1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
No problems with the game files have been identified. The effects of food are active and function normally, and such effects as invisibility from other implants function normally. Implants that allow you to slow down time do not work at all.
Annoying. All I can do, unfortunately, it's to suggest to send a ticket to the support for help > "Contact Us" button (including a save if possible) :(
Maybe try to uninstall/reinstall the Cyberware involved at ripperdoc (by installing another one in place, exit the interface and reinstalling it)
Post automatically merged:

that´s weird..because i have the same issue when its not installed. i will look at it again ..thanks for your quick response
Maybe you will have to delete some game files and generate new "clean" ones (like those in the AppData folder)

I would just like @GrimReaper801 (or anyone) to explain if they were talking about any archive mods or if they were referring to extensive mods like CET. I just don’t see how an archive mod file would warrant a clean install, as opposed to simply emptying the archive mod folder and starting a new playthrough. Do archive mods mess up the core game files in any way?
Sorry, I missed the first time you mentioned me.

The simplest answer to that is that it depends on the mod itself. There is no one size fits all answer when it comes to mods. Mods that shouldn't have any effect on X sometimes do. Modding is never a "clean" process. It always comes with it's slew of issues.

Archive mods are, usually, much cleaner to just remove and, typically, don't affect core files too much if at all. They still do tend to leave lingering effects on in-game variables that usually require starting over or loading a save before the mod was installed in order to reset those values.

It's a non-answer answer but it's honestly the best answer I can give you.

Hopefully, as we figure out more and more about REDmod, things will get better with adding/removing mods.

Sorry, I missed the first time you mentioned me.

The simplest answer to that is that it depends on the mod itself. There is no one size fits all answer when it comes to mods. Mods that shouldn't have any effect on X sometimes do. Modding is never a "clean" process. It always comes with it's slew of issues.

Archive mods are, usually, much cleaner to just remove and, typically, don't affect core files too much if at all. They still do tend to leave lingering effects on in-game variables that usually require starting over or loading a save before the mod was installed in order to reset those values.

It's a non-answer answer but it's honestly the best answer I can give you.

Hopefully, as we figure out more and more about REDmod, things will get better with adding/removing mods.

Much appreciated, thank you - that’s actually very clear!

I've done everything suggested and the gig still ends in failure every time. It's the same turn in the road that I explode at every time.
I've seen other reports of the same thing on Reddit leading me to believe the issue is not only affecting me.

On a separate note I've had issues with every single aspect of the delo main quest line.
Sometimes the cabs don't even spawn in. Certain cabs that you need to cause a small amount of damage to an order to return to the garage don't ever do what they're supposed to and simply explode failing the quest. Other times the cell phone bug kicks in causing it to be unable to finish. Lots and lots of issues with the delamaine quest line.
Post automatically merged:

I think, they almost all stay at their place forever except the one in WallSpring that you have to damage (not verfiied in the Badlands).

For me personally I have not been able to complete the delamaine quest line.
Sometimes the cabs don't even spawn in. Cabs that need to be damaged in order to return to the garage simply explode. And most commonly aside from the lack of the cab spawning in is the cell phone bug that makes it impossible to complete this quest line.
I've had nothing but issues with this quest line since day one.
And I play on the PS4

Last edited:
For me personally I have not been able to complete the delamaine quest line.
Sometimes the cabs don't even spawn in. Cabs that need to be damaged in order to return to the garage simply explode. And most commonly aside from the lack of the cab spawning in is the cell phone bug that makes it impossible to complete this quest line.
I've had nothing but issues with this quest line since day one.
And I play on the PS4
Annoying :(
I'm lucky, never had any problem with this quest line, nor the infamous "call bug" (at release on XB1x and since on Series X).
The bug of cab explosion is maybe due to the difficulty level. For me in very hard, the cab is "disable" way before been near to explode (as soon as the car hood break). So maybe in lower difficulties and with powerful weapons, you deal too many damages too quickly... (but it's just a guess).

If you still have issue, don't hesitate to send a report to the support (it's free and quick. More reports from more players, the better. Even if you already sent ones in the previous versions of the game) ;)

Last edited:
Annoying :(
I'm lucky, never had any problem with this quest line, nor the infamous "call bug" (at release on XB1x and since on Series X).
The bug of cab explosion is maybe due to the difficulty level. For me in very hard, the cab is "disable" way before been near to explode (as soon as the car hood break). So maybe in lower difficulties and with powerful weapons, you deal too many damages too quickly... (but it's just a guess).

If you still have issue, don't hesitate to send a report to the support (it's free and quick. More reports from more players, the better. Even if you already sent ones in the previous versions of the game) ;)

Your ideas concerning disabling the cabs sounds interesting but that doesn't stop the other issues such as the Cabs don't even spawn in I go to where the cab is and an hour later of standing around there is no cab they literally do not spawn or if they do they're so far below the map I can't do anything about it

Your ideas concerning disabling the cabs sounds interesting but that doesn't stop the other issues such as the Cabs don't even spawn in I go to where the cab is and an hour later of standing around there is no cab they literally do not spawn or if they do they're so far below the map I can't do anything about it
Yep indeed, but on consoles, there not much that you can do by your own (except clearing the cache and cross your finger that the bug is fixed when you load your save...)

