1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Found 3 new ones on PC, Not sure if they're bugs or broken mods but...

V's shadow is broken, the character moves fine but the shadow is stuck in a t-pose, sometimes there is the frozen shadow and a moving shadow at the same time. I'm not using a camera mod like TPP so I don't think that's it....

Can't use consumables from backpack. I can use Maxdoc or BounceBack from the key binding in combat. But if i open the backpack and try to use any food, buffs, or healing items nothing happens. The amount doesn't change and there is no effect.

Quick hacking is bugged. Sometimes the quick hack RAM usage changes everything to 0. And the quickhacks sometimes work, but then sometimes don't. Other times they appear as normal and work fine, I'm not sure what triggers it. I don't have any quick hack related mods in, except maybe vehicle combat. I installed that for the first time, and I've noticed new quickhacks on cars, which I think is related to that.

Honestly, I can't think of what mods I'm using that could cause these.... so, I'm leaning towards bugs, most of the mods I use are cosmetic or add new items. But I am using Let there be flight and vehicle combat. I just did a clean install, and this is a new save so I'm at a loss for what I might have done to break the game.... But just because I can't think of it doesn't mean one of the mods isn't behind one or more of these bugs so I'm really not sure what's causing these.

Found 3 new ones on PC, Not sure if they're bugs or broken mods but...

V's shadow is broken, the character moves fine but the shadow is stuck in a t-pose, sometimes there is the frozen shadow and a moving shadow at the same time. I'm not using a camera mod like TPP so I don't think that's it....

Can't use consumables from backpack. I can use Maxdoc or BounceBack from the key binding in combat. But if i open the backpack and try to use any food, buffs, or healing items nothing happens. The amount doesn't change and there is no effect.

Quick hacking is bugged. Sometimes the quick hack RAM usage changes everything to 0. And the quickhacks sometimes work, but then sometimes don't. Other times they appear as normal and work fine, I'm not sure what triggers it. I don't have any quick hack related mods in, except maybe vehicle combat. I installed that for the first time, and I've noticed new quickhacks on cars, which I think is related to that.

Honestly, I can't think of what mods I'm using that could cause these.... so, I'm leaning towards bugs, most of the mods I use are cosmetic or add new items. But I am using Let there be flight and vehicle combat. I just did a clean install, and this is a new save so I'm at a loss for what I might have done to break the game.... But just because I can't think of it doesn't mean one of the mods isn't behind one or more of these bugs so I'm really not sure what's causing these.
those're bugg signaled for mods
the 2 first one for sure .
TPP mode having an issues t-pose , some other mods dont remind wich one having this issues
the 2ns one , i don' be sure but its seems having see it as a bug , old aletier store mods.

When reviewing the free "dlc" it shows me you need to update, while the version is 1.61 in GOG.
Noticed the version number is noted as 1_61 vs 1.6 and other builds that all include a . vs a _ .

Update:
Downgrading to 1.6 works around the issue, but it is what it is : a workaround.

Last edited:
One bug I don't see anyone mentioning is that on console versions of Cyberpunk 2077 guns no longer eject shells when they are being fired. On PC versions this isn't an issue. Does anyone know if CD Projekt Red is aware of this issue? A fix would be really fantastic.

One bug I don't see anyone mentioning is that on console versions of Cyberpunk 2077 guns no longer eject shells when they are being fired. On PC versions this isn't an issue. Does anyone know if CD Projekt Red is aware of this issue? A fix would be really fantastic.
Not 100% sure, but I think it was never the case on consoles (at least Xbox).

All versions of the game showed shells ejecting from firearms at one point. I've watched different gameplay videos on YouTube from all platforms.

Ever since a few patches ago they were removed for some reason. I can only imagine that it's a visual bug of some sort. I really want the developers to be aware of the issue. It's not a game-breaking issue but it does damage the immersion.

This is one of those things for me where you don't notice something is missing until someone points it out.
I checked a few of my old PS4 videos (version 1.3) and can confirm at least the Quasar visibly showed shell casings.

This is one of those things for me where you don't notice something is missing until someone points it out.
I checked a few of my old PS4 videos (version 1.3) and can confirm at least the Quasar visibly showed shell casings.
I appreciate you adding to the post. I've watched older gameplay from all platforms and each one had shells for the appropriate weapons. Digital Foundry also did a side by side gameplay video of the various updates and you can plainly see the newer patch shows no shells even when using the exact same firearm. In the older versions the shells were still there. Amazingly, they didn't point this out in any of their videos which is bizarre when you consider how detailed their analysis is.

Hi,

I apologise if this bug has been posted before but I have encountered a problem after finishing the final main mission (nocturne op55n1). It seems I am in a perpetual safe zone where all my markers, POIs, and side gigs do not show up on the map. i cannot interact with NPCs and can't sleep. I previously couldnt use any weapons but somebody told me to hang around empathy (dance, drink walk around) and so i've regained the ability to shoot my weapons.
idk how many people have encountered this bug but it's quite frustrating because I would like to go back and finish the rest of the side missions!

