1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
I'm to lazy to read every post and I haven't played the game in about 4 months on xss but the only issue I absolutely hated was that when I was obviously hidden with I believe it was Judy's sniper rifle, well when I would 1 shot an enemy or even 2 shots very quickly in the head/neck area I would immediately be spotted and that in my honest opinion completely ruined the whole stealth path that I was so excited about doing. Guns blazing is overrated and extremely dumb and boring. Why not play it like we are Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell and be sneaky? Visualize and scope out the area. Look for areas to possibly move to cover if needed. Areas of point of entry into the mission area? Tell yourself what would you do in real life per say. Would you rambo it and take on a whole team by yourself like annoying random teammates in Apex Legends lol or play it smart and pick em off 1 by 1 until maybe 2 or 3 remain? Stealth in Cyberpunk 2077 is the only option that I want to take because it's the most fun to me. You can and will also save a bunch of health and ammo in the process and be proud of yourself for it. Now for the CyberPhychos, guns blazing since there's not an option to shoot them, hide then shoot. Freak em out lol 😂 until I see this issue fixed I will come back. It's just my play style. Nothing against your game at all. 4.5 stars for me. Just need that tiny issue fixed for me and many many others that choose the smart and stealthy approach vs the dumbass one. Merry Christmas 🌲

I'm to lazy to read every post and I haven't played the game in about 4 months on xss but the only issue I absolutely hated was that when I was obviously hidden with I believe it was Judy's sniper rifle, well when I would 1 shot an enemy or even 2 shots very quickly in the head/neck area I would immediately be spotted and that in my honest opinion completely ruined the whole stealth path that I was so excited about doing. Guns blazing is overrated and extremely dumb and boring. Why not play it like we are Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell and be sneaky? Visualize and scope out the area. Look for areas to possibly move to cover if needed. Areas of point of entry into the mission area? Tell yourself what would you do in real life per say. Would you rambo it and take on a whole team by yourself like annoying random teammates in Apex Legends lol or play it smart and pick em off 1 by 1 until maybe 2 or 3 remain? Stealth in Cyberpunk 2077 is the only option that I want to take because it's the most fun to me. You can and will also save a bunch of health and ammo in the process and be proud of yourself for it. Now for the CyberPhychos, guns blazing since there's not an option to shoot them, hide then shoot. Freak em out lol 😂 until I see this issue fixed I will come back. It's just my play style. Nothing against your game at all. 4.5 stars for me. Just need that tiny issue fixed for me and many many others that choose the smart and stealthy approach vs the dumbass one. Merry Christmas 🌲
Overwatch is not really a "strealth" weapon... Sometimes you're not detected, but most of time you are (mostly when bullet hit walls or something behind and an enemy is close enough). It's like that since release if I remember and most likely not a bug.
If you want a "stealth" long range weapon, better to use an assault rifle. For me the best for now, it's the "new" Tsunami Kyubi (high damage, low firerate which is ideal for stealth). With it (+silencer/+stealth perks), you can one-shot most of enemies ;)

And it work great and totally reliable (little video with this assault rifle. Stealth in very hard)

Last edited:
In the second shooting tutorial after the pistol one you are supposed to use medkit by pressing 'X' on PC. It was stuck in a way that I saw a flash animation on press and it also showed the medkit icon, but nothing happened until restarting the game. Then it worked.

FeeInCar.png

Post automatically merged:

Ok, I don't say it's due to mods, but I never saw that myself. So better to be sure it's not the mods that you use which cause this bugs... (because if it's the case, nothing that CDPR can do about them and totally useless to hope for a fix, except from modders^^).
Thanks. Deleted that mod.

Last edited:
Vehicle headlight modes broken in 1.61:
Chiming in with another report for the off/normal/high beam headlight modes on vehicles being broken after 1.61 on PC. Tested on a fresh, clean install. In previous versions I could cycle through the three headlight states (ALT key). After installing 1.61 only two modes function: off and high beam. Also, the bar lights on the Nomad Gelena Gecko no longer function.

