1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
And you don't have an auto-save just when you "wake up" in the shower ?
In theory, Takemura must call you even before leaving the apartement (all the "apartment" things are optional).
At first, try to verify the game files in case :
Hi the integrity is a-ok i checked all validated .

i even tried to redo from the previous save , love with fire , same issues .

i only have two saves one i did during love with fire and one after i wake up from the bed after the johnny scene , i don't have the auto save out of the shower which happens in between

also i could leave without takemura calling me so i really am unsure what the bug is

also i could leave without takemura calling me so i really am unsure what the bug is
Strange :(
So keep the save (Love Like Fire) in case. And I forgot to ask, but you don't use mods ?
Not sure why, but I highly recommand to directly contact the support for help, if it's not already done ("contact us" button).

Strange :(
So keep the save (Love Like Fire) in case. And I forgot to ask, but you don't use mods ?
Not sure why, but I highly recommand to directly contact the support for help, if it's not already done ("contact us" button).
i play with mods , let me try to place on my other pc without mods to see if the result in the same ! thanks

Pc Steam/GoG issues: Panam walks with her weapon drawn animation when she doesn't have it equiped. NCPD scanner quest items will disappear and make finishing them impossible. It happens with multiple quest so I can't be specific. Also I can't deposit Panam sniper rifle into my stash box, says "Action Blocked" In my personal case, my laptop Touchpad is always set to off but the game turns it back on. There's no option to turn it off in game.

Gig: Guinea Pigs (Kill Joanne Koch)
The robots in the hotel are asleep and stay that way even if I unload enough lead to kill them

OK, here's an interesting one.

I was just hanging out in Lizzies bar at night time and I wondered to myself "what will happen if I just stay here until closing time". So, that's what I did. I just waited (real-time waiting, not time skip) until the morning. Sure enough, the crowds all disappeared and when I walked out through the open front door, it closed behind me and read "Closed", Rita Wheeler said "we're closed" etc.

So, that's all fine - but here's the weirdness: there are two bathrooms, each with their own mirror:

Normally neither of these can be interacted with:

1:33 and the mirror can't be used.

However, after closing time, the mirrors become usable:

7:43 and I can use the mirror.

However, the weirdness doesn't stop there. Both bathrooms now allow me to use their mirror but one of them does not show a reflection.

Left door bathroom - works as expected

Right door bathroom, the interface is there but no player reflection!

I mean, I guess it's fine in as much as I shouldn't even be in there at that time but there must be a script or something somewhere that puts Lizzie's into "closed mode" and this inadvertently makes the mirrors interactive, albeit in a faulty way for one of them.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
havent read all 51 pages - but what i noticed is that David Martinez Jacket is still bugged these days... it loses special abilities (if you have rolled for one) and doesnt recognize attached mods. i started 2 different chars after 1.61 and on both the jacket plays the same game... it loses its special boni at some point (quickhack cooldown on my netrunner, +9% dmg on mid/high enemies for my melee build) and doesnt rec the attached mods anymore therefore it shows only 200 armor even if a 75 amo mod is attached. reattaching the mod fix it temp but will get lost again (reason unknown at least for me). im aware that ama mods are still bugged - but on this jacket my mods are "completely" off. while losing the mod effect is just annyoing... losing the special effect traded for the second mod slot really sux : /

in the end both chars sit on a legendary jacket without effect (even gone in the discription) and only one slot which doesnt work at all...

anyone noticed these bugs as well on this item?

Last edited:
I've come across one that's new or at least new to me. Missing audio but it seems to only effect NPCS.

The easiest way to explain it is, sometimes during conversations the NPC subtitles show up as if they are talking but there is no audio and no animation on the mouth. They will sometimes make a small or facial gesture, but no moving lips for speech and no audio at all.

V's responses all seem to be fine, the options display as normal and the audio is working with whatever selection is made. But the NPCs are a bit broken. It also seems random, for instance missing audio from a call with Regina, but then the next call is fine, Or misty was fine when I first meet her, but broken after the heist. Johnny was also fine during the first "Memory Sequence" but broken when V wakes up in the apartment after leaving Vic.

This is happening on PC, I am using mods, but no mods that deal with audio so that shouldn't be it... but honestly with mods its always possible. Any thoughts on this ?

