1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

+
EN_CP_Mosaic_2560x1440.png

It's been a year since the release. Thank you for all of the support and passion you've given us!

Here's to you!

After the latest update on PS5 the game takes longer to load and the NPCs take longer to render, they look pixelated.
Space station.jpg

Still, I have enjoyed the game and everything about it throughout the year. Wishing you the best of luck in 2022.

I'm trying really hard not to write a really snarky comment right now. I'll only say, hopefully next year will be better and the game will actually improve.

I lol'ed.

I have a strong feeling this thread is going to need some strong moderation.

Still, I share the feeling, here's to hoping they turn things around in 2022!
Yeah, we can only hope. That the game gets that much needed visit to the Ripperdoc :smart:

The first birthday of one of my favorite games ever.

As others have pointed out, it was a complicated first year. However, thank you for this story, for these characters and for this unforgettable journey with them. It will be a crescendo, I'm sure.

So, happy birthiday CP2077.

Congratulations!

Last year I got this game as early Christmas present from my sister who knows my fondness to the cyberpunk genre. Can't say I was expecting much but what a ride that was!

Played games from the time of Commodore 64 but sort of gave up on story games long ago. But really, I game that made revisit things I learned ages ago about philosophy, exploration of themes that concern the human condition on these very days, in a game? But you guys made it real! Fantastic work. Keep going, keep pushing, there's audience for this, I among many others were came here after playthrough telling, the best game I have played, ever!

Happy birthday and happy holidays!

I keep thinking I should write something here but I've just been too busy playing in Night city.

I wish All the people at CDPR the courage of their convictions. Take a bit of constructive criticism but believe in your ability to make great stories and immersive worlds and don't let anyone knock you off your game.
Am looking forward to patch 1.5 and further on to the DLCs

Happy Birthday Night CIty.

Congratulations!!!! Despite all the limitations that the game has in the interaction with Night city, traffic, AI ... You have developed one of the best immersive games, with the best music, story, narrative, credible characters and details of the world that have been created so far.

In my top 10, Cyberpunk is at number 1. It's not a masterpiece, but it still aspires to be and IT CAN BE.

Hopefully you can give your customers who love this IP a more complete Cyberpunk 2.0, more alive, smarter, with new and memorable stories and above all that you can give modders who love this game, the tools to make Cyberpunk 2077 a game may be alive for more than a decade: with new stories, multiplayer mode, new cars, weapons, cinematics, third person, random orders, new missions, new characters ...

Because it is possible, we want to enjoy it and only CDPR has the capacity to make it possible.

Stay strong, stay excited, lean on CDPR developers and talents, and avoid pressure from shareholders. You will shine again and be a reference studio only if you want to.

A hug from a Cyberpunker.

Last edited:
Been a rough first year, no doubt about that. However, all the best to the devs at CDPR! Cheers, cyberpunks!

Now, speaking as a moderator: Thanks to those of you who have refrained from malicious comments. To the rest, please, follow that example, and keep the posts friendly and respectful. Thank you.
Yeah, because what are we to gain from being malicious at this point. Mistakes were made and promises were broken. Now both sides need to improve and change for the future. We as consumers need to be more critical before a game's release buy less into hype and marketing. From the developers/publishers' side, I'm not sure what needs to change.
Post automatically merged:

When you ask Cyberpunk 2077 how old it is:

Despite it's setbacks, CP2077 has become one of my favourite games to play now. Thank you CDPR!
Here's to more content and love for our chooms in the Cyberpunk universe (psst more Judy

My thoughts exactly.
But apparently, you still care enough that you are roaming the forums right now. :)

Top Bottom