1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Sooooo, if I already killed tge npc that drops the mod or spec, then I am forever locked out of it? Nice. Totally makes sense. Way to go.

Sooooo, if I already killed tge npc that drops the mod or spec, then I am forever locked out of it? Nice. Totally makes sense. Way to go.
No it's random, so you can't kill the specific NPC which drop the mod, he doesn't exist...
All the crafting specs (to craft your own mods which is way better in my opinion) are findable in containers in the world, in GIGs or quest area.

That's not so bad then, I guess. Having them in shops made more sense, since you already get one of each armor piece with crafting level and with transmog you can look anything you like. Basically makes other spec obsolete.
Also finding a bra spec on some mech would be weird.

When trying to get into the car, the camera abruptly moves to the passenger seat and jerks to the driver's seat + the character exits the car from the passenger's seat.
I encountered the same bug few minute ago. When I got in and got out the very first car (that I stole) after that Delamain crush mine old Hella... Then I stole another one and the problem does no longer appeared. Very weird :(

I found I was suffering quite severe stuttering when moving around the city. Not just on the larger scale, such as when driving, but also while navigating small environments during missions, such as the apartment complex in Concrete Cage Trap. The hitching was strong enough to leave V moving, seemingly on her own, for several footsteps beyond depressing the movement keys.

I fixed the problem by deleting ~AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\UserSettings.json, and then recreating identical config settings in-game.

1.6 PC, I Fought The Law, Elizabeth Peralez can be seen speaking in the car when they first meet V, her mouth is moving but voice is not audible.

To be clear at the outset, I am not sure this is something which is 1.6-related, but it is replicable (i've crashed and burned multiple times at the same point doing the same action). While doing The Heist, V still has their crafting materials and if they messed around in Watson long enough to level it up, they can have the Edgerunner Artisan perk. Kongou is obtained at Rare quality and can be upgraded to Legendary during the mission if V has the appropriate perks and mats. But, if upgraded to Legendary and then an additional upgrade is done, it causes the game to crash. This does not happen for crafted or other weapons. A Carnage shotgun, for example, can be crafted during the mission at Legendary quality and an additional upgrade done with no problem. The same for Satori: it can be obtained, upgraded to Legendary, and an additional upgrade done with no issues. It's seems to be just Kongou.

EDIT: a minor correction. If either Satori or Kongou is the currently selected weapon on the Crafting tab, then the game crashes when selecting the Upgrade tab. If something else is selected, then both can receive that additional upgrade. Again, not sure if this 1.6-related or not, but it's not something I've run into before.

Last edited:
There's an error that's been plaguing me for a while now. I thought that with the new updates maybe would have fixed it but when I redownload the game and go back to my save, I realized that the error is still there. I completed all missions including romance with River. When my character goes to his and her sister's house, you'll notice that Joss and the kids will be in the same locked place no matter what time of day. Joss is outside the house in her pajamas, leaning on the air and the children are inside the room looking at the wall, sometimes in T. I wish they would fix these very bizarre scenes! I feel sorry for the kids standing there staring at the wall day and night and Joss in her pajamas leaning into the void. I play on PC and I have the latest version of the game.
Small video showing what happens.:

snapshot1.png
snapshot.png

Platform: Xbox

I've come across a bug in photomode, not all the poses appear after I've played for a couple of hours. I quit out of the game & the first time they all came back, but this time around it hasn't. It happened to me when the game first came out but it didn't happen often enough, then for a long time it didn't do it at all.
I also had (for the first time) a bug during the Life During Wartime quest, after rescuing Mitch, when V & Panam get on the bikes, Panam seemed to hop on an imaginary bike & just stood there LOL!

Another one. Nothing game-breaking, though, and I don't recall this being there pre-1.6. Early in the prologue, Viktor sends some clothing items to V's apartment. It appears that another copy of each item appears in the stack each time the apartment is entered. So if V enters the apartment 10 times before checking that stack, then there will be 10 copies of each item in there. Their quality level seems to level up with V, so rather than being Common items (as they would be during the prologue), they might be Uncommon or Rare items if V has leveled up enough before checking the stack. It's not game breaking by any long stretch of the imagination, but it's probably a source of free mats the devs didn't intend to be there. Minor stuff as these things go.

