1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Not there yet in my current playthrough (Goro wait me at Tom's Diner) :(
(Unfortunately, I overwritten my last save... But I don't remember about messages which disappeared)
Obvious question : If you're on PC, do you use or used mods ?
PC, Steam and no mods installed.

As you can see;
Screenshot_27.pngScreenshot_28.png

Ok my bad, you mean V's answer, not the whole discussion and not NPC's message themself :)
I'll check on my side, for now, all the answers that V sent still there.
Just to be sure, by "no mod installed" means that you never used any mod on this save (nor on your game without performing a clean install) ?
Well, I don't think it will be a problem since it's my first time installing Cyberpunk on a freshly installed win11. I haven't used any mods yet and before :D

Well, I don't think it will be a problem since it's my first time installing Cyberpunk on a freshly installed win11. I haven't used any mods yet and before :D
Ok, I ask because "just" removing mods or loading a save in which mods were used could still generate issues (if not more^^).

Just a little update, I read that you mentionne Dex in your thread... And on my side (freshly started in 1.61), post "Heist", Dex does no longer appear in my contacts and all the discussions with him using message simply "vanished" (nothing remaining in message section with Dex). Jackie still appear in my contacts (I'm able to call his phone), but the same as Dex... All the messages dissappeared (mine and his ones). Not sure if it's intended or if it's a bug...

At least you can reach the support if it's not already done :)
(There is no dedicated category, but this one should be fine).

Ok, I ask because "just" removing mods or loading a save in which mods were used could still generate issues (if not more^^).

Just a little update, I read that you mentionne Dex in your thread... And on my side (freshly started in 1.61), post "Heist", Dex does no longer appear in my contacts and all the discussions with him using message simply "vanished" (nothing remaining in message section with Dex). Jackie still appear in my contacts (I'm able to call his phone), but the same as Dex... All the messages dissappeared (mine and his ones). Not sure if it's intended or if it's a bug...

At least you can reach the support if it's not already done :)
(There is no dedicated category, but this one should be fine).
If you have save file that Dex texting you about flathead. V says ‘thanks for info’ or something like that. After leaving Maelstorm warehouse, this one is disappears too.

I don’t know. Its really insteresting. Maybe this issue happens for only PC players

If you have save file that Dex texting you about flathead. V says ‘thanks for info’ or like that. After leaving Maelstorm warehouse, this one is disappears too.

I don’t know. Its really insteresting. Maybe this issue happens for only PC players
I know, but in my fresh 1.61 playthrough, the entire discussion with Dex simply dissappeared (absolutely nothing remaining about Dex in my message tab). So in short, I can't look Dex messages nor take a screenshot, there is nothing...
So maybe if you load a "pre 1.61" save, only V's answers dissappear (which I guess is a bug^^)

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but whenever I load my game up, within 1 minute, my mouse will disconnect and lock itself to the center of the screen. The only way for me to exit the game is by unpluggling and plugging back in my mouse.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but whenever I load my game up, within 1 minute, my mouse will disconnect and lock itself to the center of the screen. The only way for me to exit the game is by unpluggling and plugging back in my mouse.
Could be related to USB issues that some users encounter.

I have two eyes.

PlatformBoots2.png
PlatformBoots.png
Icons.png
FrayedAtheleticShoes1.png

FrayedAtheleticShoes2.png

Defender1.png

Defender2.png

Cardboard1.png
Cardboard2.png

Post automatically merged:

Cardboard4.png
Cardboard3.png

Cardboard5.png

Pozhar.png

DoubleEXP.png

Inventory.png

Attachments

• Icons.png
    Icons.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 26
  • DoubleEXP.png
    DoubleEXP.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
yo..it's a bit of annoying thing.
Never had issues with multiple monitors, but now tying to cast to an external device - game just runs in the background instead. Tried with other games - they run just fine. Connected with hdmi instead - nothing.

Played 1.61 in PS4 Pro was at 1.05 before
1) the first bug I have seen in Act 1 is the 3 Carnappers and 2 Maxtacs scene. They appeared in T-Poses then suddenly disappear and the scene happened.
2) Megabuilding H10 Entrance of Garage maybe closed from outside or open, but if unluckily came fast before all loads , the roller smashes my car downwards to abyss..
3) The episode of TV show about this chubby bearded guy is still muted and some tv news like of gillian failed to end which just pause at the very end.
4) Got a random BSOD.
So far that's all what I experience. Every other this was fine and I'm still at the beginning of Act2.

What is required to breach access points? After 1.6 and rearraigning my perks and attributes I have no longer any access points that are accessible. I do not see the red marker at all and when I find the and scan the access point on my own the breach option is grey out.

At first I thought that it was because of my lower intelligence (I have INT 8 now) but no that is not it as I have spend dozens of hours looking at various access points and none of them work.

I also removed and changed some cyberware.

What Cyberware is needed to use access points?

You always can check them yourself.

Gorilla Arms 20 fingers.
GorillaArms1.png

GorillaArms2.png

10 on each arm.

GorillaArms3.png

Last edited:
A Cyberdeck, I assume.
And as far as I know, the only "skill" requirement is INT. Normally, the level required which is always noticed when you don't reach it.

Thank you very much. So yes it is possible to remove the Cyberdeck by replacing it with "bullet time" cyberware instead!
When I did this I assumed I would only lose the combat attack programs like the quick hacks.

After playing with the access points again for a while I decided I am willing to give it up for the "bullet time".

HUGE KUDOS to CDPR for considering that some players would not be into the combat hacking and allowing a completely different choice on this instead of just wasting the cyber slot.

I only wish the same were MORE true for the arms. I have nothing at all on my arms because I do not want weapons popping out of them like I was a transformer. For me the gorilla arms just means I waste my locking picking ability so it is waisted on me and just left blank. I would have LOVED if one of the arm cyberware was able to carry large heavy weapons WITHOUT a 10 body attribute.

HUGE KUDOS to CDPR for considering that some players would not be into the combat hacking and allowing a completely different choice on this instead of just wasting the cyber slot.
It would have sense to not need Cyberdeck to hack access points because you're using your "simple and universal" personal link to connect to them (Cyberdecks would be required only to upload "wireless" QHs).

I know, but in my fresh 1.61 playthrough, the entire discussion with Dex simply dissappeared (absolutely nothing remaining about Dex in my message tab). So in short, I can't look Dex messages nor take a screenshot, there is nothing...
So maybe if you load a "pre 1.61" save, only V's answers dissappear (which I guess is a bug^^)
Here you go... Fresh install, no mods, no other things.. Sad thing is this is not just for Dex. Takemura, Claire Russel, Panam etc.

So I am in the middle of we gotta live together and am trying to get Amnesty at the moment. I talk to Cassidy to begin the challenge and when I walk up to the line most of the bottles disappear and I don't have enough to complete the challenge. There are always 8 bottles and I keep watching youtube videos and the playthroughs that I see have 15 bottles on the benches.

I have reloaded my save many times now and am a bit frustrated because I feel like I cant continue my game because of this bug. I don't want to miss out on this revolver since this is a pistol wielding character.

If anyone has had this issue or has a fix for it I would love some help. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom