1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Hello ! What I noticed so far. When going to get the bot before the heist at the beginning of the game. Jackie will walk through the car if you park in front of him before launching the mission. At the end of the mission Jackie leaves with his bike. But he will despawn on the street and the back stays there in the middle of the road.

Before meeting Evelyn at Lizzies bar you have to talk to the guy that serves drink. To me he did not spawned I had to reload for it to work. Evelyn and Judy were there but no one to start the conversation. Did not notice anything else major yet
It's maybe to late to take screenshots/videos, but this kind of bug need to be reported :)

I don't know if this has been adressed or not in this thread but clothing vendors don't seem to have mods, crafting specs or legendary items for sale. I don't know if this is a bug or a new thing I haven't figured out yet since I'm only at level 5 in my new 1.6 playthrough

I don't know if this has been adressed or not in this thread but clothing vendors don't seem to have mods, crafting specs or legendary items for sale. I don't know if this is a bug or a new thing I haven't figured out yet since I'm only at level 5 in my new 1.6 playthrough

It's been discussed already in this thread I believe. I'm too lazy to go through the thread and find it but it's been confirmed by support to be an intended change. Clothing mods are now found only as loot.

It's been discussed already in this thread I believe. I'm too lazy to go through the thread and find it but it's been confirmed by support to be an intended change. Clothing mods are now found only as loot.
Good to know, thanks :)
I hope they added more spawn points for mods then, since in the past shops were primary place to get those unless you got lucky and found a spec.

Good to know, thanks :)
I hope they added more spawn points for mods then, since in the past shops were primary place to get those unless you got lucky and found a spec.

I think so. At least, I feel like I've found a lot of them but it could be confirmation bias.

I have no words.
Years of patches and there are no one (who still working in CDP) that understand Psalm 11.6 recipe has to be directly added to your list if the relative GIG is done.

'Cause a large part of mankind has already done that blessed GIG.

Why is it so difficult understand this simple fact for you?
Why? Please tell me.
I am truly and constructively curious about this.

#withoutwords:

the game still continues to slow down after an hour or so or after loading multiple saves in a row, (death / different path during a mission, etc.).

Can we know during those two damn years (!) what the heck CDP have done?! The resources management of this engine is a f.... MESS!!!

"1.6 - ONGOING BUGS LIST"

Managed to fix the sound effects not playing. Cleanly reinstalling the game did the trick. Should really be mandatory to "replace" the game in stead of "updating" every time a patch goes live.

New patch (1.6), new thread for continuing the previous one because I'm sure, despite of CDPR efforts to fix as many bugs as possible, we'll manage to find bugs here and there :)

It's not a thread for complaining, so please, stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots/videos and explain where, when, why, how and on which platform it happen.

And if it's not already done, please to report it to the official support :
- If you use mods, be sure it also happen without (no need to add useless work to CDPR support).
- If you want to report multiple issues/bugs/problems, it's seem better to do it separately for each one, especially if they aren't in the same category (visual, sound, quest,...)
- If possible, provide a save to the support (especially with quests issue/bug).

Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !

(A little in advance, but I'm the game is almost updated on my console^^)
I play on the PC, and I've noticed that the drop points aren't being displayed on my map.

Guest 4561861

Lucy Thackery's getaway car in GIG: Hippocratic Oath is still sinking into the pavement and driving away VERY slowly.
Also, the recap in the Completed Missions tab is empty of text.

Hope it's a bug and nothing I did wrong. Concrete cage gap doesn't show up for me at all.

Disregard, needed to recheck the files.

Last edited:
To anyone interested on the stubble photomode issue, they answered to my report:

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We're aware of this issue and we're currently looking into it, thank you for the report!

Issue occurs with the 01 beard option, if you change the beard to a different one, it should be displayed correctly.

Minor problem: Remapping braindance keys affects character editor.

I noticed that remapping the fast-forward and the rewind braindance keys means that icons for the newly mapped keys also appear as the rotate keys in the character appearance editor (accessed via the mirror).

Despite the icons having changed, the actual key-presses have not.

e.g. the attached screenshot shows the character editor with the "del" and "page down" key icons showing. However, pressing either of those keys does nothing. Pressing "Q" and "E" (which I think are the defaults) does rotate the character. I have tried with several other keys and got the same result. i.e. the icons change but but the Q and E keys are still the ones that rotate the character.

KeyRemap.png

I have not had a chance to see if the problem also exists when actually viewing a braindance (it was fine in 1.52) and I have no idea if the character edit screen problem was present in 1.52 or not, but the short version of this bug report is that:

In 1.6, rebinding the braindance ff & rew keys changes icons on the character edit screen but does not actually change the keybind functionality for that screen.

Ok, problem found. It's reshade. I deleted everything, reinstalled the game and it was working. As soon as I installed reshade and opened the map it started crashing. That's a shame cause the game definitely needs some sharpening (not the integrated one which is not that good).

Workaround: enable the option "copy depth buffer during frame to prevent artifacts" under the "add-ons" tab on reshade. It will not crash anymore!
mate, you safed me^^
i had same problem - open map and crash
i tried to click the thing you said and it works now
but, coz i forget that over time, i tried the new reshade 5.41 and that works without click the things you said

thanks mate, finaly works again :}

Guest 4561861

Panam still carries around her invisible gun in Ghost Town.

And still going to bed at the Sunset Motel at 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM and waking up at 11:50 PM , some 22 + hours difference. V must have been really tired.

Panam still sinking into the ground in Life During Wartime.

Panam still carrying the sniper rifle through her belly.

Attachments

• Panam_invisible_gun.png
    Panam_invisible_gun.png
    644.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Panam_quicksand.png
    Panam_quicksand.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • Panam_Gun_Belly.png
    Panam_Gun_Belly.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:

New patch (1.6), new thread for continuing the previous one because I'm sure, despite of CDPR efforts to fix as many bugs as possible, we'll manage to find bugs here and there :)

It's not a thread for complaining, so please, stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots/videos and explain where, when, why, how and on which platform it happen.

And if it's not already done, please to report it to the official support :
- If you use mods, be sure it also happen without (no need to add useless work to CDPR support).
- If you want to report multiple issues/bugs/problems, it's seem better to do it separately for each one, especially if they aren't in the same category (visual, sound, quest,...)
- If possible, provide a save to the support (especially with quests issue/bug).

Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !

(A little in advance, but I'm the game is almost updated on my console^^)
For PC, saving games is buggy. A lot of times i dont see the list of my saved games, all i see is new save? wtf.

Top Bottom