1 week without playing.

+
1 week without playing.

They sold a game you can not play, that's scam people. I want you to fix this as soon as possible please, we as a community can not let ALL the companies do what they want with their games and sell what they want and not what we bought.
We bought a game with better graphics, a game without bugs, a complete set and without errors. But they sold us the opposite.

As it would reward I not know. The only thing is that as a community we are running idly watching as another big company carried away by money and not by his followers.

Just please, just to rip us off. We who keeps them alive and always lasting users. They should give us more of what they offer and no less than what we buy

Un bug como el de la XP es inaceptable, ya que te deja sin poder jugar. Mas alla de poder jugar la mision principal o la secundaria no se puede jugar.

regards

:huh: I'm not sure what you talking about, I've been playing the game without any problems..........what is the actual problem, experience bug?

It's fully playable for most people.

Also, why can you not play the game? "It doesn't work" won't help you whatsoever. As for the "no xp for grey quests" thing, it's not gamebreaking. You can easily work around it by killing more enemies. Even grey enemies give xp.

Last edited:
Who keeps them alive? I'm guessing the majority of gamer who already played through the game some times more than once, or the ones that bought the game knowing what they would get (and got in the end).
But seeing that this thread will go the way every other thread went: In before threads closed :hai:

The game is fine. Lots and lots of people are playing it without problems. All software has bugs, so that's not an argument. If you have a problem with the game on your PC, CDPR gives support to help you solve your problems. How about you try fix your game or fix your system, in stead of crying ? You could start by explaining your problem on these forums. (Not in this one, but in the "-> Technical Support -> PC" forum.

The OP describes a situation I do not recognise.
I think one of the moderators put it quite nicely,
just let these unnecessary threads drift into obscurity...

You're not the only 1 having issues. but this isn't the section to post your problem and ranting without articulating exactly what your problem is will get you nowhere.

Sure, I can play, but not as it should. Because there are missions that do not give me experience and therefore I can not level up in order to do other missions.

I used to play winless experience? If experience is the basis to do other quests, it is the same as not playing.

I am LVL 20, 60hs game. completed a mission lvl 22, lvl 23, lvl 17 and gives me 8 punts experience. That will not do. because I can not keep going up in level and as I said then I will not be able to do missions lvl higher

Basically, I can not play with a bug like this

many experience this bug but i have no idea how, i lved up fine even did grey quests etc, i wish i could have this bug to make DM more challenging actually..

Hey, Game iz i tink okles for most peeps. I am tinking maybes you iz a troll. So sorry am I dat I no speaky de English dat well but it makes trolling more real look.

Top Bottom