Attachments

• gfhfh.png
    gfhfh.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 55
  • fsdfsf.png
    fsdfsf.png
    4 MB · Views: 55
Hey guys,

I found a bug where I can't access one computer in the "Reported Crime, Neutralize any ongoing threat and secure evidence" Quest.
The computer just stays black and I can't also access It via quick hacks as the computer is blocked. Everything is vanilla on my end.

Optical Camo Invisible Sights: If I activate the optical camo cyberwear and aim down sights on the O' Five and the Moron Labe the sight has the same texture as the rest of the character so it makes the sight useless cause you cant see the reticule/red dot.

Sandevistan Gun Jam: Whenever I use the sandevistan with a single shot weapon like Guts or the O' Five it either completely fails to shoot after one shot or takes up the entire sandy's duration to fire a second shot.

This is on PC using Steam btw.

Last edited:
I've noticed that there is a problem with the ground on PC in the badlands at the 3-way intersection where, coming from the highway, going up the hill leads to the first Aldecaldo camp and turning left leads to the House on the Hill cyberpsycho sighting. If you are driving slow you start dipping into the ground. If you're driving quickly it's a barely noticeable little bump.
1091500_20230305094655_1.png

(1) A certain percentage of items that you're supposed to be able to pick up are STILL superglued in place.

(2) Tooltips are still broken for half of all the items you CAN pick up
Post automatically merged:

I think this is a bug, as it kinda doesn't make sense in the context of how the game handles giving player those quests. If player would like to find those gigs just by eploration of Night City, instead of going straight to the map marker, then the player can easily miss them while traveling by car, which sort of negates the whole "freely explorable open world" aspect of the game.

If this isn't a bug, then it is definitely a really bad game design.

It's not bad design at all. If I'm entering a hostile area in a car, there's about a 90% chance that I'm just passing through on my way to some other quest, or while doing some other quest, and I don't want to be bothered with additional bullshit right now. Just let me focus on getting the flaming crotch guy to the ripperdoc okay? If I want to pick up a quest, I'll go in on foot, or I'll drive in and then get out of the car. Using the map does not, in any way, "negate" anything.

Last edited:
Using the map does not, in any way, "negate" anything.
If the only way to find the quest is to pull out the map and get the exact placement of the quest then it in fact does negate any insentive to exploire the game world and prevents player from creating a unique journey for their character.

There is little to no explanation if the quest markers on map are some in-game knowledge that V posses, or is it strictly for the player. If the first is true (which is sort of hinted, e.g. by fixers messages telling V that there are some jobs available) then it doesn't really makes sense how fixers are calling V when they are close to the spot to tell them that there is gig available. If the latter is the case then it's just a lazy way to give player quest info on a plate, hence a bad game design.

If the only way to find the quest is to pull out the map and get the exact placement of the quest then it in fact does negate any insentive to exploire the game world and prevents player from creating a unique journey for their character.

There is little to no explanation if the quest markers on map are some in-game knowledge that V posses, or is it strictly for the player. If the first is true (which is sort of hinted, e.g. by fixers messages telling V that there are some jobs available) then it doesn't really makes sense how fixers are calling V when they are close to the spot to tell them that there is gig available. If the latter is the case then it's just a lazy way to give player quest info on a plate, hence a bad game design.
I wouldn't call it 'bad' as such, but a compromise. Getting the full-blown fixer call (always well-performed to set the scene) as you flash past en-route somewhere else would be poor. So I guess what is missing is a maybe a 'notification' on your phone to say something like "[insert fixer's name] has an alert for you, pull-over (when safe to do so)" and you could take it or leave it.

Quick question but has anyone experienced Armadillo clothing mods changing their values, regardless of rarity? This was something I experienced as late as August of 2022 and coming back into the game with some backed up saves, I can’t recall if it’s happened to me again or not. What has other peoples experience been?
I’m level 50, end game but for quests like Sinnerman, Beast in Me, Johnny’s Band quests remaining. I just prefer to save those bigger side quests for last.

