1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+

There are these annoying shadow bugs and they are different in 1st person and in 3rd person views.

1) In first person view, on a bike there is a shadow above your helmet, when you wear one. And it follows you everywhere. It looks like a shadow from riot helmets' shield (open) misplaced somewhere above your head.
2) In third person view, there's something that looks like a misplaced shadow from the "grey mesh" mentioned in this mod:

These shadow bugs appear when you wear bike helmets or riot helmets on a bike. Try it at 7am in the morning to see it better. Sometimes it disappears. If it doesn't appear leave the bike and try it again.

Shadow.jpg

Attachments

• Shadow-2.jpg
    Shadow-2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 12
Can't finish NCPD Quest at megabuilding h8 because the cops body has become unlootable, blocking achievement. There is no viewable shard to fix this bug either.
1668379367964.png

1668379478742.png

Okay, getting a few new weird visual bugs and other minor stuff on Series X. If anyone else can confirm that'd be great:

Car dashboard screens/speedometer not displaying correctly; either blank or the speedometer stays at 0/doesn't move. Leaving and re-entering the car normally resolves.

Optical Camo does not seem to be working as before; enemies sight guages are filling regardless. Was not acting like this in 1.6.

Unable to activate Sandevistan after viewing Braindances, requires a reload. Occured both after The Information and Double Life.

Try the mod version which got a 1.61 update: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3001?tab=description
If it happens with mod's implementation it might not be CDPR's fault.

Can't - The flickering and such only occurs when Dynamic Resolution Scaling is enabled, which cannot be enabled when using DLSS (the FSR mod replaces the DLSS implementation with FSR, meaning the DLSS toggle in-game is required to use the mod's FSR). If Dynamic Resolution Scaling is disabled, but FSR 2.1 is enabled, there is no flickering - it seems to have to do with the internal resolution changing during gameplay.

Car dashboard screens/speedometer not displaying correctly; either blank or the speedometer stays at 0/doesn't move. Leaving and re-entering the car normally resolves.
I can't confirm for cars, but on the Jackie's Arch, time to time (seem to me to be random), the speedometer stop working (just nothing is displayed at all). Get off and get on the bike, fix it.
Optical Camo does not seem to be working as before; enemies sight guages are filling regardless. Was not acting like this in 1.6.
You mean the legendary one ?
For me the legendary cameo work correctly :(
But since 1.5 (I think), with the epic one, enemies can still see you. Maybe the bar fills more slowly, but enemies can see you anyway.

Can't - The flickering and such only occurs when Dynamic Resolution Scaling is enabled, which cannot be enabled when using DLSS (the FSR mod replaces the DLSS implementation with FSR, meaning the DLSS toggle in-game is required to use the mod's FSR). If Dynamic Resolution Scaling is disabled, but FSR 2.1 is enabled, there is no flickering - it seems to have to do with the internal resolution changing during gameplay.
Oh I guess I didn't read your first post properly. Given that here's my question: Why are you using dynamic resolution with FSR instead of just using FSR on Auto?

FSR flicker on consoles

So far, the only thing I’ve noticed is sometimes being unable to info shards & containers, the hud randomly disappearing, and weapons falling through the ground.

But reloading the game tends to fix those issues.

Oh I guess I didn't read your first post properly. Given that here's my question: Why are you using dynamic resolution with FSR instead of just using FSR on Auto?
Dynamic Resolution automatically sets FSR to auto.

FSR flicker on consoles

This might be related to the issue I mentioned on PC - flickering when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling. It seems the game has a lot of problems with changing resolution during gameplay, being forced to entirely redraw the scene every time the resolution changes.

You mean the legendary one ?
For me the legendary cameo work correctly :(
But since 1.5 (I think), with the epic one, enemies can still see you. Maybe the bar fills more slowly, but enemies can see you anyway.
Ah, maybe not a bug then. I'm using the Epic rarity one currently, but trying a different build so perhaps not speccing into Cool and other stealth perks as much is affecting the enemies seeing me faster.

Hi! The headlight in Yaiba kusanagi is bugged after patch 1.61 (ps5). The light source appears to be coming from behind the player and not in front of the vehicle.
I also noticed that there are no longer two headlight modes in all vehicles. Just off and high.

Have you tried unequipping and reequipping your cyberdeck? Maybe you could also try doing a clean reinstall if all else fails.

By "even with no mods", you mean that you disable or remove them ?
Because, great chances if it's due to mods (which I guess, but can't be sure), simply remove or disable them is generally not enough to fix an issue.
At first, make sure that all mods that you used before are updated and/or compatible.

But as @sneezemonkey said, maybe a clean install would be the only solution, sadly :(
so ive uninstalled and installed the game again, no change, still cant hack

so ive uninstalled and installed the game again, no change, still cant hack

As @LeKill3rFou said, if you've ever used mods on this save, it's entirely possible that the save itself is carrying modified values that won't revert back to their original values on their own. CET can be used to clean those up but it is a complicated process and not worth it IMO.

Furthermore, you say "uninstalled and installed" again but did you cleanly uninstall it as described in @LeKill3rFou's link? Simply uninstalling does not perform a clean uninstall of the game. It's very important to follow the steps and I see far too many people say they've uninstalled the game numerous times after someone recommended a clean re-install and never actually following the steps.

Still no full support for ultra-wide screens (21/9, 32/9) with Photomode bag (cursor)
in photo mode, the cursor is limited to the 16/9 area when the picture is 21/9
Снимок экрана 2022-11-15 033058.pngСнимок экрана 2022-11-15 033002.pngСнимок экрана 2022-11-15 032752.pngСнимок экрана 2022-11-15 032725.pngСнимок экрана 2022-11-15 032818.pngСнимок экрана 2022-11-15 060547.png
Photo mode

As @LeKill3rFou said, if you've ever used mods on this save, it's entirely possible that the save itself is carrying modified values that won't revert back to their original values on their own. CET can be used to clean those up but it is a complicated process and not worth it IMO.

Furthermore, you say "uninstalled and installed" again but did you cleanly uninstall it as described in @LeKill3rFou's link? Simply uninstalling does not perform a clean uninstall of the game. It's very important to follow the steps and I see far too many people say they've uninstalled the game numerous times after someone recommended a clean re-install and never actually following the steps.
yeah foilowed the instructions, cleared it all out, confirmed on that save is corrupted. which is sorely disappointing because i have 100 plus hours in :lll

yeah foilowed the instructions, cleared it all out, confirmed on that save is corrupted. which is sorely disappointing because i have 100 plus hours in :lll

Sorry to hear that my friend. It's the unfortunate nature of modding. The more complex the mod, the deeper the changes it leaves in saves.

If you know exactly which mods you ever installed on that save you could take a look at the individual mod pages and see if there is a fix. Chances are you aren't the only one around with this issue.

Unless you know of a mod free point of that save you could revert to.

DREAM ON bug:

Only 1 SSI employee exits the black van once you chase them into Watson - anyone else getting this? Means missing out on an interesting shard...
EDIT: EXCEPT for when you drive your vehicle right into the alley right next to them; however if you get off your vehicle behind the barrier, then one of the employees will just despawn.

WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS:

The sky is still totally cloudy when Panam talks about the stars.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that my friend. It's the unfortunate nature of modding. The more complex the mod, the deeper the changes it leaves in saves.

If you know exactly which mods you ever installed on that save you could take a look at the individual mod pages and see if there is a fix. Chances are you aren't the only one around with this issue.

Unless you know of a mod free point of that save you could revert to.
ohh i found the mod! and its fixed! woohoo! thank you so much everyone for your assistance :)

Top Bottom