1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Just as a general reminder for anyone posting bugs.

If you've ever had mods. This is the time to make a clean install, remove everything. REDmod will likely render this process somewhat obsolete in the future (started tinkering with it, it's pretty good, lots of potential) but most likely your mods are causing issues. A lot has changed and, chances are, your mods are conflicting. That's just a fact of modding CP2077

I am at my wit's end. I have been suffering from an ongoing bug with the Mantis Blades since release date. And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix it. I have tried reporting it directly to CDPR, hoping they'd have fixed it by patch 1.6. But as of today, installing and testing it out for several minutes, I see that the weird bug is still present. Every time I equip and draw the Mantis Blades, they twitch erratically on screen. Every. Single. Time. It is the same for both the PS5 and PC version.

That's a very weird issue, especially if it happens on two systems. Never had it myself. Out of curiosity, have you tried a brand new play through since it happened?

Hey guys! Made a post about this a while back but the flashbang bug is still here in the 1.6 update. It happens whenever I open and close the menu, inventory menu, or map and is the most noticeable at night. Whenever I do this, there is a huge flash of light after closing the menu that will momentarily blind me, creating a flashbang effect. This is repeatable and gets annoying after a while, especially when it is dark in the game. I do not have any mods installed at all and even created a new savefile in 1.6 to test it out.

Hey guys! Made a post about this a while back but the flashbang bug is still here in the 1.6 update. It happens whenever I open and close the menu, inventory menu, or map and is the most noticeable at night. Whenever I do this, there is a huge flash of light after closing the menu that will momentarily blind me, creating a flashbang effect. This is repeatable and gets annoying after a while, especially when it is dark in the game. I do not have any mods installed at all and even created a new savefile in 1.6 to test it out.
That's something I don't even think they can fix. The exposure system and Ray tracing antagonize each other in this game. The only options are to turn off ray tracing or deal with it unfortunately.

Didn't try, but it was also the case on Xbox (so not mod related anyway).
If it happen again in 1.6, I suggest to report again :)

In widescreen 21:9 ratio photomode cursor still thinks it's in 16:9 so you have to use keys to manually alter the sliders instead of the mouse because the mouse is locked to a portion of the available screen. Not the end of the world but just posting here for completeness

That's something I don't even think they can fix. The exposure system and Ray tracing antagonize each other in this game. The only options are to turn off ray tracing or deal with it unfortunately.
It is strange because I have ray tracing disabled. Only DLSS is on at quality mode yet the bug still happens

Just want to be able to sprint on console without having to hold L3 in for a second and a half in order to initiate it. Could we get an option to sprint without delay or possibly an auto sprint option?

Fwiw, things were breaking on my end despite cleaning up with steam fixer, right now nuked the whole thing and am reinstalling.
A postcard from CDPR for all modders.
Removing the directory after uninstalling + reinstalling reenabled the game.

Just want to be able to sprint on console without having to hold L3 in for a second and a half in order to initiate it. Could we get an option to sprint without delay or possibly an auto sprint option?
Weird, on xbox, it's a single "push" (on LS or as me, on the button assigned to LS)

Since this update, whenever I throw a knife, V switches to unarmed for some reason. I have to keep scrolling or hotkeying back to my knife in order to throw it again.

After toggling walking ('G' key on keyboard) the game switches back to running in certain places (door to V's apartment, Misty's shop enter, ripperdocs, etc.), but it only happens when entering those locations and not when leaving them (e.g. game will switch back to running when going from megablock H10's atrium into V's apartment, but when leaving V's apartment character's movement speed won't be affected).

Fresh install. No mods, cheats or trainers. Playing using mouse and keyboard on default settings (no remapping).
Reported the same bug after 1.5 and 1.52 updates.

It's a very tiny bug, but it still present. Jackie switches gun version in the middle of the dialogue :)
A gun version that he can't have yet; he buy it later (gold plated Nue)
06-09-2022_20-40-13-aclarhxo.jpeg06-09-2022_20-47-12-op5ckfe0.jpeg

Holocall from fixer won't trigger when approaching gig's location in a car. The holocall will start only after exiting the car.

Fresh install. No mods, cheats or trainers. Playing on default settings (holocalls from fixers are turned on).

Not sure it's a bug :)
At least it would solve some "bug". Like Regina who send you a message about the GIG (because you can receive a call, you're in combat) during the Heist (during the escape in Delamain) if you didn't complete the GIG before (or about a Cyberpsycho during "A little help from my friends", also Regina who send you a message when you are in Panam's car).

Not sure it's a bug :)
At least it would solve some "bug". Like Regina who send you a message about the GIG (because you can receive a call, you're in combat) during the Heist (during the escape in Delamain) if you didn't complete the GIG before (or about a Cyberpsycho during "A little help from my friend", also Regina who send you a message when you are in Panam's car).
I think this is a bug, as it kinda doesn't make sense in the context of how the game handles giving player those quests. If player would like to find those gigs just by eploration of Night City, instead of going straight to the map marker, then the player can easily miss them while traveling by car, which sort of negates the whole "freely explorable open world" aspect of the game.

If this isn't a bug, then it is definitely a really bad game design.

Restarted the game with a new char. German Synch.

- Clipping errors on the wall, just behind the first door coming to the arasaka hall. With DLSS or without. With RT ON / OFF.
- The Presentation on the big screen over the Elevators. Pictures are lagging behind. The voice is about 3-4 sec. faster.

Attachments

• photomode_06092022_223755.png
    photomode_06092022_223755.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Top Bottom