1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
There is a place in game where, at one point, there is a crowd (I forget why they are there). Later on, the crowd de-spawns, but the sound effect remains.

Last edited:
Also noted that in some NCPD assaults, instead of getting an Archived Conversation, you get a shard related to a Cyberpsycho attack.
For example this shard (that is in a body inside a container, in the area where you get the chip for Gary the Prophet) is not appearing, and instead the body has a Cyberpsycho conversation shard.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's because Skippy was not equipped and it automatically equipped itself when the dialogue popup (could be interesting to try when unequipped and equipped, if the same bug happen).
I think you have it, I didn't have Skippy equipped at the time. I had unequipped him after 50+ kills; waited 24 hours, went to the clothing vendor in Pacifica and he appeared (or in this case, didn't!)

I'll report both anyway.

The god damned legendaries that keep reseting to level 1 (on top of that when you put them back in your stash to get them back to your current level, the god damned mods go random as well, 2 bugs in 1, crazy), that start to be quite annoying, along with the unlootable gears on dead corpses, instead of wasting time on tweaking weapons which are perfectly fine (especially if you're doing shit on them, Divided for example), work on those god damned bugs !

Leg_lv1.jpg
leg_lv1_2.jpg
leg_mod_2.jpg
Loot.jpg

Last edited:
I've reported a crafting bug that has started in 1.6 for me where I upgrade items from blue to purple quality, but as soon as I press the upgrade tab to improve the item, the game crashes. This is also not the cascaded shadow issue as I have tested that.

I've reported a crafting bug that has started in 1.6 for me where I upgrade items from blue to purple quality, but as soon as I press the upgrade tab to improve the item, the game crashes. This is also not the cascaded shadow issue as I have tested that.
It's directly from rare to epic ? epic to legendary it crash too ?
I read that some encountered this kind of issue, but it's when upgrading from rare to epic and then upgrading from epic to legendary without exiting the crafting tab or game menu, the game crashes (so in short, upgrading two times in a row).
If you don't use mods and if it's not already done, I suggest to directly report it to the support ("Contact Us" button).

It's directly from rare to epic ? epic to legendary it crash too ?
I read that some encountered this kind of issue, but it's when upgrading from rare to epic and then upgrading from epic to legendary without exiting the crafting tab or game menu, the game crashes (so in short, upgrading two times in a row).
If you don't use mods and if it's not already done, I suggest to directly report it to the support ("Contact Us" button).
Just tested this

If I create a Epic item and upgrade to Legendary, that's fine. It is from Rare to Epic only with/without upgrading the item first that the game crashes.

Last edited:
Just tested this
If I create a Epic item and upgrade to Legendary, that's fine. It is from Rare to Epic only with/without upgrading the item first that the game crashes.
If it's reproducible and if you don't use mods (and didn't use before), I suggest to report it to the support ;)
(a video could be useful to show when/why/how the game crashes).

In the Never Fade Away mission, Rogue keeps disappearing off the couch before I'm able to sit and talk to her. Have cleaned cache, have restarted mission, have restarted from auto and manual saves from before I started the mission. Nothings working! Playing on PS5. Any help would be appreciated!

If it's reproducible and if you don't use mods (and didn't use before), I suggest to report it to the support ;)
(a video could be useful to show when/why/how the game crashes).
Yup, already done before posting, also tested it on another character incase it was a save issue, but definately the game not liking something at that point :(

Really upset!! I’m playing on my Xbox Series X, No mods! And I’m as always Female V. Sadly I noticed her chest pops out through her shirt. Example: The rescue with Jackie. I’ve tried everything you can possibly imagine. It’s upsetting knowing it’s a bug. How am I supposed to continue when this bug does that?

Really upset!! I’m playing on my Xbox Series X, No mods! And I’m as always Female V. Sadly I noticed her chest pops out through her shirt. Example: The rescue with Jackie. I’ve tried everything you can possibly imagine. It’s upsetting knowing it’s a bug. How am I supposed to continue when this bug does that?
It would be fixed in the next patch, I'm sure :)
But I guess, it's only if you choose the "large" breast size. I could be wrong, but I didn't notice a problem on my side, on Series X with the "normal" size.

Also on Series X; I've had this occur but unequipping and re-equipping inner torso clothing usually fixes it.

But I guess, it's only if you choose the "large" breast size.
In my case, I did. Can occur right after exiting V's car in The Rescue, and when using the change appearance option at Ripperdocs.

Thanks for the heads up, all of you guys:)
I did indeed choose large chest instead of default. I’ll try that.
aldo, I equip and and took off and equipped a few times and it worked but sometimes not. I get the feeling it’s the shirt that’s given to as you go from a certain lifepath to the rescue. That’s the only shirt that accurs.

but even if this works I hope for a patch. I like her to run free but not like that. lol.

I could be wrong, but I always choose the "default" size and I don't remember to see any issue in 1.6 (in Photo Mode, in inventory or when looking on the bottom) :)
(And Nomad, if the shirt type is important)
Post automatically merged:

I found a related post. Devs are aware of this issue ;)
Hey!
Our dev team is aware of that problem and are looking into it :)
Thank you for letting us know!
Lila

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, all of you guys:)
aldo, I equip and and took off and equipped a few times and it worked but sometimes not. I get the feeling it’s the shirt that’s given to as you go from a certain lifepath to the rescue. That’s the only shirt that accurs.

but even if this works I hope for a patch. I like her to run free but not like that. lol.
I could be wrong, but I always choose the "default" size and I don't remember to see any issue in 1.6 (in Photo Mode, in inventory or when looking on the bottom) :)
(And Nomad, if the shirt type is important)

I found a related post. Devs are aware of this issue ;)

Today I’m going to start again, Truly don’t mind. I use Corpo, Yeah I’m one of them.; I gotta try Nomad soon. Thanks for the help & Devs knowing is awesome.
what I love about Cyberpunk Community is how kind people are.

Ok. So the shirt in rescue is clipped or bugged. Tried other shirts just like that style and it works like champ🏆
Have a great weekend to all of you, 💕

Last edited:
I'll post this here because I can't create a new thread.

Simple quetion: will CDPR make older patches available for download?

I paid good money for the right to play, so now I have a legit copy just sitting on Steam and can't play because, despite 1.52 working perfectly on my PC, 1.6 doesn't, and that's my problem, somehow... "no, you can't play on lower specs, that's your problem, deal with it, buy better hardware" won't work on me, I'm poor and my country's economy prognosis just got really bad so my savings will have to be reallocated, thus I'll have to make do with what I got. Got it?
Anyway, I won't debate this, we've gone over this 2 months back, it's a waste of time, CDPR will never acknowledge it as a problem nor fix it, and that's fine, I don't care anymore and it doesn't matter, I just want to play. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple quetion: will CDPR make older patches available for download?
Not sure it's on CDPR "hands"... but rather on Steam/Epic ones.
Knowning that on GOG (so CDPR), it's rather "easy" to rollback the game version by downloading offline installers. As far as I know, it's also possible on Steam, but way (way) more difficult. And I don't know for Epic.

Top Bottom