1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Master crafter not unlocking even though I have crafted tens of legendaries.

Edit: Playing on PC (GoG), save dates back to 1.52.
If you want, if you don't use (or used) mods and if it's not already done, you can report it to the support ("Contact Us" button, after trying the steps on the page) ;)

Same for me with Small Man Big Mouth quest. No guards, no truck, and there was only the floating jacket. There's no way to continue this mission.
I had tried to reload the latest save, reloading from the main menu, restarting the game, nothing worked.
I had even tried to reload a save from 1.52 version, and still only found that floating jacket.
This was one of the hardest missions in the early game. And now that I've got better gears and level to finish it, patch 1.6 just made that mission unplayable.

Same thing here. Has anyone found a workaround for this mission? I'm seeing a bunch of people complaining about it on Reddit too.
I'm going to 100% (platinum trophy) and it's quite frustating to get stuck because of this single mission.
I believe CDPR is now aware of it, just hope they fix it with a new patch as soon as possible.

Minor crash issue found, not rly sure if this are 100% the conditions to trigger it but if you upgrade a weapon to the next rarity and then lets say Rare to Epic then level up the weapon and upgrade to Legendary, right after that if you press Upgrade tab the game will straight crash, to avoid this crash you just need to close the inventory after upgrading the rarity of the weapon. Not sure if it happens with all the items I didnt test it.

Not sure what happening here.
Restarted playthrough from the beginning, as soon as the lifepath introduction is over, and the first mission with Jackie started (both going out of cars after the first tutorial), V’s shirt just not appearing either looking down in first person view, photo mode, or mirror in apartment. Inventory shows that shirt is equipped.

Tried unequip and equip again, tried different shirt from apartment, still not working, shirt just won’t show up and V’s is still shirtless in photo mode, mirror, or fp view.

I played male Corpo with certain tatoo equipped. Played both in PS5 and PC, same issues happening.

is this 1.6 bug or something? Can someone confirm if this also happening to you in new game. Not sure if certain character creation combination cause this…

Not sure what happening here.
Restarted playthrough from the beginning, as soon as the lifepath introduction is over, and the first mission with Jackie started (both going out of cars after the first tutorial), V’s shirt just not appearing either looking down in first person view, photo mode, or mirror in apartment. Inventory shows that shirt is equipped.

Tried unequip and equip again, tried different shirt from apartment, still not working, shirt just won’t show up and V’s is still shirtless in photo mode, mirror, or fp view.

I played male Corpo with certain tatoo equipped. Played both in PS5 and PC, same issues happening.

is this 1.6 bug or something? Can someone confirm if this also happening to you in new game. Not sure if certain character creation combination cause this…
Did you, "by mistake", activate an outfit in the wardrobe ?
If so, you should have a "coat rack" icon on the outfit part. Just clic on unequip.

If not, did you use mods (in 1.52) without performing a "clean install" ? You say both PS5/PC, it's with cross-progression ?
(some "old" mod can mess with the new wardrobe feature and can be "transfered" in the save files on console too)

Did you, "by mistake", activate an outfit in the wardrobe ?
If so, you should have a "coat rack" icon on the outfit part. Just clic on unequip.

If not, did you use mods (in 1.52) without performing a "clean install" ? You say both PS5/PC, it's with cross-progression ?
(some "old" mod can mess with the new wardrobe feature and can be "transfered" in the save files on console too)
No mods, different saves from ps5 and pc, both are new game. the issue started as soon as V come out from the car with Jackie on the very first mission. As soon as you look down (even while in the car), you can see that V is immediately shirtless. Bringing up inventory shows that the shirt is equipped, it just not showing up both in first person and photo mode. Although I’ve just tried again on the parking lot, unequipping and equipping again seems work now. Tried this on PC, yesterday I was on ps5 when this also happening, although I only realized it once I arrived at the apartment and look at the mirror. Haven’t had time to experiment more on the apartment cause I have deleted the saves.

Playstation 5, newest patch installed. Having an issue where V's shirts will show up on his avatar in the inventory menu, but he'll not be wearing anything in the game itself. Outerwear works fine.
Post automatically merged:

Playstation 5, newest patch installed. Having an issue where V's shirts will show up on his avatar in the inventory menu, but he'll not be wearing anything in the game itself. Outerwear works fine.
It seems like a quick fix to this is to equip a shirt as part of a wardrobe, but this will in turn screw up the regular clothing inventory options and you won't be able to switch.

Last edited:
No mods, different saves from ps5 and pc, both are new game. the issue started as soon as V come out from the car with Jackie on the very first mission. As soon as you look down (even while in the car), you can see that V is immediately shirtless. Bringing up inventory shows that the shirt is equipped, it just not showing up both in first person and photo mode. Although I’ve just tried again on the parking lot, unequipping and equipping again seems work now. Tried this on PC, yesterday I was on ps5 when this also happening, although I only realized it once I arrived at the apartment and look at the mirror. Haven’t had time to experiment more on the apartment cause I have deleted the saves.

It seems like a quick fix to this is to equip a shirt as part of a wardrobe, but this will in turn screw up the regular clothing inventory options and you won't be able to switch.
Maybe "random" :(
Started 2 characters in 1.6 (on Series X) and no issue for me (I'm sure, I always take some screenshots in photo mode in the elevator with Jackie) :)
If it happen again, it could be a good idea to take some screenshots (or better, a video), then send a report to the support ("Contact Us" button. Possible to change the platform on the left) ;)

Maybe "random" :(
Started 2 characters in 1.6 (on Series X) and no issue for me (I'm sure, I always take some screenshots in photo mode in the elevator with Jackie) :)
If it happen again, it could be a good idea to take some screenshots (or better, a video), then send a report to the support ("Contact Us" button. Possible to change the platform on the left) ;)
Just curious what lifepath did you use?
I’m using corpo V and male body (also with male voice), although I have only restarted 3 times the results is always consistently shirtless. I’ve also loaded save file before the first mission begin (to the auto save on lifepath) then continuing again also to the same results.

maybe it’s lifepath or gender related.

Monowire appears to be incorrectly scaling with both Body and Reflexes. You can get one with 3,192.2 DPS. Base damage range = 1,067 to 1305 at 20 Body/20 Reflexes.

Can anyone else confirm this for me? Its supposed to scale with Reflexes only. Also the base damage without attribute scaling looks like an outlier anyway. Its literally twice that of a level 50 Jinchu-Maru.

My old Kabuki monowire:

What you can buy now apparently (wtf?)

At level 1, 3 Body/3 Reflexes, monowire does 5 times higher base minimum/maximum damage than Jinchu-Maru, and that doesn't include the additional elemental damage...

Last edited:
Just curious what lifepath did you use?
I’m using corpo V and male body (also with male voice), although I have only restarted 3 times the results is always consistently shirtless. I’ve also loaded save file before the first mission begin (to the auto save on lifepath) then continuing again also to the same results.

maybe it’s lifepath or gender related.
Female and Nomad & Corpo :)
Easy and quick to try a "male Street Kid" (maybe it would happen to me too^^)

Can anyone else confirm this for me? Its supposed to scale with Reflexes only. Also the base damage without attribute scaling looks like an outlier anyway. Its literally twice that of a level 50 Jinchu-Maru.
For my character : BODY 20 - REFLEX 4
(seem quite powerful^^)
28-09-2022_10-01-05-uk0lszpy.jpeg28-09-2022_10-06-21-gbfnvohz.jpeg

Last edited:
I am very sorry to report that, despite having not many problems ever since launch across all the patches untill 1.6, It would seem that *something* went wrong and my game literally fell appart.

It is now having all the terrible symptoms that made CP77 infamous at launch especially on consoles.

I have now, flickering shadows, some of which don't load at all, I have missing pieces of the enviroment, be it assets, doors, floors other objects, people loading only parially or not a tall (with shadow on the ground still visible) cars loading partially (floating frame, brake disks, crew and windows) and many many MANY more, absolutely terrible rendering fails, errors, all that accompanied by low framerate.

I am running and always was running the game on 2080ti, 32ram, i76400 on win 10 (yes still not 11) 64x - game is installed on SSD. (I used to run it wth RTX features on, DLSS ballanced, everything high/ultra, no problems)

I have uninstalled all mods, I have uninstalled the game, I have reinstalled it without any mods, I have updated nvidia drivers to the latest and none of this helped.

I did not try to delete all my saves and reinstall again, because I don't think that is caused by save corruption.

If anyone has any ideas I am all ears. (eyes - cause imma read it xD)

20220927223902_1.jpg
20220927225446_1.jpg
20220927225427_1.jpg
20220928001522_1.jpg
20220927223859_1.jpg

I have uninstalled all mods, I have uninstalled the game, I have reinstalled it without any mods, I have updated nvidia drivers to the latest and none of this helped.
You perform a "clean install" ?
How do I clean-install my game ?
(i.e also remove manually all the folders which are not removed by the launcher uninstaller, folders/files which can contain mod datas).

I did not try to delete all my saves and reinstall again, because I don't think that is caused by save corruption.
It's sad, but it's very possible that some mod datas remain in your save files and cause these issues... The only way to fix these issue, could be to restart a fresh new game :(

I've been playing a lot of 1.6 and it feels like they fix 10 things, all the while breaking 7 more elsewhere.

We need a more rigorous QA cycle for this game or we'll never reach stability.

You perform a "clean install" ?
How do I clean-install my game ?
(i.e also remove manually all the folders which are not removed by the launcher uninstaller, folders/files which can contain mod datas).

It's sad, but it's very possible that some mod datas remain in your save files and cause these issues... The only way to fix these issue, could be to restart a fresh new game :(
Yeah performing clear install now - it would seem that it got this bad after I installed vortex to help me with mods. Tho I didn't install any large ones, only the improved ragdoll, moon phases, better pic from Rivers (xD yeah I know), extra vehicle controls and better headligths. So basically nothing that would deal with any kind of large overhauls of lod, models, textures or lighting etc.