I've come across one that's new or at least new to me. Missing audio but it seems to only effect NPCS.

The easiest way to explain it is, sometimes during conversations the NPC subtitles show up as if they are talking but there is no audio and no animation on the mouth. They will sometimes make a small or facial gesture, but no moving lips for speech and no audio at all.

V's responses all seem to be fine, the options display as normal and the audio is working with whatever selection is made. But the NPCs are a bit broken. It also seems random, for instance missing audio from a call with Regina, but then the next call is fine, Or misty was fine when I first meet her, but broken after the heist. Johnny was also fine during the first "Memory Sequence" but broken when V wakes up in the apartment after leaving Vic.

This is happening on PC, I am using mods, but no mods that deal with audio so that shouldn't be it... but honestly with mods its always possible. Any thoughts on this ?
I think it could happen in vanilla, but as far as I remember, (mainly) only with Peralez the first time you meet them (happen to me on Series X and to other on PC/PS). But in you case, I would think it's because of the mods, but I could be wrong (I don't remember someone mentionning audio issues about Johnny, ever).

I think it could happen in vanilla, but as far as I remember, (mainly) only with Peralez the first time you meet them (happen to me on Series X and to other on PC/PS). But in you case, I would think it's because of the mods, but I could be wrong (I don't remember someone mentionning audio issues about Johnny, ever).

After some research it looks like the issue is caused by the newest version of the "Metro System" Mod, it has several mods it conflicts with right now, and It seems that the bug may even pop up if those mods are not installed.

I removed the metro system and now everything seems to be working properly again.

I've had this issue as well especially with Peralez. I'm not using mods however, and the issue has been troubling me since my second playthrough. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner than later.

After some research it looks like the issue is caused by the newest version of the "Metro System" Mod, it has several mods it conflicts with right now, and It seems that the bug may even pop up if those mods are not installed.

I removed the metro system and now everything seems to be working properly again.
Ok, good to know :)
I've had this issue as well especially with Peralez. I'm not using mods however, and the issue has been troubling me since my second playthrough. Hopefully this gets fixed sooner than later.
In my case, simply reloading a save before get in the car fix the issue, like most of time :)

OK, a very minor nit-picky one here, but it bugs me - so it can bug you too now. :p

In this location...

A group of Tyger Claws often spawn with their van. It's a nice little set-piece where, as you approach, the Tyger Claws spring into action and start attacking a bunch of Mox who are just chillin' in a nearby social/public area. Obviously it's meant to be a raid by the Tygers into Mox territory. So far, so cool.

(Above image lightened because I messed up the light levels when taking the screen shot.)

(Above image shows the Mox chillin' in the area directly behind where the Tygers shot was taken.)

Anyway, if you defeat the Tygers, you can take their van. The problem is, it doesn't fit through the most obvious way that the Tygers can be assumed to have brought the van in (shown by the green arrow).

The tunnel that the van presumably is meant to have come through has overhead cables that catch the roof of the van. These can sometimes be squeezed past, but it's very difficult and they basically block movement. Even if they didn't, there is a big girder structure at the end too.

If you try to take the van out the other way, you can persuade it to go down one of several stair access points.

However, it's not really believable that the Tygers brought it in this way.

There you go. I told you it was nit-picky. :p

Hello, at the Gig: Two mistakes make one right, I don't receive the call from Mr. Hands or the message explaining the details, the mission can be done but without any kind of explanation, does it happen to anyone else? I play on play 5, thanks

Hello, at the Gig: Two mistakes make one right, I don't receive the call from Mr. Hands or the message explaining the details, the mission can be done but without any kind of explanation, does it happen to anyone else? I play on play 5, thanks
I think, it happen too for some on PS5 (not this specific GIG, but pretty much the same issue for other GIGs).
Not sure how you can fix it, but at first, try to clear the cache (and if possible, reload a save created before approaching the area)
And if doesn't work, send a ticket to the support for help ("contact us" button).

UnpickableLoot01.png

Hole3.png

ElectricPole.png

TriangleShadows.png

Last edited:
I have a bug where after a certain amount of time the game will do an auto save but won’t stop trying to do the auto save making it to where I cannot manually save the game and when I die the game crashes making the game almost unplayable for me, I am also an Xbox player so I can’t even install a mod or something to fix it

Top Bottom