1.8.4 On GoG Galaxy Most Assuredly Does NOT fix the Achievements.

+
Although some achievements have unlocked retroactively with 1.08.4, I am still missing "Munchkin", "Xenonaut" and "The King is Dead".
Reinstalling gog galaxy and verifying game hasn't made any difference.

These achievements won't unlocked for me:
Mutant, Munchkin, The king is dead, Xenonaut, Gwent master, Can quit anytime I want.

Power Owerwelming and Woodland Spirit wont unlock either activly nor retroactivly.

All played on version 1.08.4 through GOG on Win7.

Tried reinstalling GOG and repair the game but no change.

Hi I just finished my NG+ on Death March but the achievement didn't unlock for me. I'm running on WIndows 10 and have a few mods. Reinstalling Galaxy and verifying the game files also did not fix the issue.

I have installed Gog Galaxy 1.1.2 with "game overlay" appear the notification of the achievements already unlocked but not unlock those who lack

Last edited:
This worked for me, although not retroactively.

The version of the game's .exe was already correct, but reinstalling GOG Galaxy actually fixed it. I redid 'Mystery of the Byways Murders" after the re-installation of GOG Galaxy and the "Fearless Vampire Slayer" achievement unlocked this time.

I have to come back on what I previously said, reinstalling GOG Galaxy does not fully fix it. It worked for me in unlocking "Fearless Vampire Slayer", but "Dendrologist" won't unlock even after a reinstall and redoing what's required to unlock it.

i'd might be able to help if achievents were viewable in game.
but i won't install a gameplatform client ever again.

that's the reason i prefer GoG... i don't need to.
i don't care of achievments... i can make my own.
but they should really show up in the game, even when not connected to some form of "community"

I've done everything said before in this thread, but nothing worked, my "Card collector" is still unlocked, although other achievements(despite new ones of course) unlocked easily few weeks ago... I don't know now if i hadn't collected all cards, or if it's bugged...

With this methos there are 5 new achievements (for the expansion I think). But I read on reddit that someone found on a config file text of 25 new achievements...

Something is broken again? why there are only 5 new achievements?

Sadly the new method does not work or works only partially. I am running the latest version with GoG overlay, after the dude's method, I managed to unlock Card Collector but I had to redo the last gwent match to get the card. Other achievements (such as Mutant) do not retroactively get fixed :(

calm down boys and girls

the thing could get worse in the next updates if any course

hehe

now Foool's Gold dont finish more (the Igor is into the ground)

its funny bad funny

Just in case someone doesn't find this on the forums:

<reddit link>

This guy may have found a way to fix achievements

Thanks alot, this worked great for me!
Just delete "gameplay.db" at this location before every session:
C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\GalaxyCommunicationService\46987792513588502\47746531845925190
Don't forget to save a backup just in case.
No need to re-install Gog or anything.

Last edited:
Ty, deleting db file gave me retroactively: card Collector, Assassin of Kings, The King is Dead, Xenonaut
but did not gave me Munchkin, Mutant, Return to Sender, Armed and Dangerous and Kaer Morhen Trained is not working at all

Also I have 39 / 53 achievements unlocked but it says only 60% in GoG.

Will this get officially fixed, do we need to keep deleting the .db file every time we start the game?

Sadly the new method does not work or works only partially. I am running the latest version with GoG overlay, after the dude's method, I managed to unlock Card Collector but I had to redo the last gwent match to get the card. Other achievements (such as Mutant) do not retroactively get fixed :(

Same thing too. Was able to unlock overkill but other achivements didn´t work.

Top Bottom