1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Has anyone else had the Delamain taxi from Epistrophe: Pacifica (the GLaDos personality) just stay where the quest ends forever?
I think, they almost all stay at their place forever except the one in WallSpring that you have to damage (not verfiied in the Badlands).

Just wondering if anyone else notices the ragdolls still being shite. I checked after a fresh install and they were still shite on my end so I reinstalled a ragdoll mod that doesn't use CET or any external programs and they're good again. Just wondering if this is the case how has CDPR not fixed this yet? Perhaps we'll get an update in the next current gen only update?

As I saw Zachary_Gray wrote earlier. In Photomode, with no mods in the game at all since the 1.6 patch I can not move the camera i.e. point it anywhere. nothing happens when I try to hold left or right mouse button to change the viewpoint. the mouse wheel can zoom in or out. The pointer also works moving around in photomode. The mouse look works fine outside of photomode.
I have tried recreating the UserSettings.json file but that wasn't it.

Edit: after some file checking and moving files into backup folders. It seems like the updated:
"inputContexts.xml"
"inputUserMappings.xml"
doesn't get transferred to the cache folder. I tried moving the files out of the cache and the game crashed. I then made a repair and it recreated:
"final.redscripts"
"tweakdb.bin"
but it did not restore the xml files above. so when copied from r6\config to the cache it worked and mouse movement in photomode worked again.

Last edited:
Holocall from fixer won't trigger when approaching gig's location in a car. The holocall will start only after exiting the car.

Fresh install. No mods, cheats or trainers. Playing on default settings (holocalls from fixers are turned on).

That‘s not a bug that’s just how it’s designed. If you approach on foot you get a call, otherwise you may end up getting a text message (unless you get out the car fast enough). I think the reasoning behind it is so that any mission you’re on doesn’t get interrupted by an intrusive phone call e.g. when you’re riding in the car with River/Panam/etc.
Post automatically merged:

Just as a general reminder for anyone posting bugs.

If you've ever had mods. This is the time to make a clean install, remove everything. REDmod will likely render this process somewhat obsolete in the future (started tinkering with it, it's pretty good, lots of potential) but most likely your mods are causing issues. A lot has changed and, chances are, your mods are conflicting. That's just a fact of modding CP2077

That's a very weird issue, especially if it happens on two systems. Never had it myself. Out of curiosity, have you tried a brand new play through since it happened?

Even if I’ve only used archive mods? I would’ve thought just clearing my mod folder and starting a new playthrough would be sufficient?

That‘s not a bug that’s just how it’s designed. If you approach on foot you get a call, otherwise you may end up getting a text message (unless you get out the car fast enough). I think the reasoning behind it is so that any mission you’re on doesn’t get interrupted by an intrusive phone call e.g. when you’re riding in the car with River/Panam/etc.
Thing is that when character is in the car you'll get nothing - no call and no message, so if you're playing without minimap and want to find those gigs on your own without the map markers, then being in the car makes it impossible.

I got an answer from the support. This seams to be an intended change:

I hope this doesn’t mean we have to save-scum enemy encounters to get the clothing we want… :S Last time I wanted the black deltajock jacket it took me like half a day of save scumming for anyone to drop the item :/ The rocker‘s heart Crystaljock jacket took me an entire DAY of save-scumming :giveup:

Thing is that when character is in the car you'll get nothing - no call and no message, so if you're playing without minimap and want to find those gigs on your own without the map markers, then being in the car makes it impossible.

That’s fair. I honestly have no idea how it’s implemented. Maybe you have to sit in the car near the gig (at rest) for a while before a text appears? (Defeats the purpose for you, I know.)

Phone calls being blocked in vehicle (except for main quest stuff I think?) I can understand. Overlapping phone calls have been a problem in the past (I think?) so I can understand them trying to set things up to prevent that from happening again. Some gigs are physically close together on the map so that presents a potential issue. Or you might get a call from Takemura whilst driving past a gig location, etc. Or you get a call whilst driving around with River.

Have you contacted support about not getting texts though? Because the whole point of texts is to get around the above problem. Mind you… if they set things up so that you get texts as soon as you drive past a gig location, then it would be hella easy to miss out on a ton of phonecalls - all because you drove across town to pick up your loaded tamale :/

Anyone else notice that David’s jacket clips with other clothes quite a lot? It’s as bad as a lot of clothing mods.