That's why I said "Not 100% sure" ;)
On digital fundry videos (easy to find^^).
A release, it was the case and I most probably don't remember to see them. but in 1.23, I think it's no longer the case ("removed" for performance reason, to try to get few FPS more, I assume) :(
Release
1.5 :
Post automatically merged:

Ever since a few patches ago they were removed for some reason. I can only imagine that it's a visual bug of some sort. I really want the developers to be aware of the issue. It's not a game-breaking issue but it does damage the immersion.
In any case, you can report it to the support (you should receive an answer and be sure that CDPR is aware about it).
If no one reported it because they didn't remember, didn't notice or simply don't care, I assume CDPR will never look into it or never consider to add it again (at least on next-gen consoles).

Last edited:
That's why I said "Not 100% sure" ;)
On digital fundry videos (easy to find^^).
A release, it was the case and I most probably don't remember to see them. but in 1.23, I think it's no longer the case ("removed" for performance reason, to try to get few FPS more, I assume) :(
Release
1.5 :
Post automatically merged:

In any case, you can report it to the support (you should receive an answer and be sure that CDPR is aware about it).
If no one reported it because they didn't remember, didn't notice or simply don't care, I assume CDPR will never look into it or never consider to add it again (at least on next-gen consoles).
I definitely want to report it directly to them. Can I do so through this forum?

I definitely want to report it directly to them. Can I do so through this forum?
Nope, the best is directly to the support page ;)
(You can choose the platform on the top left > Gameplay > I want to report a visual issue > Contact Us button).

Nope, the best is directly to the support page ;)
(You can choose the platform on the top left > Gameplay > I want to report a visual issue > Contact Us button).
Thank you very much for your assistance!

The legendary effect on the Ba Xing Chong smart shotgun seems to be missing. Most enemies still die in one shot, but there is no exploding or shredding going on (not even a little dismemberment).
Can confirm this is still the case in 1.61, with the Shingen Prototype as well.
Hypercritical/O'Five work fine and how you'd expect them to work, but the other two "explosive" guns don't seem to have any actual explosive bullets.

ee1

Forum veteran
Hi,

I apologise if this bug has been posted before but I have encountered a problem after finishing the final main mission (nocturne op55n1). It seems I am in a perpetual safe zone where all my markers, POIs, and side gigs do not show up on the map. i cannot interact with NPCs and can't sleep. I previously couldnt use any weapons but somebody told me to hang around empathy (dance, drink walk around) and so i've regained the ability to shoot my weapons.
idk how many people have encountered this bug but it's quite frustrating because I would like to go back and finish the rest of the side missions!
I always thought all side missions were supposed to go away once you enter into the final story mission.

I really hope that the developers will fix the vehicle light switch. Ever since patch 1.6.1 the ALT button which was the key to toggle light mod is gone...and the vehicle lights pretty useless in this lowest of the low setting.
I'm curious please respond that you guys have the same issue or its a mod useage issue from my side.
For comparision this is how my custom Javelina with all light on with high output in the past.
photomode_23102022_221522.png
photomode_23102022_204028.png

And you can't talk to the dude (before beat him) or with Brendan after ?
Anyway, I suggest to try to clear the cache and try again. If nothing change, to send a ticket directly to the support ("Contact Us" button).
I can't interact with the guy other than attacking him. Brendan is nonresponsive before and after. As far as clearing the cache, I encountered this right after playing on a fresh install. I sent a ticket in.

Not sure if this is buried in here somewhere, but I keep encountering fully black light boxes in Konpeki Plaza and the No-Tell Motel. No point in a screenshot, imo. Using your optic lets you see, but the second it turns off, you can briefly see things as normal, then it goes back to black.

Guest 4412420

I don't know if anyone mentioned this bug before, but V's replies disappear in several messages. I submitted the report and listed all the affected texts. I tried to find out what's causing it, and it looks like a new text message received from the same character is what's causing it. So far the affected characters are Takemura, Kerry and Rogue. This bug hit Takemura the hardest as 5 messages (out of however many he sends) are missing V's responses.
Takemura: Let's Meet, Wakako, Market, About Our Conversation, Search.
Kerry: Samurai's Back Together, What's Up V?
Rogue: Found Grayson, Waste of Time, Movie Night.

Another bug is glitchy DOF in several quests. With DOF enabled in certain scenes either the entire screen is blurry or characters in the foreground are. It happens twice in Holdin' On, once during Second Conflict and once during Talkin' 'bout a Revolution. I'm playing on a 1080p resolution.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.11.17 - 04.11.08.66.png
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.11.17 - 01.05.28.49.png

Top Bottom