1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
No mods, and yes I equipped another jacket and ended up with the same result. I also tried taking off the outer layer and the sleeves still would not show.
The issue is with how CDPR made the no-clip scripts. Basically when you equip a outfit in your Wardobre that don't have a Outer Torso but you have a Outer Torso equipped on your character, the game bad interpret this and remove your sleeves just like it would if you were using a Outer Torso.

3 ways to fix this:
Unequip your Outer Torso from the character or Equip a Outer Torso in your Wardrobe Outfit that has sleeves or Equip a Outer Torso in the character that don't have Sleeves
Post automatically merged:

The issue is with how CDPR made the no-clip scripts. Basically when you equip a outfit in your Wardobre that don't have a Outer Torso but you have a Outer Torso equipped on your character, the game bad interpret this and remove your sleeves just like it would if you were using a Outer Torso.

3 Fixes:
1- Unequip your Outer Torso from the character
2- Equip a Outer Torso in your Wardrobe Outfit
3- Equip a Outer Torso in the character that don't have Sleeves
Here a pictures for better understandment, no it's not the mods, already tested without none, just didn't want to waste time removing all again to take pictures. If you don't believe you can easily test it in vanilla yourself. I tested with Corpo Set and Rocker Vest
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.12.29 - 00.36.58.18.png

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.12.29 - 00.36.41.43.png

It seems to only trigger on certain conditions like looking at mirror or driving in 3rd person.

Last edited:
I just noticed that the car that takes Lauren Costigan away at the end of the gig "We Have Your Wife" doesn't despawn. I completed the gig ages ago - many, many in game days - but I just happened to be walking along the street and I noticed that the mini-map was showing two green friendly NPC circles. I realised that the NPCs were in a nearby car. On scanning the passenger, sure enough, it was Lauren.

The car just sits there doing nothing.

Last edited:
Guys, still have this problem: game works well only the 1st time i play after the install, then I restart the system and it works horribly again:

this is what happens chronologically:
1) game stutters a lot / low fps
2) i reinstall the game, and launch: it works perfectly with good frame rates in any area of the map
3) i shut down the pc or i reset it and launch the game again and it stutters a lot again, never recovers frame rates unless i re install the game again and play it the 1st time (without resetting)

observations:
* all my other games work properly, this only happens with cyberpunk
* there was a time when the game worked perfectly all the time in previous patches with max settings
* i already clean instlled the game, erased old files and saves from App data or steam folder
* Already clean installed the last video card drivers
* i allready updated my windows and my processor last drivers
* i have a lot of disc space it's not saturated, the same happens either i install in disc C: or D:
* it stutters either low or high settings
* i disabled all windows background apps and any process

any ideas? it is so weird

This and this.

I'm not the only one having this problem. If we look at all the time that has passed, it's still not fixed... what a shame.

Don't DEVs ever follow these threads? or moderators?

I get the Flatlined message 50% of the time on closing the game since 1.6.
Send the report.
Is this a problem with GOG or with the Game itself?
To be clear, the game itself does not crash and I continue to play for the entirety of my session, but when I save and exit the Flatline message is there.
I am noticing some weird behaviour recently ingame as well that wasn't there before 1.6.
Issues with auto-save and at the Load screen with saves not appearing.

Anyone else getting these anomalies?

In my game my Netrunner suits are sleeveless in the customised outfit section, not in the armour with the stats.
You wear an outer torso (like a jacket/vest) in this outfit ?
If yes, try without just to check if it's the same.
If I remember, some of them make the inner torso sleeves disappear.

I don't know if this was mentioned but post 1.5 the twins beat on the brat became very easy and now in 1.61 I just one punched each. I know there was a revamp of the boxing missions but this one seems bugged

I get the Flatlined message 50% of the time on closing the game since 1.6.
Send the report.
Is this a problem with GOG or with the Game itself?
To be clear, the game itself does not crash and I continue to play for the entirety of my session, but when I save and exit the Flatline message is there.
I am noticing some weird behaviour recently ingame as well that wasn't there before 1.6.
Issues with auto-save and at the Load screen with saves not appearing.

Anyone else getting these anomalies?
I'm certainly not getting any of these problems. No flatline after quitting, no autosave problems, no missing saves in the load screen. I'm currently running 1.61 on PC, GoG version.
Do you have any mods installed?
Have you tried verifying and repairing your installation using GoG Galaxy?

Hello Punks,

long story short. I'm a returning player to Cyberpunk. I loved to record games and I don't like it when game is not perfect. I'm here to report few bugs during my encounter and now on, I will continue to do so.

Bug: During the Main mission of The Rescue. After I completed my tasks, and I was on the way to V's apartment for the first time...however I was not able to go up on my elevator because there were no select options to get to my floor, but when I reload my saved file in the garage parking lot, my selects option in the elevator reappears. If I remember correctly, this is very an OLD bug when this game came out, still not fixed yet?

Bug: During the mission of GIG: Bloodsport - There is one bathroom's mirror where your character is reverse when you looked into a mirror. Another bathroom's mirror is fine.
photomode_04012023_174811.png

Bug: During the mission of GIG: Backs Against the Wall - He is carrying an invisible weapon. Even though I'm reloading the save files still doesn't help. His weapon reappears when you start to get into fight with him. Here's what interesting... when I speed run this mission, this guy's weapon appeared, But, if you take your sweet time exploring the mission, this guy weapon disappeared. Somehow, I feel that this Backs Against the Wall mission overlap on each other. it's like I'm playing two same missions in one. Also, there are two same shards found in this mission.
photomode_04012023_170554.png
Capture.JPG

Fast Travel Bug - Fast traveling from Pinewood St South ( Kabuki ) to Megabuilding H10: Artium
All i got black screen on my monitor three times ( because i tried it three times to see if that's really a problem ).

Part of me wonder do I need to clean-install my game?... I don't add mods or anything like that.

Thank you.

LuckyCat

Last edited:
Don't bother explaining. I have found around 30 bugs, and I'm only in the first location.
Crosshair.png

UnderV'sCar.png

Basilisk.png

Last edited:
The PS5 version stutters since the FSR patch. Playing the PS4 version on PS5 is much smoother. Please fix the performance mode stuttering on PS5.

The PS5 version stutters since the FSR patch. Playing the PS4 version on PS5 is much smoother. Please fix the performance mode stuttering on PS5.

I'm certainly not getting any of these problems. No flatline after quitting, no autosave problems, no missing saves in the load screen. I'm currently running 1.61 on PC, GoG version.
Do you have any mods installed?
Have you tried verifying and repairing your installation using GoG Galaxy?
No mods installed.

Will do a reinstall after I finish current game to see if that helps.

Thnx.

I would like to report that he Delemain issue is still a thing. I update Cyberpunk as soon as a patch is released on the PS4 and all known fixes on the internet don't work at all. Please patch that up ><

Top Bottom