1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
GIG: Going-away Party

Console: XSX

Can't interact with the car at all. Can't make it explode or anything so I cannot make Flavio go in and finish the mission.

No save before that I can reload

The bug is there since at least 1.5

Maybe just respawn the car?? It's the last mission in Santo Domingo for me.

Thanks!
The best way is to send a ticket directly to the support ("Contact Us" button). The support could ask to share a save, so be sure to keep one in which the issues is.

There are these weird hand shadows in 1.61 that change depending on the jacket you wear:
Cyberpunk-2077-Screenshot-2022.11.12---00.33.15.jpg

Bugs:
Small Man, Big Mouth: Van isn't there, just a floating jacket.

Computer screens and elevator pads: Blank with no way to do anything with them.

Hi there, my apologies if this has been brought up before.
On PC 1.6 GOG, I've been having this bug where, when I hack cameras V begins to start walking in random directions and doesn't stop
till I exit the hacked camera view and I start pressing wasd.
Through my testing it seems to happen more often the longer and more times you switch between cameras.
I haven't tested to see how many places this happens in, but I've counted 5 so far.
I've done clean installs and new games multiple times.
It's been persisting since the game came out, and I check in ever time there's an update.
I've only seen one other person mention this bug so I'm not entirely sure if it's just some setting or what have you
that I'm missing.

Put a video up on Reddit.

Hi there, my apologies if this has been brought up before.
On PC 1.6 GOG, I've been having this bug where, when I hack cameras V begins to start walking in random directions and doesn't stop
till I exit the hacked camera view and I start pressing wasd.
Through my testing it seems to happen more often the longer and more times you switch between cameras.
I haven't tested to see how many places this happens in, but I've counted 5 so far.
I've done clean installs and new games multiple times.
It's been persisting since the game came out, and I check in ever time there's an update.
I've only seen one other person mention this bug so I'm not entirely sure if it's just some setting or what have you
that I'm missing.

Put a video up on Reddit.
That's annoying... If you already performed clean install previously and don't use mods, not sure what you can do :(
If it's not already done, I highly suggest to directly send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button).

Downloaded 1.61. Game started getting pretty unstable (arms and weapons disappearing, rendering on characters slipping, ground becoming invisible and character floating away and dying). Now the game doesn't launch anymore. This is lame.

Downloaded 1.61. Game started getting pretty unstable (arms and weapons disappearing, rendering on characters slipping, ground becoming invisible and character floating away and dying). Now the game doesn't launch anymore. This is lame.
Did you use mods previously ?
If yes, be sure that all are updated/compatible with 1.61 (CET in particular, which preventing the game to be launch if not updated to the lastest version, even if you disable it).

Last edited:
So if no mods (I mean, never used a single one), I could suggest to verifying the game files :
If if doesn't work, try to clean install your drivers :
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.

AMD
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support
If it doesn't work too, perform a clean install of the game (in case something going wrong during the update) :
And at last, be sure to try all of these steps, then send a ticket to the support for help ("contact us" button)

I have been running into the following bug since I beat Cyberpunk last month and 1.6 has not fixed it:

As this was my first playthrough I ran the game without any mods.
After beating the game and clicking "Sure, just one more gig." I'm put back in the game and I hear Johnny saying his lines from when I take the elevator up to Embers. All my open side jobs are listed as failed, I'm unable to jump, pull out my weapons, or call my car. If I go to my apartment and sleep I'll be able to jump and pull out weapons but still can't call my car and the side jobs are still failed. Additionally the fixers have disappeared. They exist on the map but aren't at their locations.

I have tried verifying my game files and loading a save from before beating the game then tried beating it and it has not fixed the issue either.
Additionally when I went to beat the game again I noticed the side jobs get set to failed the moment I start taking the elevator up. It's weird.

I submitted a report to CDPR back in October when this first started I just wanted to drop by and say this bug is still happening.

It seems that using Dynamic Resolution Scaling and FSR 2.1 on PC causes the screen to flicker alongside a slight stutter every time the internal resolution changes. Seems like changing the resolution forces the game to reset and redraw the entire scene?

Last edited:
1.61 unmodified play-through. Dino's missions/gigs bugged. Can speak to him via phone or in person with standard 3 topics but none of the missions even show except the Location for A Lack of Empathy gig. Map shows Agent Sabateur but both journal and inside still "undiscovered" Dino never calls to update. Trying to install the malware at the terminal anyway is an option but keeps you stuck at the jack in without further progression. At that point get stuck and have to reload. Going to the far side of the map, passing time and reloading older saves in act 2 made no difference.

Attachments

• Screenshot (467).png
    Screenshot (467).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (468).png
    Screenshot (468).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (469).png
    Screenshot (469).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (470).png
    Screenshot (470).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
I'm stuck at the mission "A Like Supreme". When I go to Red Dirt, the door doesn't open. The game doesn't show the option to open the door, as usually does. What can I do?

I tried returning to and old save, but this happens again.
I started to search some solution, but I have not seen others reports of this.

After 1.6.1 version, i started to have some FPS drops several times too.

1668356953024.png

Attachments

• 1668356654319.png
    1668356654319.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 1668356724988.jpeg
    1668356724988.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 1668356953660.png
    1668356953660.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 18
I'm stuck at the mission "A Like Supreme". When I go to Red Dirt, the door doesn't open. The game doesn't show the option to open the door, as usually does. What can I do?

I tried returning to and old save, but this happens again.
I started to search some solution, but I have not seen others reports of this.
No mods ?
Can you try to verify the game files ?
After 1.6.1 version, i started to have some FPS drops several times too.
If it's not already done, can you also try to clean install your drivers

NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
AMD
I. Uninstall your graphics drivers using the AMD Cleanup Utility software.
II. Download and clean install the latest drivers from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support

idk if its been mentioned already but i cant hack anything, at all since the update. even with no mods. and yeah ive verified the game many times

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2022-11-13 11-22-51.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077 2022-11-13 11-22-51.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
idk if its been mentioned already but i cant hack anything, at all since the update. even with no mods. and yeah ive verified the game many times
Have you tried unequipping and reequipping your cyberdeck? Maybe you could also try doing a clean reinstall if all else fails.

By "even with no mods", you mean that you disable or remove them ?
Because, great chances if it's due to mods (which I guess, but can't be sure), simply remove or disable them is generally not enough to fix an issue.
At first, make sure that all mods that you used before are updated and/or compatible.

But as @sneezemonkey said, maybe a clean install would be the only solution, sadly :(

Top Bottom