1.6: No Clothing Specs at Vendors

+
Heya, Chooms - Anyone else notice that clothing specs are MIA from vendors and drops, post-1.6?

Nothing else seems to be missing - just clothing specs. That aside, 1.6 is slick as all hell.

They have lowered the body requirements for the legendary subdermal armor, I purchased it with body 5.
You're sure it had a body requirement ?
I remember to install the legendary one with all my previous characters even with body attribute at the very minimum (3).
(only immunity cyberwares have a requirement if I remember).

You're sure it had a body requirement ?
I remember to install the legendary one with all my previous characters even with body attribute at the very minimum (3).
(only immunity cyberwares have a requirement if I remember).
Indeed, my bad, it depends only on the street cred :)
At level 19 and street cred 33 I found only 3 mods, no mods crafting spets, but I've played mostly on Watson and Westbrook.

All mod crafting specs I managed to find in 1.6 (but I almost explored all the map, completed all GIGs/Scanner Hustles and a good part of the main story).
For clothes > Respect, Resist, Armadillo, Soft-Sole and Coolit
I think, I found the most during quests/GIGs, only two by "exploring" (armadillo and resist). For Resist, I can't count how many times I found it... so, so many times ! :D
02-10-2022_12-01-31-ldcybfbm.jpg

I heard rumblings about this, but I'm also not seeing clothing specs of any other rarity - that's the part that seems off to me.
There is no longer crafting specs for clothing/clothes mod available in shops (all removed in 1.6, clothes shop only sell clothes).

So you either loot clothing, or nothing as of 1.6?

That feels like a step backwards...
In 1.6, you have wardrobe :)
So you just need to find/loot/buy decent clothes for stats (even crappy looking) and use wardrobe to look good (like you want)
Or "use" clothes crafting specs which are unloked by leveling up your crafting skill.

In 1.6, you have wardrobe :)
So you just need to find decent clothes for stats (even crappy looking) and use wardrobe to look good.
Or "use" clothes crafting specs which are unloked by leveling up your crafting skill.
At the moment, my struggle is finding a legendary head for my Johnny set. Wardrobe def fixed a huge gripe I've had since launch, but I'd still appreciate a little more control over what V is "actually" wearing.

At the moment, my struggle is finding a legendary head for my Johnny set. Wardrobe def fixed a huge gripe I've had since launch, but I'd still appreciate a little more control over what V is "actually" wearing.
In fact, crafting specs for clothes are almost useless now.
Those which you unlock with crafting skills do the job for stats (for look > wardrobe)

Top Bottom