I did mod before, using CET and redscript, last year - again no problems. no problems during 440h of my two 100ˇ% playthrus =C

Vortex and all the mods there was first to go, when I discovered something is wrong. Game was fine after the 1.6 launch. I remember checking out the performance and taking pic of some chick with seethru tshirt (hooray for boobies) -the game was normal, stable, all was fine.

Also, in the clean install tutorial is advice to install it on same partition that my system is - no can do, that one is not on SSD and it doesnt have 80 gigs extra for cyberpunk , nor is there any other game installed on there. C:/ gets bloated as it is without installing games on it. And they advise to Installit to the root - I can't Steam only allows me to install it in to their file strucuture. All I can change is the disk.

I did mod before, using CET and redscript, last year - again no problems. no problems during 440h of my two 100ˇ% playthrus =C
It doesn't means that mods/scripts which work perfectly before are now, in 1.6, completely "broken" or cause weird issues (even not related to what their original purposes).
And these issues, "can" be due to mod datas which remain in your save files... So no way to get rid of them without scrapping your saves. :(

At first, it's just a suggestion, but I would try without any mod (so clean install) and on a fresh new save. In view of the issues that you encounter, it would be rather quick to see if it still happen or not.

It doesn't means that mods/scripts which work perfectly before are now, in 1.6, completely "broken" or cause weird issues (even not related to what their original purposes).
And these issues, "can" be due to mod datas which remain in your save files... So no way to get rid of them without scrapping your saves. :(

At first, it's just a suggestion, but I would try without any mod (so clean install) and on a fresh new save. In view of the issues that you encounter, it would be rather quick to see if it still happen or not.
Yep finished installing - diving in to new game (fresh new save game) now, wish me luck (please)

Yep finished installing - diving in to new game (fresh new save game) now, wish me luck (please)
Indeed I wish you luck :giggle:
I even have really good hope, because I hardly imagine +100K players on steam experimenting the same kind of issues (the forum would be overflowed^^)

I have uninstalled all mods, I have uninstalled the game, I have reinstalled it without any mods...
Right here is the most likely issue.

When you install mods for any game, those mods will leave data in your saved game files (and possibly installation) that references data that is included in the mods themselves. When you remove mods, you cannot remove the reference data that has already been recorded in your saved game files. There is no way for a save file to recognize that the data it's referring to is no longer there (as the mod files have now been removed). We call this stuff "reference data". (Basically, instructions that don't lead anywhere, anymore.)

When a game is updated, files and data that mods refer to can and will change, meaning that the instructions the mods use will not be recognized correctly by the game any more. This can lead to all sorts of glitches or crashes.

Now, not every mod will change things in a way that will cause issues. But if a mod does create an issue, there is no way to fix that except for the mod author to update the mod to work with the latest version of the game, according to the new data introduced by the official patches. This is how modding works for all games across the board.

When there are issues, they can be wild and crazy. Game elements don't connect together the way people might think they do. It's possible for a mod that changes weapons to break the lighting system in some places. It's possible for a mod that introduces custom clothing to break an inventory menu. A mod meant to skip a logo screen might crash the game when you save. Players need to be aware of this, as these problems can and will occur on any game -- even if you've never seen or heard of it happening yourself.

TL; DR
Best bet for your situation is to proceed with a CLEAN installation and begin a new playthrough. The only other option you'll likely have is to reinstall all mods using versions that have been fully updated to work with whatever the latest version is at that time.

This may also help:
1664375940461.png

Right here is the most likely issue.

When you install mods for any game, those mods will leave data in your saved game files (and possibly installation) that references data that is included in the mods themselves. When you remove mods, you cannot remove the reference data that has already been recorded in your saved game files. There is no way for a save file to recognize that the data it's referring to is no longer there (as the mod files have now been removed). We call this stuff "reference data". (Basically, instructions that don't lead anywhere, anymore.)

When a game is updated, files and data that mods refer to can and will change, meaning that the instructions the mods use will not be recognized correctly by the game any more. This can lead to all sorts of glitches or crashes.

Now, not every mod will change things in a way that will cause issues. But if a mod does create an issue, there is no way to fix that except for the mod author to update the mod to work with the latest version of the game, according to the new data introduced by the official patches. This is how modding works for all games across the board.

When there are issues, they can be wild and crazy. Game elements don't connect together the way people might think they do. It's possible for a mod that changes weapons to break the lighting system in some places. It's possible for a mod that introduces custom clothing to break an inventory menu. A mod meant to skip a logo screen might crash the game when you save. Players need to be aware of this, as these problems can and will occur on any game -- even if you've never seen or heard of it happening yourself.

TL; DR
Best bet for your situation is to proceed with a CLEAN installation and begin a new playthrough. The only other option you'll likely have is to reinstall all mods using versions that have been fully updated to work with whatever the latest version is at that time.

This may also help:
View attachment 11321705

That's what is strange on the whole ordeal. It would seam that whatever was wrong manifested in older saves aswel. Saves from last year, from version 1.52, from version 1,2 - very odd.

Top Bottom