1.7 getting real close?

+
I can't believe on 1st june still can't buy and or play PL.
hope on 8th June after mainstream media demo we can buy, pre-download and play
thanks.

promotion of the promotiion lol... - "later" made me smile x'D
I could be wrong, but to me, it doesn't seem to be a promotion for a promotion... But more a quick (preventive) answer to all the impatients who would ask the first day of June > "Ok we're in Jun! So... when? how much? Where are the news?"
That on the contrary, seem to me to be a promotion for a promotion :
Promotion which appeared today on every xbox homescreen... :D
Xbox.jpg

I could be wrong, but to me, it doesn't seem to be a promotion for a promotion... But more a quick (preventive) answer to all the impatients who would ask the first day of June > "Ok we're in Jun! So... when? how much? Where are the news?"
they simply could have said "infos at summer fest" but they chose "later" to keep people talking and theorizing = word of mouth = promo-character - vague, classic. daily business in media/ad industry. common way to keep interest > hype. its not like i wouldnt do it the last 15 years in my job. thats why i said "later" made me smile - cause we use it the same way.

but if you feel better thinking your way go on. each for his own ^^

Last edited:
they simply could have said "infos at summer fest" but they chose "later" to keep people talking and theorizing = word of mouth = promo-character - vague, classic. daily business in media/ad industry. common way to keep interest > hype. its not like i wouldnt do it the last 15 years in my job. thats why i said "later" made me smile - cause we use it the same way.

but if you feel better thinking your way go on. each for his own ^^

Oh come on, he meant Summer Game Fest. :cool: It's also true that PL will be shown at places other than Game Fest. He wasn't lying.

I like to think that I've gotten better about avoiding clickbait.

But when it comes to CP updates and PL, sometimes the clickbait works even when I know exactly what it is. But at least for now I have Diablo 4 to distract me until SGF when we get some real news that isn't just rumor.

Please do not try to tell others what they should or should not do, or claim you know their views/thoughts better than they do. Additionally, please refrain from trying to antagonise or bait others.

Posts deleted.

I saw a video pop up on youtube, where the "presenter" claimed that a new leak is saying August release for PL, with 1.7 coming during june maybe even at SGF.

But this guy had 0 sources and was kind of rambling a little so I'm taking everything he said with a HUGE pile of salt, and I haven't seen any other channels or websites running with it, Video was posted like 3 hours ago and again based on what he was saying it felt more like speculation than anything "Real" ..... Having said that, I've thought for a while that Marketing in June with a release in Late July-early August was possible, so who knows maybe the "Leak" is real, or at least a very good guess?

Or it could just be the hype train picking up steam because a new event is getting close? Let's just hope the train doesn't go off the rails and we end up being disappointed lol.

I saw a video pop up on youtube, where the "presenter" claimed that a new leak is saying August release for PL, with 1.7 coming during june maybe even at SGF.

But this guy had 0 sources and was kind of rambling a little so I'm taking everything he said with a HUGE pile of salt, and I haven't seen any other channels or websites running with it, Video was posted like 3 hours ago and again based on what he was saying it felt more like speculation than anything "Real" ..... Having said that, I've thought for a while that Marketing in June with a release in Late July-early August was possible, so who knows maybe the "Leak" is real, or at least a very good guess?

Or it could just be the hype train picking up steam because a new event is getting close? Let's just hope the train doesn't go off the rails and we end up being disappointed lol.

That leak came from Tyler McVicker. What you watched probably parroted him. Tyler does have credibility, but still take every leak with a grain of salt. I'm sure will get a release date for 1.7 and PL at Game Fest. I'd be surprised if we don't, and also price.

Top Bottom