Quick question but has anyone experienced Armadillo clothing mods changing their values, regardless of rarity? This was something I experienced as late as August of 2022 and coming back into the game with some backed up saves, I can’t recall if it’s happened to me again or not. What has other peoples experience been?
I’m level 50, end game but for quests like Sinnerman, Beast in Me, Johnny’s Band quests remaining. I just prefer to save those bigger side quests for last.
I guess everyone experience that.
As far as I know, it's only armadillo mods and after watching a BD (like with Evelyn, River or the Peralez). Let's hope it will be fixed in the next update :)

Bug I've noticed on Xbox one and Ps5. Netrunner suits show through your other clothing (especially pants) when you have a weapon/fists out. All you have to do is pull a weapon out. look down, and there it is. Not sure anyone has mentioned this one yet, Personal pet peeve I would love to see resolved. Sorry, I don't have a picture attachment.

Bug I've noticed on Xbox one and Ps5. Netrunner suits show through your other clothing (especially pants) when you have a weapon/fists out. All you have to do is pull a weapon out. look down, and there it is. Not sure anyone has mentioned this one yet, Personal pet peeve I would love to see resolved. Sorry, I don't have a picture attachment.
If it's not already done, be sure to report it to the support directly ;)
("contact us" button)

For anyone and everyone, in regards the apparent issue with Armadillo clothing mods resetting their values upon either certain reloads or based on events: is this a known issue that CDPR has acknowledged, or is there fair reason to report it to support and/or post about it elsewhere

For anyone and everyone, in regards the apparent issue with Armadillo clothing mods resetting their values upon either certain reloads or based on events: is this a known issue that CDPR has acknowledged, or is there fair reason to report it to support and/or post about it elsewhere
Doesn't matter if it seem to be a known issue or if other already reported it. If you encounter a bug/issue, feel free to report it yourself (more reports, the better).
As far as I know, it only/mostly happen after watching a BD.

Apparently the silent footsteps bug is still a thing. Not sure what caused it. I *believe* I did an in game reload (meaning loaded up a save without going to main menu or desktop) which is where it started. Tried to load up to both an earlier save and a quick save created after / during, but no fix. Going to try and load up from desktop, see if that does anything. I heard others have fixed this by quick saving and hitting F9 so I’ll see.
Happy enough to say that loading after exit to desktop works, so it’s not a bug that’s gotten worse.

Last edited:
playlist of all the bugs i managed to record https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR4hXqHiO2OAr2XIGs7mVnGfVGP4pvFsE

First video is a sudden lighting change in the area near Fayrlund, recorded after completing the
Second video is in a cave in kaer morhen next to the fire pit

3rd and 4th are some bugs i encountered while I don't know if i did something wrong or i didn't trigger something but i think it might help

I understand that patching these bugs might not be done, since they are not game breaking but they do break the immersion :(

In the second and third meditations, the camera drifts downwards and you can see V and she still clips through the floor.
You can't control the camera, but I think the camera was supposed to look ahead.
meditation.jpg

I can no longer save my games! After some time, this automatic save occurs and does not stop in an endless loop! Thought if I turn off this cross play save it stops! No... Happened again today and it's just annoying.
Play on Xbox Series S

Thanks

I can no longer save my games! After some time, this automatic save occurs and does not stop in an endless loop! Thought if I turn off this cross play save it stops! No... Happened again today and it's just annoying.
Play on Xbox Series S

Thanks

Did you try manually removing a few older save games?

Regarding save issues, also see this info from CDPR support:
If nothing helps, you can reach out to CDPR support directly by "clicking on "contact us"

have an issue with the playing with time quest , i got back with misty , met with johnny for the first time , woke up and nothing else happens ?

from what i remember i went thru the johnny cutscene , when i woke up in the bed i quicksaved and closed the game , cause i was done for the day.

when i loaded back in it didn't trigger the look around the apartment for stuff and leave it.

the quest is in my inventory when i track it and go back to the overworld , it does not track.

down on the street is suppose to trigger but nothing happens , help please , i put 14 hours into this character :/

image.png

have an issue with the playing with time quest , i got back with misty , met with johnny for the first time , woke up and nothing else happens ?

from what i remember i went thru the johnny cutscene , when i woke up in the bed i quicksaved and closed the game , cause i was done for the day.

when i loaded back in it didn't trigger the look around the apartment for stuff and leave it.

the quest is in my inventory when i track it and go back to the overworld , it does not track.

down on the street is suppose to trigger but nothing happens , help please , i put 14 hours into this character :/

View attachment 11348881
And you don't have an auto-save just when you "wake up" in the shower ?
In theory, Takemura must call you even before leaving the apartement (all the "apartment" things are optional).
At first, try to verify the game files in case :

Top Bottom