3 things I've noticed that are common enough to be new bugs for me.

First, when disassembling items in my inventory, it seems like after disassembling a few, the list will start to rabidly start to jump up and down until I flick the mouse wheel once to get it to stabilize.

Second, it seems like it takes a long while to pull up my list of saved games to load. Don't know if it's a bug necessarily, but sometimes it takes a really long time.

Third, the elevator in the All Foods plant in the opening Maelstrom gig seems to be bugged. Jackie will just walk right through the shut doors and I'm left stranded. Walking back to the previous doorway seems to have triggered some dialogue and got the elevator to come down, but still, I was lost there for a bit.

That's weird :(
(it's very unlikely, but you checked in windows, apparently you have to disable 5.1 or something like that, not sure).
Wouldn't know. I just updated the game. The update was a whopping 18.4GB grand piece of file. Everything works fine except for the sound effects. I'll have it figured out. It'll just take a while, I'm afraid.

3 things I've noticed that are common enough to be new bugs for me.

First, when disassembling items in my inventory, it seems like after disassembling a few, the list will start to rabidly start to jump up and down until I flick the mouse wheel once to get it to stabilize.

Second, it seems like it takes a long while to pull up my list of saved games to load. Don't know if it's a bug necessarily, but sometimes it takes a really long time.

Third, the elevator in the All Foods plant in the opening Maelstrom gig seems to be bugged. Jackie will just walk right through the shut doors and I'm left stranded. Walking back to the previous doorway seems to have triggered some dialogue and got the elevator to come down, but still, I was lost there for a bit.
the list of saved games taking longer to load seems to be an issue with the cross-platform save if you disable it in the gameplay options the list should load like normal again

Bugreport: created a new character after upgrading the installation (without any customizations) to 1.6. When I arrive in V's appartment after the intro strory I go to the mirror look at myself and choose the 'change appearance' option. The screen becomes dark, but no UI appears on screen (which is black and dark-red gradient on the top left) . Computer is spinning like crazy (even though I am running the game from and a Acer Predator: SSD, I9 CPU 3.6GHz, 32GB ram, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER. After a while I terminated the game via ALT-F4 as it didn't respond any other way.
Restarted the game from the GoG launcher. And tried again to 'change appearance': now the UI pop-up immediately and it works without any problems.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any errors in the Windows Event Log.

Perhaps I was a bit too impatient and something needs to initialize when using this feature for the first time; or there's an actual bug. I will add to this text if it happens again.

Mentioned this earlier, but is anyone else seeing this problem? David's jacket clips a lot.

DaveJacketBug1.jpg

DaveJacketBug2.jpg

Dunno if these have been reported, but I have run into three bugs that did not exist prior to 1.6.

1) Crafted armor mods won't show up.
I craft a mod, like Resist, and go to inventory, select the clothing, and the mod doesn't show up at all. It doesn't register, the game thinks there is nothing available to put into the mod slot.

2) Nonstop music.
Not the same one as happened in the main story with Silverhand, but it's doing the same thing. I've run into a glitch where one of the combat music tracks (the one with the tribal-like drum/bass beats) has become persistent. It's off during menus, but is overriding any other music during gameplay, including the radio. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what caused it.
I haven't tried reloading an old save yet, to see if it clears up. But I do know making a new save, with the bug present, and reloading does not clear it up.

3) Pistol ammo not displaying properly. Even though I supposedly have 400-odd bullets in my inventory, the reader on the HUD is reading a number in the 5-digit range. Not sure what is going on here. I haven't checked if other weapons are affected.

Hope to see a hotfix for 1.6 soon. The music bug is unbearable.

I've encountered another bug - suddenly all TVs in the game world stopped working, including the one in V's apartment. No visual, no sound, just black screen. In the earlier saves TVs are working fine, but the later ones are all affected by the bug.

Fresh install. No mods. Playing with default settings.

1) Crafted armor mods won't show up.
I craft a mod, like Resist, and go to inventory, select the clothing, and the mod doesn't show up at all. It doesn't register, the game thinks there is nothing available to put into the mod slot.
Some mods can be installed only in specific peace of clothes since 1.5 (like the one for crit chance, only on face clothes, the one for movement speed, only on boots). Resist it's only on head clothes, so be sure it's on a hat or a cap that you try to install it.
To try, armadillo can be installed on all clothes.

Every clothing crafting mod and spec disappeared from every clothing shop in the game after update. Even when visiting the shop for the first time.

Every clothing crafting mod and spec disappeared from every clothing shop in the game after update. Even when visiting the shop for the first time.
Intended, CDPR still "rebalancing" the game.
A member who send a ticket to the support and receive an answer :
I got an answer from the support. This seams to be an intended change:

"Yes, the vendors stock has been reprised and clothing mods can now be obtained from containers or drops from NPCs."

Top Bottom