Btw I love this jacket for some reason - I think it’s the sentimental vibe.

Last edited:
That’s fair. I honestly have no idea how it’s implemented. Maybe you have to sit in the car near the gig (at rest) for a while before a text appears? (Defeats the purpose for you, I know.)
Tested that, not working. What's curious is that if you make a save while in a car nearby gig's location and reload then the fixer will call while V is in the car.
Phone calls being blocked in vehicle (except for main quest stuff I think?) I can understand. Overlapping phone calls have been a problem in the past (I think?) so I can understand them trying to set things up to prevent that from happening again. Some gigs are physically close together on the map so that presents a potential issue. Or you might get a call from Takemura whilst driving past a gig location, etc. Or you get a call whilst driving around with River.
I'm pretty sure they are queuing incoming calls, so this shouldn't be a problem. You'll just receive a few calls one after another.
Have you contacted support about not getting texts though? Because the whole point of texts is to get around the above problem. Mind you… if they set things up so that you get texts as soon as you drive past a gig location, then it would be hella easy to miss out on a ton of phonecalls - all because you drove across town to pick up your loaded tamale :/
I have created separate reports for holocals and texts not coming while in a car.

EDIT: Just got a response from RED Support stating that not receiving texts from fixers while in the car is intentional. What a joke.

Last edited:
Good afternoon, I hope this topic is where you can talk about the mistakes of the new patch. Faced with two bugs: in the game, the delay in time from implants (and the pasive effect and as an activated ability) stopped working; When trying to get into the car, the camera abruptly moves to the passenger seat and jerks to the driver's seat + the character exits the car from the passenger's seat.

Good afternoon, I hope this topic is where you can talk about the mistakes of the new patch. Faced with two bugs: in the game, the delay in time from implants (and the pasive effect and as an activated ability) stopped working; When trying to get into the car, the camera abruptly moves to the passenger seat and jerks to the driver's seat + the character exits the car from the passenger's seat.
Well, seem like bugs, so good place I think :)
First, seem very weird, so at first are you using mods or used in the past on this save ?

Bump. Anyone got an answer to this? @GrimReaper801 ?
Is a clean install really necessary if you’ve used archive mods? (i.e. not CET or anything like that)
Not an expert, but I suggest to delete everything which are not the game files themself, like the game files created in the AppData folder (UserSettings.json and so on). But maybe GrimReaper would be better placed to answer :)

Ok :)
It's more like "visual issue" for the second bug, so make sure that you try all of these steps :
And if nothing work, send a ticket to the support > "Contact Us" button (the sooner, the better).

About the first, you mean there is no delay ? Or the icon don't appear but you can't use the cyberware/the cyberware still work as normal ?

Not an expert, but I suggest to delete everything which are not the game files themself, like the game files created in the AppData folder (UserSettings.json and so on). But maybe GrimReaper would be better placed to answer :)

I would just like @GrimReaper801 (or anyone) to explain if they were talking about any archive mods or if they were referring to extensive mods like CET. I just don’t see how an archive mod file would warrant a clean install, as opposed to simply emptying the archive mod folder and starting a new playthrough. Do archive mods mess up the core game files in any way?

Blue Fang and Headhunter iconic knives are not available at the pacifica and badlands vendors as they should be. Tried to skip time, doesn't change anything.

Hello

Since 1.6 my game always crashes when I´m in my inventory or I try to hack people .
This crash occurs with and without mods.
Does anyone have a Idea? Its pretty annoying.
The only mod installed at the moment is a reshade to disable green tint.

Hello

Since 1.6 my game always crashes when I´m in my inventory or I try to hack people .
This crash occurs with and without mods.
Does anyone have a Idea? Its pretty annoying.
The only mod installed at the moment is a reshade to disable green tint.
It was confirmed by others that reshade causes this issue.

Weird :(
And QHs cooldown work ? Or the foods/drinks effect ? Or it only concern Cyberwares ?
You can try to verifying the game files at first, if it's not already done.
No problems with the game files have been identified. The effects of food are active and function normally, and such effects as invisibility from other implants function normally. Implants that allow you to slow down time do not work at all.

Top Bottom