1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Yeah, I found that option today. I turned it off and now everything is back to normal. God its so annoying.
Maybe it's the cross-progression option which make your Saves tab very "slow" (at least to appear).
Check if by disabling the "cross-progression" option in your settings, it's better or not ;)
(even more if you don't have a "good" net connection and/or if you don't plan to transfert a save on a console^^)

2. Bug in Judy diving quest near the church still exists. Judy teleports under the ground and Im not able to talk to her. This bug is very old

Is there a particular save you use for that bug, or is it in a new game?
Post automatically merged:

Every so often, NPCs do the strangest things... (Playstation 5, in the centre of town).

Is there a particular save you use for that bug, or is it in a new game?

Every so often, NPCs do the strangest things... (Playstation 5, in the centre of town).

I started playing several days before the last patch but reached this quest with the patch 1.6

Attachments

• 20220911014225_1.jpg
    20220911014225_1.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 33
Not sure if the right place to post this, Tried VRR with raytracing and hdr. According to my TV on both xbox series x and ps5, I get a stable 120fps except, when I go into the crafting screen then the xbox series x drops to 97/98 fps, and the ps5 display drops out but doesn'tcrash the game, but all other screens are 120 fps. When I put it into performance mode and turn off hdr on the ps5 the crafting screen flickers and jumps.

Well, I get a constant crash (without any error log / flatline message) when I collect random shards.
It took my quiet a long time to figure out why/when this is happening.

The uploaded video is just a short example and it happens at as said random shards I can collect.
I reproduced the error without any mods installed. (in the video I have CET etc running)
I would love to send an error-log, but sadly its empty.

Dear CDPR, you made downgrade of blood pools in patch 1.5 and they still look ugly. I understand if you made that for PC4 for example, but why playing PC with max graphics I have to see so uply textures? Pls fix this back to 1.3 for PC and PS5

Attachments

• 20220910063338_1.jpg
    20220910063338_1.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 45
Minor bit with Tiny Mike when he shows up at Afterlife. Probably be a good idea to designate those two stools as off-limits tor random-spawn NPCs.
TM clipped.jpg

Cross-progression of patch 1.6 prevents Epic Games' cloud save from syncing between different PCs.

Note: This only concerns PC users. I experienced this on Epic Games. Need your feedback if that also happens on other PC platforms (Steam and GOG).

I've already been informed that cross-progression only syncs ONE last save. But what happens with some previous saves we made before that last one?
For Epic Games users, once you activated the cross-progression, the manual saves you made WOULD NOT BE UPLOADED to the Epic cloud save. For example, during the cross-save turned on, if you made 5 manual saves on the PC, the 5th (last) save will indeed be synced (handled by CDPR's cross-save) so you can open it on other platforms (and of course, another PC). But the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th saves will stay forever in the PC where you originally played them (could be in Geforce Now server, PC in your office lounge, your friend's PC, etc.), and there is no way to retrieve them REMOTELY to your local PC. Imagine playing on GFN and suddenly you got a group of manual saves held hostage in the GFN server! In fact, before the patch 1.6, all of those 5 saves will also be transferred to your local PC.

Who are affected?
This will bring damage to those who:
1. Bought Cyberpunk 2077 from Epic Games, AND
2. Had a habit of hopping between different PCs and has been continuously keeping their progress synchronized alternately between those PCs (mainly between Geforce Now and home PC), AND
3. Wanted to get access to all of their manual saves.

How I found this (or, how to reproduce this).
Before patch 1.6 came, I've been playing alternately between Geforce Now and my home PC. I've made 115 manual saves, which have always been syncing from GFN to my home PC (and vice versa) perfectly so far.
After patch 1.6 went live (on both GFN and my PC) with the cross-progression turned on by default, I played in GFN for around 5 hours and made 5 manual saves (save 116, 117, 118, 119, 120).
It surprised me the next day I tried to continue on my home PC, that only the save 120 is transferred from that session.
*I have to remind you again that before patch 1.6 went live, all of those 5 saves would have been transferred completely.
I logged again to GFN, all the saves are still there, and tried to make 2 more saves (save 121 and 122). Switched back to my home PC, and now only the save 122 is transferred. There is no save 116-121.
Note: Save 0-115 are still intact on both systems, as they were made before patch 1.6 and aren't touched by this new cross-progression.

How this should be (note to the developers).
The new cross-progression feature should not interfere with the existing traditional cloud save mechanism (which has been handled well so far by Epic, Steam, etc.). PC to PC users should still be able to sync ALL of their saves as usual.
I had also been thinking that simply turning off the cross-save (it's on the setting->gameplay) would solve the case.
But then I found something weirder.

1. I started the game in the GFN with the cross-save turned on because I need to load my last save in that CDPR's cloud (which has the cloud icon).
2. After the game has been loaded, I turned off the cross-save. By doing that, I was hoping that the CDPR cloud wouldn't interfere again.
3. Playing for several minutes, then manually saving the game (doing resaving on purpose). It was then saved as usual with no cloud icon that time, so I assumed that the 'traditional' Epic Games cloud save has taken over again.
4. Exited from GFN.
5. After several minutes, started the game on my home PC and... that last resaving was NOT transferred there!

Now, this is what I am thinking:
During cross-save turned on, any saves created during that period seemed to have a special mark from CDPR. That mark said to Epic, "Hey Epic, this is mine. Don't touch it, don't upload it. I will handle it by myself."
So even if I already turned off the cross-save, and then re-saving, Epic still didn't dare to touch that resaved game because the save originally came from CDPR's cloud (cross-save).

This is confusing.

When you say "without mods installed" it's after a "clean re-install" and on a new save ?
It was a clean install but not a new save.
To be honest, I got a bit tired of it. I tried to figure out that problem for over 6 hours.
I dont have days off very often, so would like to have some fun on those, not trying to make a game work

It was a clean install but not a new save.
To be honest, I got a bit tired of it. I tried to figure out that problem for over 6 hours.
I dont have days off very often, so would like to have some fun on those, not trying to make a game work
I understand, but after updates, it's usual that when you used mods, to encounter some issues... It's rare that everything work fine :(

Does anyone have a problem with the new Headhunter knife?, it doesn't show up at the seller no matter how many days I miss

P.S Oh, I've read the last few pages and it turns out there are a lot of us)

I just heard back from support, this is an intended change.
legendary clothes and specs as well as mods are now only available as drops and from loot-able containers in the world...
I really dont like this change to be honest.
pointless change, as they do not spur to explore the world, police signals eventually run out, and just run around the world and look for chests is very boring, if the police signals randomly reappear on the map, it would be a great solution to this problem

Last edited:
Does anyone have a problem with the new Headhunter knife?, it doesn't show up at the seller no matter how many days I miss

P.S Oh, I've read the last few pages and it turns out there are a lot of us)

pointless change, as they do not spur to explore the world, police signals eventually run out, and just run around the world and look for chests is very boring, if the police signals randomly reappear on the map, it would be a great solution to this problem

Think I saw somewhere on reddit that if you've already been to that vendor in your current playthrough before you installed the patch, he won't stock it. So apparently you ought to see it in a new playthrough? Hopefully they patch it though.

Top Bottom