Issue: Male V's facial hair doesn't show up in photo mode.
Description: Playing on PC. As I say, after the heist I put stubble on male V (He previously didn't have facial hair). I went in photo mode, but when V is on foot, his facial hair doesn't show up. Started to test it with different poses and facial expressions, but it was still gone. Funny enough, when I go into photomode while V is riding a back, the stubble does show up.
20220909033932_1.jpg

On foot, no stubble.
20220909034004_1.jpg

On a bike, stubble's there.
I repeated the same thing 3 times, off and on the bike, got the same result every time.
The stubble also shows up in character creation, inventory and when V looks at mirrors.

I've come across a bug in photomode, not all the poses appear after I've played for a couple of hours. I quit out of the game & the first time they all came back, but this time around it hasn't. It happened to me when the game first came out but it didn't happen often enough, then for a long time it didn't do it at all.
Make sure it's not due to your clothes. Some clothes like dresses or skirt lock some of poses ;)
Joss is outside the house in her pajamas
If I remember in my last playthroughs in 1.52, Joss is not there (it's not much "better"), but she near the generator that River have to repair. Same position "indefinitly", but she's leaning on something (not in air) :)

Still some UI scale issues with the last patch, I'm using a screen with 1920x1200 resolution and item description popups have been an issue since launch. Now I can at least read the full description but the name is cut off, and some of the photo of the weapon. Previously some of the descriptions were too long and didn't show up at all. So it is a an improvement for sure. :)
Here's a screenshot:
Seem to work better in lower resolutions such as 1920x1080 so I guess it's just some weird scaling to do the resolution.

Also, I still can not put the Crash revolver into my stash. I don't seem to have any more quests for the character, but the gun still has an exclamation point.

Not sure if it is supposed to be a feature, but every time I upgrade Johnnys items to a higher tier it keeps the previous tier in my inventory - so now I have three jackets, three pair of shoes, three pair of glasses, etc..

Also, I still can not put the Crash revolver into my stash. I don't seem to have any more quests for the character, but the gun still has an exclamation point.

Not sure if it is supposed to be a feature, but every time I upgrade Johnnys items to a higher tier it keeps the previous tier in my inventory - so now I have three jackets, three pair of shoes, three pair of glasses, etc..
Maybe (probably) you have a bug with CRASH, the quest marker must disappear right after the quest (Following The River). I didn't have it since a while (last time in 1.31 if I remember).
If I remember too (could be wrong), at the end of this quest, you have to wait that Joss ask to River to repear the generator before leaving the area (not useful if you already have the bug...)

yep for Johnny's set, it is possible that the bug is still present in 1.6 (have to try on a "fresh" 1.6).

Anyway in both case, I suggest to send report to the support (if it's not already done). One for each (Contact Us button)
And for the UI, even if you already reported it in previous versions, you can do it again ;)

Guest 4561861

From launch day. Who the heck is saying "May this blade serve you well." in Big In Japan? It certainly isn't Dennis or the doctor V just saved. At least get a voice close to one of them.

From launch day. Who the heck is saying "May this blade serve you well." in Big In Japan? It certainly isn't Dennis or the doctor V just saved. At least get a voice close to one of them.
Very surprising, in french it's him (But I watched the english version, very weird...) :D

UI scaling in general seem a little broken in 1920x1200. Here a text message from Panam, where all the answers takes up literally the whole screen so I can barely read one line of message at a time. Censored the content since it might be spoilers for people. Let me know if you need to know more.

Hello ! What I noticed so far. When going to get the bot before the heist at the beginning of the game. Jackie will walk through the car if you park in front of him before launching the mission. At the end of the mission Jackie leaves with his bike. But he will despawn on the street and the back stays there in the middle of the road.

Before meeting Evelyn at Lizzies bar you have to talk to the guy that serves drink. To me he did not spawned I had to reload for it to work. Evelyn and Judy were there but no one to start the conversation. Did not notice anything else major yet

Top Bottom