1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
"Excellent". With the arrival of patch 1.61 now I can't even get into Judy's apartment. And I still notice in the window that it "disappears".

Hey there! Thanks for the great patch. Still having fun in NC! But did want to report a bug since I know you guys set out specifically to fix this issue:

Platform: PS5
No mods or anything since I’m on console.

Quest: Small Man Big Mouth

Details: Van is there now as mentioned in the patch. But I cannot open or interact with the van, so I am still unable to progress. Quest says I am on step “defeat the guards,” but guards do not spawn in, so I am unable to interact with the van + progress quest. Please let me know if I can provide any further information!

Hey there! Thanks for the great patch. Still having fun in NC! But did want to report a bug since I know you guys set out specifically to fix this issue:

Platform: PS5
No mods or anything since I’m on console.

Quest: Small Man Big Mouth

Details: Van is there now as mentioned in the patch. But I cannot open or interact with the van, so I am still unable to progress. Quest says I am on step “defeat the guards,” but guards do not spawn in, so I am unable to interact with the van + progress quest. Please let me know if I can provide any further information!
The best way to do it, it's to directly send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button) ;)

Last edited:
I noticed a bug with the wardrobe outfits. Any long sleeved inner torso item used for an outfit will show as sleeveless when you are in 3rd person view driving or looking in a mirror. It’s working fine if actually equip it instead of using it as wardrobe

I hope these unfortunate problems get fixed in 1.7 snd before DLC / expansion. Because I can see ppl holding off on that just in case.

getting this issues ,
at first when i play one hour after the update , all seems fine but now on every play at random time i get those freeze
above 2/5 min like as i'm running at 5/10 fps ..Oo..
only way i find to fix it ,
go to my setting , pick 720p resolution run 5 min then go back to my native resolution 1080p .

i check if it was dlss issues , RT issues , but no.. those few freezing apears time to time at random even without rt enable , hight resolution , hight setting graphics .

its moslty RAM issues ..
did it work

did it work
some few time yes
after looking deep on freeze with 1.6.1
Ray tracing , specially reflexion is quite broken now
with the 1.6
with my RTX 2060 , 1080p
with graphic setting mixed hight / utra even with RT reflexion on , i was above 45/50 fps steady
( exploration , combat , driving )
now if i keep RT reflexion on , time to time , heavy freeze after 1/2 hours

until an update from Ndvia drivers or fix from CDPR , i stuch with RT off
( its look very "fad" when you played long time with RT on :( )

Crossposting here, I'm on PC

Whenever I try to enable mods, I get the following log error:

could not move file from 'C:\Users\*XXXX*\AppData\Local\Temp\5F46A930-474CAF38-DD3B878E-9D2FFC87.tmp' to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\cache\modded\tweakdb.bin'
Tweak compiler errors:
ERROR: TweakDB compilation has failed!

Any suggestions?

Crossposting here, I'm on PC

Whenever I try to enable mods, I get the following log error:

could not move file from 'C:\Users\*XXXX*\AppData\Local\Temp\5F46A930-474CAF38-DD3B878E-9D2FFC87.tmp' to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\cache\modded\tweakdb.bin'
Tweak compiler errors:
ERROR: TweakDB compilation has failed!

Any suggestions?
Then allow me to cross post too as I already answered your other post.

Sounds like you didn't update your mods for the new update.

At first glance my guess would this:

Furthermore. Check the comment. One user named GrimreaperDK (not me FYI) has the same issue.

It was a redscript issue. Go follow redscript's instructions.

I can't stress this enough people - if your game crashes or is acting wonky after an update and you have used/are using mods - it is 99.999999% certain your mods are the issue.

Hello
I cannot load my 1.6 game in 1.61, it crashed while loading the save, the report does not say much
I have morethan 100 of playing
and I do not find where to open a ticket

Note: I "removed" all the mods in Vortex

please advise and help

Last edited:
Do you use (or used) mods ?
(even if you removed/disable them)
If yes, maybe you will have to perform a clean install :(
(or at least, waiting that each mods used on this save to be updated/compatible on the 1.61)
If no (I mean, never used a single mod), at first, try to verify the game files if it's not already done.

