1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Hello everyone!

The suspected organized crime activity in Arroyo, Santo Domingo is still bugged, the one where you get the Comrade's Hammer weapon. If you do it too quickly, the enemies that came later don't spawn, so you no longer can complete the gig and the marker won't disappear.

Hope that in the next patch you can restart the hustle, so one can properly complete it.

Also, i just encounter clipping while aiming downward that never happen to me before, the right arm goes through the abdomen and you can see the inside of the outer layer.

Attachments

• FcAwmrtWAAAPqC6.jpeg
    FcAwmrtWAAAPqC6.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
.... those arent clothing vendors, weapon vendors still sell their normal items for me as well.
Found someone on reddit who has the same issue on PS5 so it doesnt seem to be mod related.
I checked in a clothe shop, no legendary and no mod. So it's not mod related and game freshly installed, cache cleared and a fresh start in 1.6.
So maybe intended or a bug.
Anyway, as always, the best way to know it's to send a ticket to the support ;)
(closest category)

I don't realy understand why I can't use sights on sunch guns as Achilles. Can somebody explain? It was a great sniper rifle, but without good sights it's worthless.

I don't realy understand why I can't use sights on sunch guns as Achilles. Can somebody explain? It was a great sniper rifle, but without good sights it's worthless.
Just a guess because I don't really know, maybe to nerf them a little, because these weapons are not sniper rifles but precision rifles.

Just a guess because I don't really know, maybe to nerf them a little, because these weapons are not sniper rifles but precision rifles.
Nah, I thought about it, but it seems a little stupid. Besides, it looks like limitation of freedom, now we can't use any improvements with them, and it's not how a "Free-world" game suppose to be. :(

Curious if getting quickhacks from access points is fixed now? Previously you could stop getting them when taking some "random" actions like crafting (while still not having given hack or it rarity).
It's still buggy. Can't get a Quickhack from an Access point

Some of the TV Shows as well. Like Your business is my business is still without Sound.

I don't know if it's a bug or intentional but the Nights are still very short. Dawn starts at around 3:30 am

Vehicle handling is corrected for cars that immediately shifted into reverse in 1.5, but vehicle lights still don't behave correctly. Most cars' brake lights are too bright and don't brighten when brakes are applied, some lights randomly turn a shade of blue still, and reverse lights don't light up when driving backwards. Lights also stay on after leaving the car (mostly in the rear of the car).

I know it's minor, but...dang it's annoying!

Few issues I found after trying 1.6 for a couple of hours:

1. No option to edit/remove tattoos when changing appearance at ripperdocs
2. Still unable to craft legendary Amnesty, even though I have the epic version
3. When driving, tall haircuts clip through the roof of the car and some even levitate above it
4. When stashing equipment in the apartment, any mods inside of it get downgraded (e.g. stashed Johnny's jacket with 2 legendary Armadillo mods. After that both mods went from orange to green)

I play on PS5, so the game is not modded in any way

Last edited:
3. When stashing equipment in the apartment, any mods inside of it get downgraded (e.g. stashed Johnny's jacket with 2 legendary Armadillo mods. After that both mods went from orange to green)
Really need to be reported ("Contact Us" button) ;)

Enjoying some of the new 1.6 content on a pre-Heist Corpo save, but it looks like two steps forward and three steps back. Manual saves are kinda borked. The most recent pre-1.6 manual save wouldn't load and caused a crash/relaunch. Pre-patch Quick- and autosaves seem to work as usual. It takes a while for the save menu to render in (nothing else giving that problem), after which maybe you get to save and maybe it just crashes and burns. I turned off cloud/cross-platform saves on first entering the game after patching, but the game seems to insist on making them anyway. I've seriously had more CTDs this evening (post-patch) than I've ever had since launch day. It don't matter how much graphical goodness you're bringing in if the game won't stay up to enjoy it. So much potential goodness being undermined by problematic basic functions.

Enjoying some of the new 1.6 content on a pre-Heist Corpo save, but it looks like two steps forward and three steps back. Manual saves are kinda borked. The most recent pre-1.6 manual save wouldn't load and caused a crash/relaunch. Pre-patch Quick- and autosaves seem to work as usual. It takes a while for the save menu to render in (nothing else giving that problem), after which maybe you get to save and maybe it just crashes and burns. I turned off cloud/cross-platform saves on first entering the game after patching, but the game seems to insist on making them anyway. I've seriously had more CTDs this evening (post-patch) than I've ever had since launch day. It don't matter how much graphical goodness you're bringing in if the game won't stay up to enjoy it. So much potential goodness being undermined by problematic basic functions.
If you didn't used mods pre-1.6, I suggest to contact the support (it's annoying and not "normal" at all) > "Contact Us" button.
(Maybe try to verifying the game files or even try a fresh reinstall of the game)

I´m not sure if this is 1.6 related, but I just started playing again after this update and I noticed breasts on female models are crumpled to fit some clothing pieces. I know it's not a priority but hopefully it gets fixed because it just looks bad

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.06 - 23.21.06.98.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.06 - 23.21.06.98.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 95
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.06 - 23.21.45.37.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.06 - 23.21.45.37.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 91
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.06 - 23.20.33.29 (2).png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.06 - 23.20.33.29 (2).png
    5.1 MB · Views: 89
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.06 - 23.20.59.95 (2).png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.09.06 - 23.20.59.95 (2).png
    5 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Since the patch today, I am getting a bug where V's voice, male or female, is about 75% lower in volume than any other voice. I've tried starting a new game, tried doing a totally clean install, and this bug has been consistent throughout. There is no sound setting that I see could be causing this. I have no freaking clue - surprised noone else has reported this as I don't see any way to get rid of it.

First bug I noticed: I opened the game map and the game crashed to desktop!

edit: started the game again, opened the map, and it crashed another time. :/

I'm using no mods whatsoever, only reshade.

The game never crashed on my system until this very moment...

edit: verified game files, still crashing.
On the event viewer I see that the nvidia driver component nvlddmkm.sys is crashing. I will try without downvolting and see what happens, but it could be anything, RAM, CPU... Who knows.

edit2: brought every component to its default specs on the motherboard's bios. It's happening again. Very disappointed.

edit3: look at my next post. :D

Last edited:
Since the patch today, I am getting a bug where V's voice, male or female, is about 75% lower in volume than any other voice. I've tried starting a new game, tried doing a totally clean install, and this bug has been consistent throughout. There is no sound setting that I see could be causing this. I have no freaking clue - surprised noone else has reported this as I don't see any way to get rid of it.
Sounds similar to this? There is a some kind of solution from the same user few posts later in that same thread.

Ok, problem found. It's reshade. I deleted everything, reinstalled the game and it was working. As soon as I installed reshade and opened the map it started crashing. That's a shame cause the game definitely needs some sharpening (not the integrated one which is not that good).

Workaround: enable the option "copy depth buffer during frame to prevent artifacts" under the "add-ons" tab on reshade. It will not crash anymore!

Last edited:
Can't move the photomode camera at, all only zooming in and out works. Tired repairing, removing mods, new save, uninstall etc still can't get the photomode camera to move or rotate.

Top Bottom