (all Legendary) will have white mod's attached to them. When I select a garment and look at the mods, I can see that all the Armadillos that I crafted have been downgraded to Common quality and they no longer provide the maximum armor boost.

This is not a fluke and it keeps happening. It's not only clothing mods either.
It happens quite often to my modded weapons. It happens to weapon mods and scopes.
This is not a bug that can be overlooked like the way 90% of the bugs that were in the game at Launch, are still in the game today. This is a rather game breaking bug. Sure I can continue to play, but now I not only have to upgrade mods as my character levels up, but I have to keep replacing the mods that are getting downgraded by this bug.

EDIT:
I should add that this doesn't seem to happen to the mods that are just sitting in my inventory, waiting to be installed on something. It seems to only happen to mods that are attached to an item.
I suppose it's the same bug that everybody encountered which appeared in 1.5.
It's "mainly" after watching BDs (for me at least) like in the Lizzie during "The Information", in the Peralezs car during "I fought The Law" or with River during "The Hunt".

Some bugs Ive encountered during 1.5 some of which are still persisting on a new save started with the v1.6 unmodded game :

1- Sound bugs: V's footstep sounds suddenly and seemingly randomly disappear after a random amount of playtime, I'm guessing there is something that causes the sounds to cut off during the gameplay but I could not find it, my theory is combat. Temporary fix : manual save in V's apartment and reload.

2- V's shower sounds are also randomly cut off, if he/she coughs blood, it goes back to normal, if he/she doesn't, the shower sound plays very briefly after I press exit shower, so the sound only plays while exiting the shower. Mind you these two sound bugs happen simultaneously so whatever it is, its causing both of them to bug out. Temporary fix : Manual save in V's apartment and reload.

3- The infamous menu FPS drop but the opposite, before patch 1.6 I had fps drops in menus like crafting, map, ESC menu but now I get FPS drops (from around 60 to 5-10 fps) for 5~15 seconds after exiting any menu, my theory is there is a memory leak, I've tested quite extensively and found out 2 things, I have a 6gb video card (1660 Super) and during the menus, If my memory stays the same I get no fps drops after exiting the menu, meaning (to my understanding) the game probably tells GPU to hold and not to unload the memory so that after I exit the menu I get smooth gameplay but the menu gets the FPS drop. However, If my memory unloads I get 75 locked fps in menus but a huge FPS drop right after I exit the menus. To fix that I tried reinstalling the video card driver, changing the game-ready driver to the studio driver, reinstalling the game, and verifying the files. Now I'm switching back to game-ready drivers since the studio driver didn't fix anything , and none of the reinstall/verifying attempts worked.

4- Started to happen exclusively on patch v1.6 some (not all) pedestrians sometimes wait in the middle of the road or very close to sidewalks but not on the sidewalks.

5- Enemies T-pose for a split second before they switch from idle animation to attack animation, that rarely happens with pedestrians if they start reacting to gunshots or getting run over by a car, looks like their transition animations are missing or do not properly fire up. (started happening on 1.6)

6- Crosshair does not disappear upon entering a vehicle. Temporary fix : activate/deactivate scanner.

7- In some gigs/side quests Johnny appears *during combat* to comment on the mission, recently happened in the mission where you go to a Tyger Claw club to learn more about the lady who tried to sell Wokako a device that could breach corporate systems ( do not remember the name of the quest)

8- Started happening on v1.6 sometimes without doing anything wrong, I get combat notification, especially around the police but they do not attack and they are not alert. After few seconds random gang members appear out of thin air and shoot me, rarely shooting back crashes the game (crash happened 2 times so far)

System :

Gpu : GTX 1660 Super
CPU : Amd R5 2600x
Ram : 3200mhz 16gb
Drive : SSD

Edit : typo
Can confirm this bugs happened for me too, similar system 2600+1660s+ssd
pedestrians in the middle of the road happened since 1.5 patch

Hi, I'm missing a very specific piece of dialogue with Judy in the quest "Disasterpiece" when looking for the XBD dealer. I did the Monster Hunt gig (Jotaro) checked his computer files and should've gotten a choice to tell Judy that you already know the dealer.

I've seen a couple people say they've done this but I've tried it and even reloaded an old save, doing Monster Hunt prior to Automatic Love, it does trigger the option to talk about Jotaro with Woodman, but not the dialogue with Judy in the following missions "The Space in Between" / "Disasterpiece".

I'm sure the extra dialogue is inconsequential really, but I still find it annoying why the extra option never pops up.

If anyone has experienced this or knows what to do It'd be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm missing a very specific piece of dialogue with Judy in the quest "Disasterpiece" when looking for the XBD dealer. I did the Monster Hunt gig (Jotaro) checked his computer files and should've gotten a choice to tell Judy that you already know the dealer.

I've seen a couple people say they've done this but I've tried it and even reloaded an old save, doing Monster Hunt prior to Automatic Love, it does trigger the option to talk about Jotaro with Woodman, but not the dialogue with Judy in the following missions "The Space in Between" / "Disasterpiece".

I'm sure the extra dialogue is inconsequential really, but I still find it annoying why the extra option never pops up.

If anyone has experienced this or knows what to do It'd be much appreciated.
Could be wrong, but :
I think Jotaro "only" unlock Woodman dialogue option to convince him.
About the "xBD" dealer, the only thing could be :
Maybe if you visit the dealer in JigJig Street before visiting Fingers or could be related to Wakako (if you complete all of her GIGs before, she offers you the BD directly I think).

Could be wrong, but :
I think Jotaro "only" unlock Woodman dialogue option to convince him.
About the "xBD" dealer, the only thing could be :
Maybe if you visit the dealer in JigJig Street before visiting Fingers or could be related to Wakako (if you complete all of her GIGs before, she offers you the BD directly I think).

Thanks for your quick reply :) , I tried a few ways of talking/not talking to the XBD dealer before and after visiting Fingers and progressing through Automatic love quest line. You get a couple more blue dialogue lines with the dealer if you visit him before Fingers when looking for Evelyn, but you can't buy anything from him and it doesn't affect dialogue with Judy after you meet her at Fingers'.

I've seemingly done all the requirements for this option (Complete Monster Hunt + Read/click on all the club computer messages) so I've got no clue what else I can do :). The computer didn't have any "!" icon next to the messages even when reading them the first time which I thought was weird. Watched a video of a playthrough and doesn't look like the computer messages are marked for anyone so ignore the above.

I've only seen a couple of people on the Internet ever said this dialogue with Judy exists, maybe that's why, because it doesn't work for most people?

I love that obscure dialogue like this exists, its just a shame because there's less people to talk to about it / report bugs relating to it.

Last edited:
I've only seen a couple of people on the Internet ever said this dialogue with Judy exists, maybe that's why, because it doesn't work for most people?
I completed a bunch of playthroughs, and dialogues with Judy never changed for me, whatever what I did before.
(the way to obtain the BD or the way to convince Woodman can change, but that's all).

I completed a bunch of playthroughs, and dialogues with Judy never changed for me, whatever what I did before.
(the way to obtain the BD or the way to convince Woodman can change, but that's all).
Ah ok, I didn't know if Judy would respond differently as a result of you knowing the XBD guy first.

Top Bottom