Do you use (or used) mods ?
(even if you removed/disable them)
If yes, maybe you will have to perform a clean install :(
(or at least, waiting that each mods used on this save to be updated/compatible on the 1.61)
If no (I mean, never used a single mod), at first, try to verify the game files if it's not already done.
I solved it
SAve was corrupted by a mod "Car modification shop" I am saying that because I took a save from before using this mod and it loads !
So at the end I lost 5 hours of game instead of 100

So I am cool now

BTW I had removed all the mods, and now I am struggling to reinstall them

Thanks for you help

BTW I had removed all the mods, and now I am struggling to reinstall them
If your list is not that long, on their respective pages on Nexus (for example), you can take a look if mods were updated for 1.61 or not :)
If for a mod, it's not noticed or if you're not sure, maybe better to avoid to install it for now.
CET for example was updated very quickly.
CET.jpg

All the smoke and steam animations look this pixelated after 1.61 update. I can't believe they didn't notice this. Any ideas how to fix this?
photomode_11112022_012110.png

Last edited:
PS4 gaming is BS because this new update (1.61) for ps4 has spawning issues and the projectiles when I shoot don’t even show…never had that problem with 1.6 so the game is virtually unplayable now for ps4 users…had no problems at all with 1.6 and with this new update it just broke the damn thing and there’s no way to erase or unload that update…when I play now I have to wait outside the mission area to wait for the enemy to spawn in and even then some of them just disappear from the map entirely and pop back in and tables and other objects just refuse to spawn in too unless I wait around for everything..1.6 was so great for ps4 and I was actually having a lot of fun and I was wishing for more levels since the 50 level cap is kinda fast and I wanted to play and grow longer lol I was having that much fun and there was no hardcore issues at all for me just cars spawning into each other which I found funny lol but like I said…this 1.61 botched the game for PS4 and the spawning issues and frame rate breaks the game so it’s unplayable…sucks to have a great game just die from an update that kills the ps4 experience

PS4 gaming is BS because this new update (1.61) for ps4 has spawning issues and the projectiles when I shoot don’t even show…never had that problem with 1.6 so the game is virtually unplayable now for ps4 users…had no problems at all with 1.6 and with this new update it just broke the damn thing and there’s no way to erase or unload that update…when I play now I have to wait outside the mission area to wait for the enemy to spawn in and even then some of them just disappear from the map entirely and pop back in and tables and other objects just refuse to spawn in too unless I wait around for everything..1.6 was so great for ps4 and I was actually having a lot of fun and I was wishing for more levels since the 50 level cap is kinda fast and I wanted to play and grow longer lol I was having that much fun and there was no hardcore issues at all for me just cars spawning into each other which I found funny lol but like I said…this 1.61 botched the game for PS4 and the spawning issues and frame rate breaks the game so it’s unplayable…sucks to have a great game just die from an update that kills the ps4 experience
If if not already done, try to clear the cache, it could help.
And if it doesn't work, you can send a ticket directly the support ("contact us" button).

1.61 More visual bugs

1) The stars shimmer like crazy with DLSS Quality. Even with heavy DOF blur, they flicker like hell.

2) This keeps happening from time to time. You change your wardrobe outfit, then at some point this gitch appears, sometimes even in wardrobe menu. And there are lots of smaller clothing clipping issues that I don't mention. Balaclavas for example, or wearing certain jackets creates holes in certain shoes so your feet can bee seen thru them. Or small chunks of your tattoos disappear with certain jackets/t-shirts.

CDPR, just play your game and please pay attention.

I think I'll roll it back to 1.6.

55555.jpg

Last edited:
If your list is not that long, on their respective pages on Nexus (for example), you can take a look if mods were updated for 1.61 or not :)
If for a mod, it's not noticed or if you're not sure, maybe better to avoid to install it for now.
CET for example was updated very quickly.
View attachment 11328803
It's also a good idea to track any mods that are important to you. That way, when you go to your tracked mods page you can see at a glance which ones have had an update since you last downloaded a file from them.

GIG: Going-away Party

Console: XSX

Can't interact with the car at all. Can't make it explode or anything so I cannot make Flavio go in and finish the mission.

No save before that I can reload

The bug is there since at least 1.5

Maybe just respawn the car?? It's the last mission in Santo Domingo for me.

Thanks!

Top Bottom