Using the default audio api some sound effects like shattering glass or footsteps are missing/drowned out a lot of the time. With XAudio enabled I have yet to experience said problem. The mix/dynamic range using the same range preset is much better in general between both sound effects/music and in the music as such too.

Not a bug, but an aspect in dire need of improvement; The buffer for pre-rendered frames. This nr of frames in the buffer varies heavily and causes really bad input latency. You can easily tell when said buffer is flushed which seem to happen every time the game autosaves. Unfortunately in DX12 to my knowledge this can't be controlled by "low latency mode" on Nvidia GPUs.

Last edited:
No screenshot, but the large leather / biker jacket (the model that the Solo jacket is) on female V clips in the armpits, showing whatever you wear under it.

I‘d like to report a game breaking bug currently on the Xbox one‘s latest patch. I’m stuck on the mission “the beast in me” the first race at city center. There is a spot in the race where every time you get to it, the game freezes and then crashes. I’ve had this happen around 8+ times now. The freeze happens after check point 7 right before you get to the big curve to the right. If any additional info is needed I can provide it.

edit: just did it again and looked at the map. It’s at the 3rd left turn right before the curve. Sometimes the map lines disappear. Game crashes before I can take a screenshot.

edit: finally got a screenshot of the spot.

Attachments

• EB03DDA2-58AE-48B1-860B-B379C3C58FF9.jpeg
    EB03DDA2-58AE-48B1-860B-B379C3C58FF9.jpeg
    786.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I‘d like to report a game breaking bug currently on the Xbox one‘s latest patch. I’m stuck on the mission “the beast in me” the first race at city center. There is a spot in the race where every time you get to it, the game freezes and then crashes. I’ve had this happen around 8+ times now. The freeze happens after check point 7 right before you get to the big curve to the right. If any additional info is needed I can provide it.

edit: just did it again and looked at the map. It’s at the 3rd left turn right before the curve. Sometimes the map lines disappear. Game crashes before I can take a screenshot.

edit: finally got a screenshot of the spot.
Quite annoying :(
Try to clear the cache if you didn't.

I’ll give that a try once I’m back home.

Quite annoying :(
Try to clear the cache if you didn't.
Thanks! This worked. It was still struggling a bit with the race but I finished. I’ll have to remember this next time I hit some crashing spots.

Last edited:
- FOV is sometimes locked to a lower value after leaving conversations. Only reloading a save fixes it.
- The neck/throat on characters in conversations pretty often display visible seams/z-fighting/shadow glitches. The Rivers questline or when you meet Hanako at Embers is a good example of when it happens.

animations and npc reactions look so scuffed and unfinished.
Hum... Just a guess, but most probably because on the video, V run as fast as possible to be close enough (start running even before to receive the call...).
In theory, if you don't know what happen here, you should see this scene from the entrance of the area, so from far enough to not really be distinguish this details :)

Hum... Just a guess, but most probably because on the video, V run as fast as possible to be close enough (start running even before to receive the call...).
In theory, if you don't know what happen here, you should see this scene from the entrance of the area, so from far enough to not really be distinguish this details :)
that makes perfect sense. still, there will be players who aren't so cautious, especially when replaying the game. + V has zoom kiroshi optics.

Now having an issue with the quest "Queen of the Highway", after piloting the Basilisk and defending the camp, you've got to follow Panam to your car, but she's just standing there beside the car not saying or doing anything so I can't progress the quest line.

Thanks.

Now having an issue with the quest "Queen of the Highway", after piloting the Basilisk and defending the camp, you've got to follow Panam to your car, but she's just standing there beside the car not saying or doing anything so I can't progress the quest line.

Thanks.
If you're on PC and if you didn't try.
Verify the game files and reload the previous auto-save.
On console, clear the cache and also reload the previous auto-save.

Top Bottom